Junnie's innocent is in danger!! part 1

My Secret?

"Erm.. Well, I.."


"You what? Junnie, tell Doo~" Doojoon whined.

'Here goes nothing.' "Doo,I.. I lov..."

"Huwaa.. Junnie hyung.. Seungie is being stupid! He ate all Seobie's candy!" Yoseob came bursting into their room.

'Seriously? They really have to INTERUPT AT THIS TIME?!!' Doojoon was going crazy in his mind coz he's so eager to hear his Junnie confess and THEY HAVE TO RUIN IT!!

"Seobie, hyung sorry. Come on, hyung buy for you candies."

"Ani!!"

"Seobie, candies + chocolate?"

"..."

"Candies + chocolate + ice-cream?"

"OKIE!! Pinky swear!"

"Okay. Now, lets go. Jun have something to say to Doojoon."

"Okie! Hyung, sorry for interupting your lovey-dovey session with Doo hyung. Bye! Seungie, Seobie wants strawberry flavoured candy..."

Junhyung just prayed that there will be NO MORE INTERUPTION on his confession.

"So, what were you saying?"

"Erm.. I ahh... I... Iloveyou!" Junhyung mumbled with closed eyes.

'He finally said it! My Junnie CONFESSED!! TO ME!!' Doojoon decided to tease Junhyung. "I'm sorry, but could you repeat it? You're kinda fast just now." Doojoon bit back a laugh when Junhyung looked at him with wide eyes.

'He didn't heard it? HE FREAGGIN DIDN'T HEARD MY CONFESSION?! NO WAY I'MA SAY IT TWICE!' "W-what? Then forget it. I'm not saying it twice." Junhyung huffed his cheeks and stormed to their bed.

"Oh come on Junnie~ Just say it again. I really didn't catch what you said. Junnie, pwease? Pweety pwease..." Doojoon pouts at Junhyung.

"FINE! I'll only say once again. Yoon Doojoon, I.. I LOVE YOU!" Junhyung pulled the blanket to cover his red face.

'AWW!! My Junnie is chooo cute! Aigoo.. I really want to 'eat' him right here right now!' Doojoon smirked as he went into the blanket.

"Junnie, you've confessed. You've finally confessed! Doo love Junnie chooo much! ~chu~ Love you Junnie baby." Doojoon kissed Junhyung's cheek.

'I think I'ma die now... DOO JUST FREAGGIN KISSED MY CHEEK!! But Junnie wants him to kiss Junnie's lips...'

"I'll be more than glad to kiss you by the lips."

With that, Doojoon leaned in to Junhyung's face when...

"Junnie hyung! Doo hyung! Umma and appa wants us to go to the beach now! They said there are special plan for us!" Kikwang bangged on their door.

'THAT'S IT!!' Doojoon got out of the bed and went to the door, not before grabbing the 'Do Not Disturb' card.

"Kiki, tell appa and umma that Doo hyung and Junnie hyung not going down for now. If they asked why, just said that Junnie hyung has a sore back." Doojoon hanged the card on the door knob.

"Sore back? o.O Okay. Bye!" Kikwang blushed and ran to the lift.

'The 'pest' is gone.' "Now, to continue what we've stopped." Doojoon closed the door and smirked at Junhyung.

'Does it mean that Junnie's innocent...' Junhyung widen his eyes when Doojoon jumped back to the bed and captured his lips into a passionate kiss.

TO BE CONTINUE... ^^


SO, I'm gonna sit for my exam this Tuesday and I might update this fic once I've finished my 3 days exams.

WISH ME LUCK YA'LL! ^^