Finally..

My Secret?

-DING DONG-

"Coming! D-Doo hyung?!" Yoseob shouted.

"Doo? Is he here?!" Junhyung ran down the stairs and dash to the door. 'D-Doo...' Junhyung stare at the person in front of him with tears.

"Junnie, I'm sorry I'm late. I..."

-SLAP-

"Hyung!"

"Jun!"

"Junnie hyung!"

"Junnie hyung.."

"J-Junnie? Wae..."

"You've promise to come by 10a.m! But you never came and you left me thinking that you don't want me anymore..." Junhyung burry his face in Doojoon's shoulder and cry.

"I'm sorry... I know I've promise to come by 10a.m but there were some problems. I'm really sorry Junnie." Doojoon tighten his arms around Junhyung's waist.

"What problems? Can Doo tell?" Junhyung snuggled into Doojoon's warmth.

"It's... It's my ex-girlfriend, before I found out about my -orrentation. She tried to spread rumours that I've slept with her during our stay at the beach. I've told her that she should accept the fact that I'm gay but she wouldn't and I kinda got frustrated so I've ignored you. I didn't mean to hurt you. You're my jagiya for life." Doojoon kissed Junhyung's forehead.

"Just.. Don't do this again neh? Doo can tell Junnie and we'll work it out together, not ignore Junnie and made Junnie sad." Junhyung pouts.

"Right. I promise. Now, should we be going to the church? We still haven't exchange our vow yet you know." Doojoon pressed their forehead together.

"Finally! Kiki thought you two forget!" Kikwang rolled his eyes.

"Wedding! Doo hyung, you still owe Seobie and Kiki a meal for making us listen to hyung whine." Yoseob sticked his tongue at Junhyung when the latter glared at him.

"Don't forget me too." "Don't forget me too." Hyunseung and Dongwoon said.

"Seriously? OUCH! I get it Junnie. I'll repay them after the wedding neh." Doojoon rubbed his arm that was smacked by Junhyung.

"Junnie hyung, remember to tell Kiki if Doo hyung make hyung sad neh! Kiki will kick him real hard for hyung." Kikwang hugged Junhyung tightly.

"Neh hyung! Tell Kiki and Seobie so we two will kick Doo hyung double hard for you. Hyung, don't forget to visit Seobie and appa and umma neh." Yoseob said with tears.

"Junnie, remember to tell umma and appa if Doo hurt you neh. Umma and appa will make him regret it." Junhyung's parents said.

"Hyung, take good care of Junnie hyung neh. Don't make him sad like today ever again."

"You've heard them Doojoon. Take good care of Jun and we won't torture you."

"I won't hurt him again. He too precious to be hurt. I'll love him until my last breath." Doojoon looked at Junhyung lovingly as Junhyung talk to thier parents.

I, Yoon Doojoon will and only love Yong Junhyung with all my heart. I won't stop loving him even if death do us apart. -Yoon Doojoon-

I, Yong Junhyung will and only love Yoon Doojoon with all my heart and life. I'll still love him even if he doesn't love me anymore. Forever. -Yong Junhyung-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END~

 


WOW..I've finally finished this story...

/sobs\ it's like letting my own child go after I've raised him..

AHEM! Enough with the emotional moments!

DO TELL ME HOW DO YOU THINK BOUT THE ENDING...

Good? Bad? 50-50?