Yoon Doojoon's secret! [real] part 1

My Secret?

Yoon Doojoon is totally.....


Yoon Doojoon is totally heads over heels for a certain shy boy. Heck,he's even willingly to take a bullet for the said boy as long as he's safe and sound. [aww...isn't he just sweet? i'm sure all of us would kill for a boyfreind like him. hihi..including me.. :P]

To all those bishes who wants to seduce Doojoonie, give up! He already had his heart stolen by a shy boy in his class. Yep! And that responsible boy is none other than our super cool & shy Yong Junhyungie!! Back off from Doojoonie or Junnie willing bite you to death [this is taken from an anime character's famous dialogue] .

Ahh,the day his heart was stolen by Junhyung is still fresh in mind like just yesterday.

Yoon Doojoon was in his second year when there's this new transfer student from other school. It was rumoured that the transfer student is the principal's son and he transfer here because of his father. But the rumours just died down because noone had seen them together or noone had the proof.

When the transfer student was placed in his class,Yoon Doojoon couldn't take his eyes off him! It was what they say : Love at first sight. Ahh.. The feeling of heart going 'dugeum! dugeum!' like it's gonna burst.. The feeling where you feel like killing those who went too near to that person you like,or love in Doojoonie's case.. The feeling of wanting to pinch the person's cheek because he/she is really cute.. And so on.

The feeling of heart go 'dugeum! dugeum!' 

When they shared a glance at each other, Yoon Doojoon could feel that his heart was pounding furiously like he just finished running a marathon. Yoon Doojoon was having a hard time to calm his pounding heart.

The feeling where he would kill those go near him

Yoon Doojoon NEVER have the urge to kill people,even when they annoyed him. But when the bouncing and slightly short boy cling onto junhyung like a panda to bamboo one day,he suddenly felt the urge to kill the small boy on the spot. It was only when the 4D prince,Jang Hyunseung suddenly appeared out of no where and confessed to the bouncing,now blushing boy that the urge to kill fades away. Apparently a little birdie(Yong Junhyung to be exact) told the 4D prince of the boy's little wish.

The feeling of wanting to pinch his cheek because he's cute

Which is now : Yong Junhyung stared at him with opened mouth and a blushing face. Yoon Doojoon swear that if he could he would have capture Junhyung into a deep kiss but he can't due to the parents' present. 'Damn Yong Junhyung! Stop being so cute & seducing!' Yoon Doojoon was having a difficult time to resist the urge to pull Yong Junhyung into a bone-crushing hug.

 

 

 

 


to be continue....

teaser :

"YOU GUYS HAVE LUNCH EVERY FUUQING DAY...TOGETHER?!!"

kekeke...cliffhanger for you lovely readers + subscribers!