Junnie's innocent is in danger!! part 2

My Secret?

HAI!!! I missed you all!! Sorry it took a decade for me to finally update. I actually typed but then the whole thing went blank... I was like : ...DA HELL?!! STUPID INTERNET!!! I was really sad coz the idea was gone from my brain and i can't think anymore.. :P hihi.. now, back to the story..


"Does it mean that Junnie's innocent..."

_____________________________________________________

"Now, it's just you and me Junnie. Let's have fun shall we?" Doojoon smirked as he slides his hand under Junhyung's shirt.

"Wha-what are you..." Doojoon shut Junhyung's mouth by kissing him again.

...

"Do-Doo.. In.. Now.."

"Patient Junnie. Patient."

________________________________________________________________

"Oww..oww.."

"You sure you don't need me to carry you? Does it hurt?"

"Why don't you let me do THAT to you and then we'll see if it HURTS." Junhyung glared at Doojoon, who's helping him to walk down the stairs.

"That, I leave it to you babe. I'll be more gentle next time, neh?" Doojoon said when Junhyung slapped his arm.

"It's still hurt like ."

"I'll give you a massage once we finish breakfast neh."

"Junnie hyung, are you okay? You looked.. Hurt.. It's okay! No need to tell me bout it!" Kikwang blushed when he remembered what Doojoon told him last night.

"Hyung, you two were doing 'that' isn't it?" Yoseob asked excitedly.

"Heh, you are really loud you know. We couldn't even sleep until you two finish." Hyunseung said bluntly.

"They are right Doo. We still need our rest you know."

"Yeah. Try keeping it down the next time neh."

"I agree with your umma Doo."

"Really need to keep it down."

"Hyung, you were kinda... You know. Anyhow, nice job of making him yours." Dongwoon smirked at his hyung, who's high-fived him under the table.

Later...

"So, any activities you boys wanna do? We still another three days stay here. We, the elders are going to enjoy sunbath. Have fun!" Junhyung's umma said to them before leaving for the beach.

"I'm going back to sleep. Doo, help me." Junhyung pouts.

"Lets have a bath together. I still owe you a massage remember?" Doojoon pecked Junhyung's cheek.

"Woonie, Kiki wants to go snorkeling. They said the corals are really pretty."

"Sure. It's been a while since I went snorkeling."

The KiWoon couple walked hands in hands to the beach.

"Seobie, what do you want to do?"

"Lets go diving!"

"Diving? Do you know how to dive?"

"Of course! I did it with hyung once when we're small. It's fun!"

"Okay. Diving it is then."

2Jun's room...

"Y-yah! Yoon ert Joon! Get your hands off me!"

"Junnie, stay still."

"Ani! Not untill you get you hands off! OWW!! It hurts!"

"Mian Junnie, but you really have to stay still.. Junnie, if you keep on moving how on earth am I gonna put the hot towel on your back?"

"But you kept touching my ! And it's hot."

"It's a hot towel Junnie, what do you aspect? Now hold still so I won't be touching your !" Doojoon sigh when Junhyung finally stop moving.

"Much better?"

"Zzz.."

"You fell asleep. I must have tired him last night." Doojoon caressed Junhyung's hair as he watch him sleep.


finally... this is much different from the one that went missing.. comment neh!

btw, EXO's Wolf is really nice and I'm totally loving VIXX's Hyde... Ravi's new hair style.. One word : CUTE!! :P