A....WHAT??....Competition???!!

Love Competition

It was an early Monday morning. Minho was eating breakfast and watching T.V. He had no plans for today so he decided on calling Seohyun to see if she's doing anything special. "RINGG!!!".

"Ummm..hello? Who's this?" Seohyun asked

"Hello? Seohyun? It's Minho.." Minho replied 

"Oh..yeah! What do you want?!"

"I was just wondering if you're doing anything today? JEEZ!! Don't need to be so mean!!"

"Sorry! I'm just really tired right now and no I'm doing much today. You?"

"No, that's why I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out!"

"Oh..okay!! What time and where will I meet you?"

"Meet me at the park across the street from your house 10:00 am. Okay?"

"Okay bye!"

The conversation ended.It was already 9:25, so Seohyun decided to take a shower and get dressed. When she was done she went to the park, and when she arrived Minho was already there."Wow!! he must really have nothing to do" she said to her self. She walked up to him and said hi. Minho replied back then asked her what she wanted to do. 

"Well..there's this really cool Museum I wanted to go too.." Seohyun replied

"Okay..anything else..?" Minho said because he didn't want  to go to a Museum

"..there's also an awesome new amusemet park too.." 

"..oh and a-"

"Let's go to the amusement park okay" Minho said

"Okay let's go"

Minho called his cousin Siwon and asked if they could get a ride. "Umm..sure" said Siwon "where are you guys?". "Umm.. you know that park infront of Seohyun's house?", "Yeah" said Siwon, "W'ere there okay? Come pick us up." Siwon came after a few minutes and took them to the amusement park. "Are you guys dating? You seem so close.." Siwon said trying to annoy Minho. "NO!! We are not.." said Minho in an irritated tone while Seohyun was laughing. " We're just really close friends" Seohyun added trying to make Minho calm down. "Why are you guys always together than? And why does Minho always buy stuff for you and-" Siwon was interrupted by Minho, "SHUT UP HYUNG!!! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!!" he said. Again Seohyun was just laughing like crazy. "All right..alright.. I'll stop" said Siwon feeling bad for making his cousi mad. "So, where are you guys going on a date this time?" he then added while giggling. "ONCE AGAIN HYUNG....WE ARE NOT DATING!!!" Minho shouted. Siwon kept on laughing but stayed quiet for the rest of the time. They finally got there and thanked Siwon for the interestig ride. Once they got off Minho apologized about his annoying cousin. They then went and got their passes to go in. 

"Let's go on the Spin Out!!" Minho suggested

"No..that's too scary!! You can go, I'll wait out here" Seohyun said 

"But it won't be fun going by yourself.."

"You won't be by yourself..look how much people are lined up there.."

"Yeah see!! They're lined up there cause it's fun!! So you should go too"

"No I'm not going"

"Fine..let's play rock paper scissors....if I win you go with me, if you win we go on a different ride"

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!"

Minho chose rock while Seohyun chose scissors.

"HAA..I win!!! You have to go on the ride with me!!"

"FINE!! Let's get this over with!!"

They lined up for a long time...finally it was their turn to go on. They sat right beside eachother just in case Seohyun started to cry. The ride started and everyone was screaming..especially Seouhyun. The ride went extremely fast they felt like they were falling off. The ride soon ended. Seohyun was laughing so much...!!

"See..wasn't that fun?" Minho said proud of Seohyun

"YEAH..VERY FUN!!! LET'S GO AGAIN!!" Seohyun said unexpectedly

"NO I'M GOOD!! I'M SO DIZZY RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN GO!!

"No!! it's not fun going alone, you HAVE TO come with me okay!!? Got that?"

"Fine I'll go"

They went on the ride again.

They were both hungry so they thought about getting food, they walked around looking for a good place to eat. They found a place and ordered burgers,fries,ice cream, and a drink. They sat at one of the tables there. Minho said " It's been a long time since we've done a competition between us. Besides getting to school the fastest but like an actual competition, you know?" Seohyun then added " Well then what kind of competition do you want?", "something interesting you know? Like Who could get the most money in a week or...." Minho said "or maybe..nahh..nevermind! How about a...wait no, not that, umm...." "I GOT IT!!!! HOW ABOUT...WHO COULD A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND FIRST??!!" Seohyun said surprised about what she had said. "A.....WHAT??...COMPETITION??!!" Minho yelled surprised! "What you scared you'll lose" Seohyun asked teasing her friend. "Uhhh...NO!! What are you talking about? I'm Choi Minho!! I'm not scared to do anything!!" Minho remarked. "Oh well..then you're in? Or are you not?" said Seohyun confidently. "Yes..wait no...wait yes I'm in!!" Minho said "You'll regret suggesting this cause you will lose my friend!! You will lose". "Let's see about that then! Competition starts tomorrow..got it??!!" Seohyun said knowing she will win. "Fine!". They hadn't noticed that they've been arguing for so long that they didn't see that the park was closing now. "Let's leave it's getting late" Soehyun suggested. "Yeah, I'll call Siwon!". Siwon arrived quickly. This time he was in a bad mood so the whole time they didn't talk at all. They dropped Seohyun off first. "Competition starts tomorrow!! Don't forget" Minho said reminding her. "I WILL WIN!!" Seohyun said full of confidence "I WILL WIN!!". Just then Seohyun entered her house and Minho and Siwon drove off.

 

Hope you like it guys! :)