Feelings

Love Competition

As he stood there in shock with the words he just said, Minho felt like everything just froze for a minute. He had to find a way to talk to Seohyun in person, even just for a few minutes. Just then his wallet fell out of his pocket and an idea popped up in his head. It was one really great idea he thought. A flight to Busan would be enough time to spend with Seohyun. He grabbed his wallet and ran as fast as he can to the nearest place he could get a ticket. Bumping into people on his way, he got there as fast as he can. 

An old man was sitting infront of a really messy desk. There seemed to be no one else around except the old man.

"Hello? is this the place to get a ticket?" Minho asked

"Yes sir. What may I help you with?" the old man replied 

"How much would a ticket to Busan be?"

"Around 250$."

"Can I buy one? I need it for today at 11:15"

"If there's any seats left, it's 11:05 already we have to hurry!" the old man began to look for seats available, "Oh what a surprise there's one seat left! You better hurry!"

"Okay here's the money! Thank you very much!"

"Here's your ticket! Have a nice trip sir!"


Minho's POV

YESSSS!!! Just in time, I have 5 minutes! Grr...I forgot to ask what plane it was, what if it's not Seohyun's? The plane didn't leave yet, I'll just hope it's the right plane. She said one of her stops is Busan anyways. Run! 

(In the plane)

OH GOSH! So much people!  Where's my seat, oh here! 

An old lady was sitting on my left, she was sitting there very quietly reading her book. On the right side a young girl who looked like she was my age, was facing the window so i couldn't really see her face. But, just as I was gonna say hello to her she turned around and i noticed it was...a friend of mine from elementary (I think...hmmm, not sure). I think her name is Sullie, she used to always hang out with my friends and I, until she moved schools in grade 7. She hasn't changed much.

"Hi" she said not remembering who I am

"Oh hi, you seem very familiar" I said (I think she thought I was weird or something)

"Oh really? How??" she replied confused

"I'm sorry you remind me of a girl named Sullie that I used to know." I said sounding stupid

"Oh that's interesting 'cause my name is Sullie. Choi Sullie"

"Huh? Hey!! Do you remember me? Minho? Choi Minho? Elementary?" 

"Oh!!! Yeah, I remember you! I used to-" she said "nevermind"

"You used to what?" I asked

"Oh, nothing I-" she paused again

"Just tell me, if it's funny or embarrassing, I promise not to laugh"

"Okay, well, i used to like you I think! You were that really cool kid all the girls liked, right? Choi Minho, we went to the same elementary school, and I spilled food all over you and you got mad! Remember that?"

"Ohh, yeah. I remember! LOL! But, what do you mean you used to like me? And not ALL the girls had a crush on me! Most of them hated me and ignored me."

"Uhh, yeah i remember liking you for like 3 years! I remember the first day of 5th grade! All the girls fought over the seat next to yours and the winner would be the one to sit there! The ones who lost would sit somewhere else and cry..."

"THAT, I remember! Mrs. Kim kept yelling at you guys on the first day of school!! That was funny! Were you the winner?"

"No, I sat by myself and cried!" 

Sullie started to look a little embarrassed!

The plane finally took off and we were on our way to Busan! I totally forgot about Seohyun though! She wasn't anywhere to be found on the plane! I guess I wasted my money... I'm really gonna miss Seohyun!

My conversation with Sullie went on and on until we stopped talking for a while! We talked about how she used to like me and other things too!  Apparently, when we thought she just moved schools, she moved to the States and she was visiting her family here in Korea! She wanted to meet up with all her friends but she didn't know how to contact us and she was worried we wouldn't know who she was!

"I'm a little tired, I've been up since 2 am in the morning! I'm gonna take a nap!" Sullie said

"Okay, I'm a little tired too! I guess I could take a nap also!" I said

My eyes closed shut and I began to fall asleep!


Seohyun's POV

I don't think Minho knows but I heard the words he said! I never really thought about him and I liking eachother. We were more like brother and sister if you think about it! Like I'm closer to him then i am with my older sister! Althoough at times I did feel like I had feelings for him but I always just ignored it! To me he's really nice, handsome, dorky (but in a good way), helpful, outgoing, and many other things that would be too hard to explain! I think what I mean to say is...I love him too! WAIT,WAIT... do I really? What if i just love him because he's my bestfriend? But, what if Iove him more then a best friend! What if he meant that he loves me like a bestfriend and that I'm taking it the wrong way? How can I be too sure that he loves me? Love truely is confusing! Especially loving your best friend! I think I'm stating to have feelings for him! If he likes me more then a bestfriend, than I hope he continues to like me until I finally fidure out what if I really truely love him as well It's hard leaving him! I don't know if I'll be able too visit soon! Maybe the next time we see each other is in 7 years! 

My plane has left and we're up in the sky now! I decided to turn on my phone and listen to music and get my mind off all this drama(not really drama! More like confusion)!

I soon fell asleep while listening to music! I dreamed about him! We were sitting beside each other and he asked me something, "would you go out with me" ...


Meanwhile, Minho was dreaming of something very similar to what Seohyun was dreaming of. They were sitting side by side. Minho took out a necklace from his pocket. "Would you go out with me?" he had asked! She had very nice long hair and a beautiful smile, she looked at him and said...

Minho woke up just as his dream was getting interesting. He took a glance at his left where Sullie was staring out the window. On the right side he didn't see the old lady but he saw...SEOHYUN! She was sound asleep! She kept on say "yes, yes, yes!" while sleeping! Minho was so confused. Where did the old lady go? How did Seohyun just magically end up right beside him? He decided to ask Sullie.

"How long was I sleeping?" Minho asked

"Not long, maybe around 15 to 30 minutes"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well, umm what happened to the old lady beside me? How did Seohyun end up in her seat?"

"What do you mean? Seohyun was always beside you! I thought you guys were traveling together! We talked for a while when you were sleeping and she seemed to be surprised herself that you were here!"

"HUH??? She wasn't beside me when I first got on the plane! It was an old lady reading a book!"

"No!! It was Seohyun reading a book!"

Just then Seohyun woke up from all the noise Sullie and Minho were making

"What's happening and Minho how did you get here?" she asked

"Ummm...I bought a ticket to Busan so I could talk to you more! I thought you were on a different plane cause I couldn't find you! I remember and old lady sitting next to me not you!" Minho replied in confusion

"Yeah, I remember and old man sitting next to me not you!!"

"What do you mean i was sitting here the whole time!" 

"Really? Ohhh...I might have been seeing stuff! Anyways, are you planning to stay at busan for a night since you probably spent a lot of money just to get a ticket!"

"I must be seeing stuff too and no I'm going back to Seoul right away! I just wanted to talk to you!"

"Ohh...really?  By the way, I heard what you said to me before I ran off! I want to say that-...nevermind!" Seohyun said

"What is it tell me! If you don't love me too, then it's okay!"

"No,no.no! That's not what I meant! I just want to make sure what you meant when you said that! Do you like me as a friend or a...girlfriend?"

"Well...i guess more like a...girlfriend! I've been thinking about it lately and I know I have feelings for you, I just can't...I don't know how to tell you!"

"I've been feeling that way also! It's just that I thought you didn't like me that way so I just ignored it! But now that you siad it, i think I have the courage now to say it also! Minho I love you!!"

It was silent until they almost arrived in Busan where Minho asked...

"Seohyun, would you go out with me?".....


NOTE: I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner! I was planning to update this morning but I had a performance for martial arts so, I couldn't! I wanted to update on Thursday or Friday but I was busy practicing for the performance! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and continue to read! I have a feeling this story is too long and that you guys are thinking it's getting a little boring! So...I figured I should add a few more chapters and the story will be complete!! Please wait for the upcoming chapters!

We'll see what Seohyun is going to say and what's going to happen while they're apart, in the chapters ahead. Please continue to read, and give me your opinion in the comment box below or message me! I would really appreciate it! Also tell me if you think the story is boring or interesting! That would help a lot!