Just Another Boring Chapter...or is it??

Love Competition

Krystal's POV

WOAH!!!! Did he really just ask me that LOL!!! I can't believe it...CHOI MINHO just asked me out!!! Ahhhh-

"Krystal!!!!" my annoying brother yelled, just as I was freaking out

"What do you want? I'm busy!!" I lied with the "I'm busy" part but who really cares

"I don't to talk to you"

"About what?"

"Seohyun...she-" Donghae stopped for a while and let out a few tears, "she broke up with me!"

"What?? When? How? Why? Did she tell you?" I freaked out

"Well...she broke up with me this morning because...she's moving to the States"

"Huh....ohhhh...." was the only words I managed to say

"AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK I PUT INTO MAKING THIS!!!" he said while throwing a box filled with stuff he had been wanting to give her

"It's okay....you'll find someone else to give this too!!"

"No I won't this was made for Seohyun...how could I just give this to someone else!?" Donghae questionned

"Well...I don't know" I said not knowing what to say

"Any ways I'm going to my room to let out some tears!!!"

I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel bad for my brother. All his girlfriends break up with him. Not once did he ever break up with any of them. I feel bad for him. Since this all happened, I don't think I should say yes to Minho just so my brother doesn't feel bad, besides I'm not ready for a relationship yet. Okay I'll send him a text.

"Sorry Minho, I'm not ready for a relationship yet. I'm sorry, besides I know you didn't do this cause you like me but because you want to get even with unnie."

Ugh...i didn't know say no to him was this hard. Ehhh...I'll get over it. Right now I have to help my brother. LOL is that F.T Island's Severly,I hear coming from his room? He must really be hurt....


Minho pov

HUH?? 2 texts...hmmm, one's from Seohyun, the other one's from Krystal. I'll read Krystal's first it's mor important then what Seohyun wrote anyways.

"Sorry Minho, I'm not ready for a relationship yet. I'm sorry, besides I know you didn't do this cause you like me but because you want to get even with unnie."

What the HECK???? How could she say no to me, and how could she tell I'm only trying to get even with Seohyun? It's not too obvious is it?? OMG!! Let's see what Seohyun sent...it's probaby gonna make me feel better.

"Hi Minho, it's Seohyun. I wanted to tell you that I....broke-up with Donghae and, I'm moving to the States. I'm pretty sure you are still a little mad at me but, I'd like to hang out with you before I leave. BTW, I leave in two days which I believe is Monday. Pleae reply and tell me if you want to hang-out!!! Okay? I'll miss you when I leave!!"

WHAT???!!  OMG!! This is not happening is it? It's a dream right?? Someone pinch me....uhh..it's not a dream!! What am I going to do without Seohyun? She's my other half and without her I'm not the full me...and who am I going to go to when I have a problem? Or when I need halp? How about when I'm mad? Who's gonna put up with my bad temper? Ugh...why's evrything happening to me?! Why couldn't this happen another day not today?Oh no!! I'm gonna cry! I hate crying!! I'm gonna miss her!! I should probably call her!

"Hello" I said

"Hello Minho?"

Hi..do you want to go walk at the park with me?" I asked hoping she'd say yes

"I'd love to! I'll be there right away!"

"K,bye!!!"

"BYE!!"


The 2 young people met at the park. They talked and talked until they had nothing else to say.

"Why are you moving so suddenly?" asked Minho tearing up again

"My mom and dad think I'll have a better future there and also my sister lives in the States now and my parents want us all to be together." she replied trying to hold back the tears

"Ohh...the situation is making me think about how fast time flew by. Seems like it was just last week that we were playing and arguing at this very same pak"

"Yeah, I remember we carved our names in to one of the benches here before!"

"OMG!! Yeah, i remember that too! Also the time when I had tot each you how to ride a bike and it took you so long to figure out how to move!!"

"haha..good times! People used to always say that they never saw us a part, even when we were mad at each other!!! But, when we got into highschool we didn't talk to each other often anymore...did i ever tell you how much that made me sad" Seohyun now let out her tears

"Yeah!! Don't cry come on!! Remember when I cried and you told me that crying doesn't do anything? Remember that? be strong Seohyun...we'll see each other again when you come back for a visit!"

"Okay...my parents said we will visit every summer so it won't be too long, and I promise to call you once a month but you have to promise that you'll still be here when I come back!"

"i promise!! But you have to promise to visit every year and bring me lots of stuff from the States okay?"

"I promise too!! Oh and you HAVE to come to the airport with me on Monday okay?" Seohyun said forcing a smile

"Don't worry I'll be there, now I'd better head home. My parents are probaby waiting for me!" 

"Okay, it's getting late and I have to start packing my stuff anyways!! Bye!!"


When Minho got home he went and ate supper with his family. He had told them about Seohyun leaving, but apparenty they already knew. minho freaked out at his parents about why they didn't tell him sooner. All they could say was because they didn't want him to feel sad.

After supper he ran to his room and tried to go to sleep. He couldn't sleep because he kept on thinking about him and Seohyun and all their memories together [even the bad ones]. As he was thinking about it he noticed something about himself. He found something that was burried deep inside his heart. he found love...not just any kind of love, but a love for Seohyun. He realized how much he loved and will miss her when she leaves. He decided enjoy the time while she's here and feel upset when she leaves. But for now, he'll be happy for her!! 


Hope you enjoyed!! Haven't updated in like 5 days!! WOW!! 

Note: This is my second time trying to add this chapter! Because when I clicked add chapter the first time, everything dissappeared and I had to re-do everything!Dumb laptop!!! Anyways,please enjoy!!