SURPRISE!!!

Love Competition

It was 8:30 in the morning and Krystal was already awake, although she's usually still sleeping. She woke up so early cause she wanted to do something she has never done before. SHE WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO MINHO TODAY!! 

Krystal POV

UHH...it's still early I have plenty of time. Wait...why don't I just get it over with already! Nevermind, I can't do it!! YOU CAN DO IT KRYSTAL YOU CAN DO IT!!! Ugh!! It's so hard confessing to someone, besides it's my first time!! I hate this, maybe i shouldn't do it...wait, I should, nevermind, I can't. What am I saying I can do this. K, let' do this. Wait but I'm to nervous to tell him...I SHOULD MAKE A NOTE AND PUT IT IN HIS MAILBOX WITH A BOX OF CHOCOLATE!! Great idea!

"Dear Minho,

               I know it's not Valentines or anything, but I wanted to tell you something and I just can't go up to you and say it, so I wrote this note. I hope you won't think I'm weird or avoid me after but here I go. I LIKE YOU MINHO!! YUPP...that's all I have to say, and please reply to this message as soon as possible.

P.S Reply by text

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        From Krystal :)"

K, now I have to drop it off...I can do this!


She went to go drop it off in his mailbox but, someone stopped her on the way! It was Seohyun.

"Hi Krystal!" Seohyun shouted

"HUH! Hi!!" Krystal replied

"Why so surprised?? Anyway, did Donghae tell you about him and I?"

"No what are you talking about? Is something happening between you guys?"

"He didn't tell you? We're going out!"

"WHAT??!! That can't be?"

"Well it's true..he asked me out 2 days ago! Isn't ti great?"

"Umm...sure, I guess"

"What's that note you have there?"

"Oh well, i was going to confess to Minho today, but i don't think I should it anymore since you Dongahe are dating"

"WHAT?? You're going to confess to him?"

"Well...I was!"

"What do you mean was? You should do it. Maybe he'll stop being so mad at me then"

"I should do it?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Will you come with me to drop it off then?"

"sure!!"

The two girls walked to Minho's house still freaking out about the news they had just heard from each other.

They finally got there and put the note in. But Seohyun had to leave right away cause she had something to do.


Minho woke up to the sound of the door bell. He ran downstairs to goopen the door since no one else was home. He opened the door  , but no one was there but he found a box of chocolate with a note on top of it."Must be from Seohyun" he thought to himself. Minho brought the chocolate in and opened the note. SURPRISE!!! The note wasn't from Seohyun it was from Krystal.

"Dear Minho,

               I know it's not Valentines or anything, but I wanted to tell you something and I just can't go up to you and say it, so I wrote this note. I hope you won't think I'm weird or avoid me after but here I go. I LIKE YOU MINHO!! YUPP...that's all I have to say, and please reply to this message as soon as possible.

P.S Reply by text

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        From Krystal :)"


Minho's POV

Wow!! Does she really like me or did Seohyun tell her to do that just to make me feel better? It's probably Seohyun, so I'm not going to text back. Wait but what if it is true though. I'll answer, but if it's not true...whatever who cares, I'm answering. Besides, I need a girlfriend so I can be even with Seohyun.

"Hi Krystal, it's Minho. Umm...I just want to tell you that I like you too and I want to ask you something. Would you go out with me? Pls, reply back!!"

Okay, I'll get even with Seohyun soon. Besides, who would say no to me. I'm awesome. But what if she doesn't say yes? Well, why would she say no if she likes me?Oh well...she if she say no, then he says no. What can I do?


Most boring chapter ever but, I hope you guys like it and comment if you think she'll say yes or no...LOL who knows(I know, LOL). Also, please tell me your opinion about the story.

No hate comments please!!

Happy birthday to the JO Twins ( from the group Boyfriend)