The Audition

Love Competition

The next day they woke up at 7:00 am to get their stuff ready. Although they're supposed to leave at 11:30, they decided to wake up early enough to go walk around a little more. 

"You have your stuff packed yet?" asked Seohyun neatly organising her stuff

"Almost! You?" replied Minho

"Yeah I'm done!" 

Minho continued to pack his stuff while Seohyun began to check if she forgot anything. About five minutes later they left their stuff at the hotel to take a walk for a while. They walked outside to a near by restaurant to have breakfast. As they entered the restaurant someone greeted them. It was Seohyun's dad. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" Seohyun's dad greeted

"Uhh...dad, annyeonghaseyo!!" Seohyun replied

"Nes, annyeonghaseyo" said Minho surprised

"Why are you here? Where's mom, and unnie? Aren't you guys supposed to be in the States" Seohyun asked

"Well, we decided to visit you her in Korea! We are going to Seoul, but we had to stay in Busan for a few hours, I'm so happy we found you guys here!!|"

"Nes, are you guys eating here too?" Minho finally decided to say

"Oh, yes! Do you guys want to join us?"

"Ummm...sure!"

They sat at the table where Seohyun's mom and unnie were sitting. They looked very surprised to see the couple. Seohyun's mom  quickly stood up and gave both of them a hug and told them to sit down. Seohyun's unnie then stood up and also gave them a hug. She kept on smiling at Seohyun and elbowing her while giving her weird look.

"So you guys are going out right?!"she asked

"uhhh...nes!" Minho said

"Come on Minho! Don't be shy. you've known me since we were little we're all like family!"

"Sorry I'm just so surprised you guys are here"


Minho's POV

Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous right now. I don't know what's wrong with me, I should be comfortable arounf them we're like family! Okay Minho! Calm down, it's gonna be alright..

"So Minho, how long have you liked my daughter?" asked Seohyun's dad

"DAD!!!" Seohyun exclaimed in embarrasment

"Uhm...well, a while now I guess!" I said not sure what to say

"Ok that's all I wanted to know. You guys hungry? Let's order our food!"

A waiter came to take our order. I was so glad Seohyun's dad didn't ask anymore questions cause if he did I'd probably be nervous and not say anything. Although it is kind of awkward since no one is talking except for Seohyun's parents. The rest of us, which was me, Seohyun,  and Seohyun's unnie, just looked at each other. AWKWARD!!! 

The food finally arrived and it smelled so good! The waiter placed the food on the table and everyone began to eat. It still remained silence which made it really awkward. Suddenly though, Seohyun's unnie whispered something into my ear.

"Feed Seohyun!" she whispered

"Isn't that going to be weird? You're parents are here?" I whispered back

"No, just do it!"

Everyone at the table was looking at us. I looked down, grabbed a peice of chicken and fed it to Seohyun. She ate it and her parents looked at us smiled. 

"Ahhh...so cute" her mom said giggling

We all smiled and continued eating our food.

"I told you it wouldn't be awkward!" Seohyun's unnie whispered to me


After eating they all headed out of the restaurant and went to the hotel Seohyun and Minho stayed at. They grabbed the luggages and took a taxi to the airport. It was about 11:15 so everyone was getting on the planes. Surprisingly, all five of them would be on the same plane to Seoul.

They went into the plane and found their seats. They were all seperated. Seohyun was in the back, her unnie was in the middle with her mom, and Minho was stuck in the front with Seohyun's dad. Once everyone was seated, the plane took off. Luckily, Seohyun's dad just went to sleep on the plane so Minho didn't have to be interviewed by him. Instead Minho just listened to music.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was in the back reading a book. She was by the window and had to sit beside a little girl that liked to sing a lot. Seohyun tried to ignore the singing by listening to actual music. Slowly she began to fall asleep.

About 2 hours later, they arrived in Seoul. Everybody was heading out the plane. Minho and Seohyun's dad were one of the first to get out so they waited for everybody else. When they thought everyone was out they noticed they were missing someone. They couldn't find Seohyun anywhere. All of them looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Suddenly someone came running up to Minho and gave him a hug!

"Who are you guys looking for?" Seohyun asked

"We were looking for you! We thought you got lost or something!"

"Haha...I was the last one to get off the plane and i couldn't find you guys!"

"really?"

|"Yeah"

"Do you guys want to go home and drop off our luggages? After that, Minho and i will be going to audititon for SM Entertainment. Do you guys want to come?"

"You're auditionning? That's great!!" Seohyun's parents replied

They all went to Seohyun's family's house and dropped off their luggages.

"Home sweet home" Seohyun's unnie said

"Yeah!"

"What time is it? The auditions start at 2:30."

"It's 1:56, we should get going!"

They all headed to the SM Entertainment building, and noticed there was so much people. Minho and Seohyun were given numbers and were seperated into defferent groups. Seohyun's group went first to audition.


Seohyun's POV

I'm freaking out! What if I mess up and I don't get in. What happens if my voice cracks because I'm so nervous? OMG!!! Gotta calm down. 

A lady lead us to a small room with a bunch of chairs. Lots of SM Entertainment artist posters were hung up on the wall and a bunch of EXO teasers were playing. The lady tole us not to talk at all. Everyone listened. Soon another group came in and sat down. Surprisingly it was Minho's group. I could tell he was there since he stood out quite a lot because he was the tallest one there. He smiled at me and waved.

5 minutes later the lady told us to follow her into another room. She told us to stand behind a black line and dance. We all danced until she told us to stop. Afterwards she told us to line up and she called us up one by one to sing. I was the 3rd one in my group to sing. The 2 people infront of me sang and soon enough it was my turn. I went to the middle of the room and began to sing. As I finished my song everyone in my group stood up and clapped. I felt so proud of my self. The lady smiled at me and told me to wait by the door where the other 2 people in my group were waiting. 

When we all finshed, the lady told us how long we might have to wait to receive the email saying if we got in or not. She said it would take about 1 month.


Minho's POV

I saw Seohyun in the waiting room thing the lady to us to wait in. Her group left before mine. It's been about 15 minutes since Seohyun's group went. The lady finally told us to follow her into the audtion room. She told us to stand behind the black line and dance. I'm not that good in dancing but I did my best. After dancing she lined us all up in a line and called us up one by one, and I had to be the first one. I went up there and sang my best. When I finished everyone clapped. The lady asked me to sing a different song and so I did. I finished and she told me to wait by the door.

One by one everyone went up and sang. I felt so nervous since there were many great singers and dancers in my group. Everyone finished and the lady told us that our audition was over and that we all did a good job. She said it would take about 1 month to get the email.

 

I walked out of the audition room and found Seohyun and her family waiting for me. Seohyun came up to me and asked if I enjoyed the audition.! Afterwards we all went to celebrate!!


I'll be updating the next chapter now!!