1...2...3...BEGIN!

Love Competition

Minho woke up and stared at the ceiling above him, he looked at his phone and saw reminder telling him...THE COMPETITION SATRTS TODAY! Feeling excited, but nervous at the same time, he noticed something. He noticed how time has gone by so fast. He remembered the time when he would fight with Seohyun about dumb things, and the times when they were always together and when people would say they never saw them a part. Well now here they are, having a competition on "Who could get a boyfriend/girlfriend first". But one thing hasn't changed, and that is their friendship. "Time sure does go by fast" he said to himself smiling. He lay ther for a while. But suddenly his alarm rang and so he got up. He dicided to send Seohyun a text just in case she forgot. But as soon as he turned his phone on, there it was a message from Seohyun.

"Hey! You awake yet?!" the text read

"Yes..I'm awake" sent Minho

"Great! Competition starts today remember?!"

"Yes, i know!"

"OKay"

"But first we need to make a promise okay?"

"Umm..okay but what promise?"

"A promise to not let this competition ruin our friendship and to not get overly competitive" Minho replied 

"I promise! Now let's start this competition"

Minho called Donghae and told him about the competition. Donghae said it sounds like a good idea but they should be careful cause it might ruin their friendship. Minho then told him about the promise they made. The two boys planned to meet somewhere and hang-out for the day. They decided to meet at Minho's house and then go somewhere. A few minutes later Donghae came.

"So, who you planning to go out with?" Donghae said

"Well, no one yet. I'm trying to actually find someone I like and will love" remarked Minho

"Ohh..but what if you can't find that person yet and Seohyun finds someone before you? You're just gonna let her win?"

"Uhhh...you really think she'll find someone before I do? I don't think so.."

"Well...it's possible. Like..I mean I like her..."

"WHAT!!!!???? YOU DO??? HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??!!"

"I've only known you since Friday...and why would I tell you? You're like her best friend..you tell eachother everything right?"

"Sooo....we don't tell everything to eachother"

Sure! Anyways...since you know now...I should tell you something! I was planning to ask her out but when you told me about the competition I didn't want to be a bad friend so I decided not to until it was over. But now that I'm thinking about it, she'll have a boyfriend then ,so please Minho! Let me ask her out??!!

"AISH!!! Do whatever you want i don't need your help!! I'll find someone by myself and if you don't mind, I want some time alone!"

"Okay! I'll leave! But I can aske her out right?

"Do whatever you want. Now please leave."

"Okay calm down i'll leave!

Donghae left the house and walked home. On his way home he bumped into Seohyun who was with Krystal. They said "hi" and started to talk. They talked about the competition and other stuff. Donghae really wanted to ask her but he couldn't find courage to. He planned to just ask her someother day, not now. 

 

Krystal and Seohyun were walking to the cafe near Krystal's house so that they could talk about the competition a little bit more. They arrived there and ordered some stuff to eat. They started talking about who could the perfect guy be and who would Seohyun look good with. Until Seohyun said something that made both of them shocked. "I like...DONGHAE!" were the words that surprised everybody..including Seohyun. One thing they hadn't noticed was...the guy standing by the door. They soon realized that the guy was Minho and he too, was really surprised.