Donghae+Seohyun=

Love Competition

Everybody was in shock. Minho couldn't believe his best friend had hidden this from him, but most of all she couldn't believe she liked DONGHAE! The new guy from school she barely even knew!! "How could she like him? Out of all the guys at school...why does it have to be him?? Just why??!!" kept on running through his mind.


"Oh no!! Minho's here!" said Seohyun nervous about what his reaction would be

"What??!! He is? Where??!" asked Krystal panicking 

"At...at the door..."

"he's staring at us! Oh no" she then added 

"Be friendly say hi! Try to lighten up the mood!" Krystal remarked

"I can't!! It's awkward!"

"Than fine, I will!"

"Ohhh hi oppa!! How are you? You look a little sad? What's wrong? Did something happen?" she said to Minho

"Aish!!" is what he replied before leaving

"Bye!!" Krystal said

"WOW! What's with him??" 

Seohyun was so upset that she  said that right infront of him that she began to yell at Krystal. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT HUH??? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU??!!" she kept on saying while Krystal sat there looking at the ground. "I was just trying to lighten up the mood!! JEEZ!! It's so hard to make you people happy!!. "I'm sorry!! It's not your fault!!" Seohyun said, "Oh, you realize now?!" Krystal added. "You're not helping Krystal!! Just leave!", "K, fine! Bye! Enjoy." Krystal said sarcastically. 


Minho was so frustrated. He didn't know what to do! He wanted to just run away and hope no one would find him! 

He sent Donghae a text.

"Congratulations!! She likes you too, now go ask her out!!" Minho said 

In just a second, Donghae replied

"OMG!! Really?? How do you know?!" he said

"Well, I over heard them so now go ask her out and I'll just lose the competition k?!!!"

"Ohhh..calm down! I'd like to talk to you a little bit longer but I have something to do right now so please excuse me!!"

"HUH!! Whatever!!"

He walked around the park and tried to think about who he liked.He couldn't see himself with someone else except for that one person, and thought to himself "NO! That's not right! I can't do this", so he continued to think about other people. But still that person kept popping up in his head, and he couldn't stop thinking about her. "She's so pretty.." he thought, "but still I can't do this! It's not right!". he continued to walk when he suddenly bumped into someone. Well atleast he thought it was someone, but it was actually a tree. He was so dizzy from hitting his head he decided to sit for a while. He continued to think though. But next thing you know...he fell asleep on the bench. 


Meanwhile Donghae was practicing on how he should ask her out and when would be the right timing. Suddenly a person came walking by. He recognized the face; that face belonged to Seohyun. 

"Oh..hello" she said with a bright smile although she's in a very bad mood

"Umm...hello, why're you here" Donghae asked

"Ohh..well I was just walking by until i saw you her. You were talking to yourself? Are you okay?"

"Oh..yeah I'm okay! I was just practicing on..."

"On what? Maybe I can help you?"

"Ohh..umm nothing..well, I was practicing how to ask a girl out cause I'm planning to ask someone out but I don't know much on how to.."

"i can help you!"

" Ohh..okay"

The two practiced together. 

"First you try to get her attention then you ask her okay? It's not that hard."

"ohh okay, like this..umm.."

"Would you go out with me?" he said nervous

"Good! Now you can go ask her!"

"Umm..well..I just did!! Seohyun would you go out with me?"

"YES!!" Seohyun said

The two were really happy