Afterwards/ Ending

Love Competition

3 days after the audition Seohyun's family had to go back to the States. Both Minho and Seohyun dropped them off. 

"Bye dad, bye, mom, bye unnie! I'll miss you all so much!" Seohyun said

"We'll miss you too, and don't forget that we all love you!"

"I love you guys too" Seohyun said hugging her parents and her sister

"Minho! You take care of my daughter while we're gone okay? If anything happens to her you'll be in big trouble!" Seohyun's dad said smiling at Minho

"Don't worry! I'll make sure nothing happens to her!"

"You better! Or you'll be in trouble with me!"

"Don't worry!"

"Haha, we have to go now before we miss our flight! I hope you both get accepted into SM, but remember even if you don't you guys are still very talented okay" Seohyun's mom said

"Yeah, thank you mom! I love you bye!!" said Seohyun

They left and it was only Seohyun and Minho now. 

"So, how was it meeting my parents?" asked Seohyun

"Haha, I was nervous in the beginning but I ended up enjoying it! I actually wish they didn't have to go!"

"Really? When will we get to hang out with your prents then?"

"Uhmmm...not now, but some day okay?"

"Fine!"

" What do you want to do now?" asked Minho

"I want to go shopping!"

"Shopping? Fine!"

They headed to the mall and went shopping. Insttead of Minho buying things for Seohyun. Seohyun felt like she needed to pay Minho back because of all the money he spent on her. In the end she ended up buying him 2 whole oufits for 30$. 

They went to eat in the food court. 

"So how do you think our auditions went? Do you think we could get in?"

"Of course!"

They finished eating and both went home. 


MInho's POV

I wonder if we got in. Maybe i should check my email to see if it cam early.

I turned my laptop on and opened my email. I found and email from SM Entertainment. I felt so nervous that I might not get in. But something kept on telling me to open it! I clicked on the email and read it. It said

"Dear Minho,

                Thank you for auditionning for SM Entertainment! We are happy to tell you that you have been chosen to join the company!! We have some very special news to tell you please come to the company as soon as you read this email. You may start training whenever you want, just come to the building and tell them you're there! Congratulations

                                                                                                                                                                   SM staff"

OMG!!! I got into SM! I wonder if Seohyun did too! I should call her!

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. She answered right away!

"SEOHYUN!!" I said

"MINHO!!!"

" I got in!! Did you!!"

Yeah!! They said I can start training as soon as i want!" Seohyun said

"Me too!! Meet me there at the SM building right now!!OKay?!!"

Fine!! I'm so happy!"

The conversation ended and i quickly got ready and went to the SM building. When I got there Seohyun was there already!! We both made our way inside the building and went upstairs to where the office was. The owner of SM was there, Lee Soo Man! He started to talk to us!
 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he said

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seohyun and i replied

"I have some news to tell both of you!"

"Nes!"

"Well, for you Minho, you will be joining the group SHINee and you will have 2 weeks of training before you debut. As for you Seohyun, you will be joing Girls Generation/SNSD, and you will have 2 weeks of training also. Meet the members of your group in their practice rooms. SHINee's practice room is just down the hall, and SNSD's is upstairs on the 4th floor! Hopefully you can find them yourselves.|"

I looked at Seohyun!

"Gamsahamnida!!!" we said as we ran to our practice rooms. 


Seohyun's POV

I'm here infront of the practice room. Should I go in? Okay, he said to go to the practice room so I guess i have to do it! 

I opened the room and no one was there until suddenly 8 other girls jumped out of the closet and said "SURPRISE!" 

I was so surprised i couldn't say anything! One of them walked up to me and introduced herself.

"HI, I'm Tiffany! You're Seohyun? Lee Soo Man told us that you'll be joining! BTW!! Call me Tiffany unnie since you'll be the maknae of the group so you'll have to call all of us "unnie" okay?!"

"Hi Tiffany unnie!"

Tiffany smiled at me and someone else cam up to me and introduced herself and the other members.

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon unnie! The leader of the group! If you need help with anything just ask me okay.? BTW! This is Jessic, Sooyoung,Yoona,Sunny,Hyoyeon,and Tiffany! We're your unnies so feel free to ask us anything!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said to all of them

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all replied

"Okay let's start practicing we need to show our Seohyun here our dance routine and teach her our song so let's get going!" said Hyoyeon unnie!


Minho's POV

I'm her infront of SHINee's practice room. I opened the door and 4 other guys looked at me. They all smiled and introduced themselves.

"Hi, my name is Onew and I'm the leader of the group! You're the new member right? It's nice to meet you!"

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too, Onew hyung?" I said not sure if I should call him hyung or not

"Yeah call me and this guy beside me "hyung"! The other 2 you don't have too since that one there is our maknae and the other one is your age so.." 

"Oh okay!! Gamsahamnida!" I said

They all introduced themselves

"Hi, I'm Jonghyun hyung! I'm the main vocalist of the !"

"Hi, I'm Key and I'm you're age so don't call me hyung! Also, I'm the ONLY member in SHINee that can speak good english!"

All the other members yelled at him. Finally the last member introduced himself

"Hello Minho hyung! I'm TaeMin and I'm the makae of the group. Also I"m the dancing machine! It's nice to meet you hyung!!" he said

"It's nice to meet you too TaeMin!" I said

They all helped me learn the dance and song until I got the whole thing memorised!


2 weeks later!!                              The Debut day

It was now the day Seohyun and Minho would be debuting. Seohyun's group was up first. Minho could tell she was nervous so he went and gave her a hug before she went on! 

Seohyun's group went on and performed their new song! At the end of the performance their leader Taeyeon introduced Seohyun to all the fans!

"Hello everybody! We have some special news for all of you guy! We have a new member and her name is Seohyun!" Taeyeon said grabbing Seohyun's arm and bringing her infront of the stage! The fans screamed and clapped! Seohyun felt so proud of herself!

As soon as Seohyun's group went off stage it was SHINee's turn! They went on and performed also. Onew also introduced Minho to the fans.

"Hello,just like Girl's Generation, SHINee also has a new member! His name is Minho!" Onew said 

The fans clapped and clapped! Minho felt proud of himself!!


7 years later!

7 years later Minho and Seohyun were still together and were still very successful idols! Although they had many arguments and competitions in their love life and their idol life, they still managed to stay together!  


And just like THAT! Minho and Seohyun's LOVE COMPETITION has ended!

Thank you to all of my readers! I hope you enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for subscribing, reading, and even upvoting! You guys are the best! Thank you so much! I enjoyed writing this story for you guys!!