Yes, No, Maybe

Love Competition

Seohyun, would you go out with me? 


Seohyun's POV

He loves me, I love him. Why does it have to be so complicated? I want to say YES, but what will happen when I'm in the States.

"Umm...well. Yes! But what will happen when I'm in the States? We won't be able to see eachother..." I said

"YEESSSSSS!!!! WE COULD ALWAYS VIDEO CHAT, CALL EACTEHOTHER, AND TEXT EACHOTHER AND-" 

Maybe I can tell unnie I don't want to go? No, I can't do that!! My parents are so excited for all of us to live together again. I can't just not go all of a sudden. What kind of daughter would I be if I do that. What will happen to Minho though. I just said yes and now I'm leaving him like this? What kind of girlfriend is that? 

"We can do that. Or there's another option...I can tell my unnie I can't go." I said not knowing. I hadn't really thought about it much yet. But i think it will be better if I stay. Besides if I move, I'd have to get used to different things and I'm more comfortable here anyways.

"What are you talking about? It's a great oppurtunity! You should go!"

"Don't worry! I can wait another year...she probably won't mind anyways!" I remarked

"But she's obviously very excited to see you after such a long time... don't you want to see her? You can always visit can't you?"

"Minho, it's my decision! I want to stay here in Seoul, with YOU!! I can't just leave you like that."

"But-"

"IT"S MY DECISION!! Now, if you don't mind, I'm calling my unnie and telling her about what I think is best!" 


Minho's POV

Is she crazy? I would love to go to the States if I could. How could everything just happen like this? But like she said, it's her decision! i don't want to argue with her.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie?" Seohyun said 

"Yes Seohyun! Why did you call all of a sudden? Mom, dad, and I are all so excited to see you so we could all live together again and be one happy family!"

"Yeah unnie, about that! Well ummm.." , "I decided that I don't want to go anymore."

"What? What happened?"

"Minho umm-"

"You guys are dating!! I knew it!! I told you so! Ahah, I can tell the future!!"

"Unnie are you okay with me not coming? I know that mom and dad wil be so sad that i can't come."

" Of course I'm okay with it. I understand that you want to be with your boyfriend!!" Seohyun's unnie said while laughing

"Unnie, what are mom and dad gonna say? Won't they be mad at me?"

"Of course not!! They can hear you on the phone, they're right next to me!"

"Ohh...hi mom and dad! You guys okay with it? You guys can wait another year right?"

"Yes of course! If you really want to stay there with your boyfriend MINHO, then, we understand! What can we do? You're old enough to make your own decisions!" Seohyun's dad said

"Okay thank you so much! I love and miss all of you! Thank you for understanding! I have to go, we have to get off the plane!"

"Okay!! Love you!! Bye!!"


When the call ended Seohyun looked at Minho and they both smiled. They headed outside the plane to see that it was raining outside. Running inside the airport and bumping into people, they found a place to sit. At first a little awkward now that they're BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND, but the awkwardness started to go away when Minho decided to ask a question.

"Sooo...umm, this is kind of a dumb question and it's a little bit embarrassing to ask but...HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIKED ME?" Minho asked

The awkwardness came back and it took Seohyun a while to reply.

"Well I'm not to sure but I know I've liked you for a long time. It was a little confusing though!" Seohyun said,"How are we gonna get back to Seoul? We missed the flight back!" 

"Ohh...I see! Umm..we don't have to go back today, do we?" Minho asked, "We could stay at here for a night!"

"UMMMM..." Seohyun said with a weird look on her face

Minho looked at her and said "Don't take it in a weird way!! We're just going to stay here until we get the next flight to Seoul tomorrow!!"

"Okay, where are we going to stay. At a hotel?...."

"Yeah, where else."

"Okay, then it's settled we're staying here"

The two stood up, and started walking to the exit. While they were walking to the exit Seohyun saw a Starbuck.

"Oppa, can you buy me a something at Starbucks?"

"Fine, what do you want? A smoothie?"

"No. I want a medium passion fruit iced tea, but low on ice please!"

"Okay, I'll have a large vanilla bean frappuccino. Let's go order"

They stood at the end of the line and waited for their turn to order. There were tons of people. Finally after waiting for so long it was their turn. 

"Hello sir, what can I get you today?" the employee asked

"Hi, a large vanilla bean frappuccino and a medium passion fruit iced tea but low on ice please."

"Okay sir, is that it?"

"Yes."

"Okay your total comes to 8.53$ please."

Minho handed him the money and waited for their order. When they finally got their order Seohyun kept on telling Minho he shouldn't be drinking that, and that it was unhealthy. Minho couldn't do anything but say okay. They walked outside and went into a taxi, and asked the driver if there was a hotel near the airport. 

"Yes there is right across from the airport. Would you like me to take you guys there?" the driver insisted

"Yes please"

The driver took them to the hotel. Seohyun and Minho walked inside the hotel and went to the front desk. The lady asked them what she can do for them. 

"We'd like to stay here for a night" Minho said

"Okay. How many people?" the lady asked

"Umm..2 people. How much would it cost?"

"I'm pretty sure it would be around 90$ pretty cheap I guess"

"Okay."

The lady escorted them to a room. They entered the room and thanked the kind lady. She walked away and Minho and Seohyun realized that there was only one big bed. 

"I guess we have to share a bed then.." Minho said awkwardly


Finally updated guys!! Hope you like it! My sister helped me with this chapter! We worked hard on this (LOL) took us like 3 days to come up with this although there isn't much detail!! HAHA... thanks guys for subbing and I hope you continue to read. BYE!!


Did you guys watch TaeMin and Na Eun's We Got Married? Ahhh!! They're so cute together, and they're meeting the SHINee members next week...can't wait! K, bye!!