Is he really that mad?

Love Competition

Woah! He had just asked her out and she said yes! WOW, what a wonderful day Donghae thought after telling Seohyun he had to go somewhere. He felt bad lying to her but he wanted to plan something.


Meanwhile Seohyun decided to call Minho and tell him about the (good?) news. But then, she remembered what happened at the cafe. "Hmm...I wonder if he's mad at me?" she said to herself "ehh...I'll call him anyways". She picked up her phone and dialled his number...RING!

"Hello?" Minho replied

"Ohh..umm...Minho?" 

"Uhhh..yeah who's this" Minho said trying to sound like he doesn't know her

"It's me Seohyun! I saw you at the cafe are you mad that I didn't tell you?"

"No...it's just that..umm..."

"Ummm???"

"Ahh..it's nothing! Anyways why did you call?"

"Ohh..yeah, i forgot, ummm...DONGHAE AND I ARE DATING!!!! Isn't that great?? Seohyun remarked

At that moment, Minho hungup on her. It was the first time he's ever done this, is he really that mad?  Seohyun felt sad and upset about it but at the same time she felt relieved.


Minho POV

It's been a few minutes since I hung-up on her. Why did I do that?? Uhhh..I'm so frustrated right now that my 2 bestfriends(-ish) are dating!! How could they do this to me. They don't even talk to eachother often! In fact I've never seen them talk before, and now I find out they like eachother and that they're dating??!!  What is this? I feel so ashamed of myself though, how could I be so..so rude to her. Instead of being happy for her, he felt mad at her. What kind of friend am I? I was so confident I'd win in the beginning, but look at me now!! That overly confident guy turned into this!! An angry guy that lost!! So dissapointing. Anyway, I should probably send her a text.

"Look, I'm really sorry and I'm happy for you okay? You have a new boyfriend that you're not even close too, and you won the competition! Congratulations, you win!!! P.S Forgive me!!!!" he sent

Did that sound a little too obvious that I'm mad. Not really did it? No I don't think so, anyways Seohyun isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge on someone for too long!


Seohyun's POV

Is he really that mad? I didn't think he'd be so immature. I've known him for a long time now and this is the first time he did this too me. Especially when I just got my first boyfriend! Uhhh....I'm so mad at him right now. It's not like I said I'm marrying him! Ohh...a text from Minho.

"Look, I'm really sorry and I'm happy for you okay? You have a new boyfriend that you're not even close too, and you won the competition! Congratulations, you win!!! P.S Forgive me!!!!" said the text.

"Are you really happy Minho? Cause you don't sound like it!" she said back


Sorry, it's not the best chapter but I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry Ihaben't updated in a long time.

Oh yeah!! Lee TaeMin is going on the variety show We got Married with APink's Na Eun!!