But...

Love Competition

Monday morning Seohyun woke to the sound of birds chirping and the sun streaming brightly into her eyes. What a wonderful day, she thought while changing into her most comfortable outfit. She threw on some sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and her pair of black TOMS she got while shopping with her umma. Just then her phone rang, it was her unnie Sooyoung who lived in the States.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted

"Des, Seohyun? You ready for you're long flight?" Sooyoung questionned

"Yes unnie. I've been ready for quite a long time now"

"Okay then. You should probably leave soon, it's almost 8:00 there, your flight leaves at 10:15!"

"I know, I know! I'm just waiting for Minho...he promised to drop me off at the airport."

"Okay, just make sure to be there by 8:30 okay? If you miss your flight then it's a lot of money you'll waste."

"Alright you should probably hang up now, you'll have to pay a lot if we talk any longer!"

"Fine! Annyeong!!" 

"Annyeong!" Seohyun said ending the call

8:00 am, already??? Seohyun thought. 


Minho's POV

8:00 am! What?? I have to get ready!! Seohyun's probably waiting for me! I'll call Siwon to go and give her a ride! What's his number again? Oh right that's it!

"Hello? Siwon?"

"Yupp! What do you want?! I'm tired hurry up so i could go back to sleep!"

"Actually, I need you to pick up Seohyun and drop her off at the airport! I'll meet you guys there!"

"What?!! Are you kidding me? I'm going to sleep!"

"Oh come on hyung!! For me?"

"Fine, i guess! She still lives at the same place right?"

"Yeah, now go!! Hurry!"

K, now I have to hurry up! Red pants, a t-shirt and a sweater will do right? Whatever! I just have to be at the airport by 8:40, so I have about 25 minutes left!! Hurry Minho, hurry!!  Ugh..I'm hungry what's there to eat? Yuck, nothing but left-overs...guess I'm eating at the airport! K, now i gotta go call a taxi.

"Hello?"

"Yes sir? What may I help you with?" said the man on the phone

"A taxi please! i need it to be here right away!"

"Sure, where woud you like the taxi to pick you up?"

"585 Maine St"

"Alright sir, the taxi's on it's way!"

It better be! Or Seohyun will be so mad at me! I should probably wait outside!


Seohyun's POV

Still not here yet Minho? OMG, I'm going crazy I have to leave soon it's 8:30 he's still not here! I'm probably gonna have to leave without him then! I'll wait outside!

Oh there he is! He probably asked Siwon for a ride since he can't drive yet! Wait, woah! There's no Minho, just Siwon! I guess he's gonna meet me at the airport then.

"SEOHYUN!!! YOU COMING? MINHO ASKED ME TO PICK YOU UP!! NEED HELP?" Siwon yelled in a very tired tone

"Umm..okay then!! Sure I'd like some help!" I said

Right then he got out of the car and picked up my luggages! A tall figure came walking up the sidewalk as Siwon closed the trunk of his car. I soon noticed myself running towards the tall figure hoping it was Minho! To my surprise it was Donghae! He came walking towards me as well! He handed me box of stuff, and said " Have a safe flight and I hate to say goodbye but I have to say, I still love you!!"! He left right away...how could he just leave like that? Ugh... anyways, what's in the box? Oh the scarf I gave him, the couple ring we bought, the teddy bear, and a wooden plaque he mad for me that said I love you! Oh shoot! Here comes the tears guys, here comes the tears!!  I hate crying!! How could he just give back all this stuff? I guess he didn't want to keep it! Where am I gonna keep this stuff? I don't want to keep it, it'll just remind me of him! I still love him too you know? It's not like i wanted to end our relationship, it's just that i had no choice! It's not my fault is it?? I don't think so! 

I got inside the car and Siwon began to drive off. He turned the radio on. Jessica Jung's Because Tears are Overflowing, was playing. It made me cry even more. The lyrics really matched with how I felt right now. A tear drop was streaming down my face as we continued our way to the airport.


While Seohyun was already on her way to the airport Minho's taxi just arrived, he got in and told the driver where to drop him off. He asked to turn on the radio. SHINee's Replay was on. Minho was in his own world for a while until he noticed himself singing along. The driver was laughing at him!

"You a fan?" the driver asked still laughing

"Oh yes! A very big fan! I love their songs!" Minho replied to the driver

"Yeah! Many young people these days like them! I personnally think they're all very talented young men!" 

"How 'bout you? You planning on being a singer some day? I bet you'll have many fangirls!" 

"Me? An idol? I don't think so...and fangirls? No way! Who would be a fan of some guy who's not very talented! Although I do like to dance,rap and do sports! I'm thinking of becoming a professional athlete one day!" 

The driver and Minho laughed

"You go after your dreams! If you want to be an athlete be one! Do good in school!" the driver remarked

They got to the airport in a few minutes. Minho noticed Siwon and Seohyun walking, and decided to catch up to them! 

"Hey guys!" he said

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" 

SURPRISE!! It wasn't them!

"Oh!! I'm sorry! I thought you were someone else!"

"it's fine!" the guy said!

Minho ran inside the huge airport looking for Seohyun! He found her at the Tim Hortons near the entrance, he ran to his best friend and gave her a hug! Luckily this time it was actually Seohyun! Man, that would've been so embarrassing! Anyway they had a long conversation!

"HUH!! You're actually here! I thought you weren't coming!" Seohyun said 

"Well of course I have to come! And why would you think that? I promised remember?"

"Yeah! Anyways I probably have to leave in about 30 minutes cause I have to do this and that before I leave so.."

"Wait why are you still here? Weren't you suposed to do that stuff a long time ago and be on the plane by now?" Minho asked

"No, my flight got delayed! I'm glad it did or else i wouldn't have gotten to say by to you!"

"Yeah! Oh, what's that?" Minho asked while grabbing the box of stuff Donghae had given Seohyun

"Oh, it's some stuff Donghae gave me! I don't know where to put it! He gave it to me before I left!"

"Oh, HE gave it to you!" 

"Yeah, he did!"

Their conversation went on for a very long time that they hadn't been paying much attention to the time! It was 11:00 and Seohyun was leaving at 11:15, she had to hurry!

"WOAH!! I have to go! I'm late! Bye Minho!" Seohyun said worriedly

"No!! You can't leave yet! I'm gonna miss you and-"

"I have to leave Minho!" Seohyun said hugging Minho very tightly!

"Alright but-" just then Seohyun left

"But, I love you!!" Minho said, but he was too late. Seohyun was gone and she hadn't heard what he just said

 


LOL! K sorry I made you guys wait for a week until I finally updated! Busy week for me! Sorry! Anyways, I finally updated and I know there's so much conversations in this chapter but I had no more ideas so...anyways I hope you guys like it!! I did this in a rush so I'm sorry if there's lots of midtakes! I have lots of ideas for the next chapter so please continue reading!! Bye for now my fellow readers!!