In Busan

Love Competition

Huh? Share a bed with him? Isn't that kind of awkward? I'd rather sleep on the floor honestly. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way also.

"So yeah...I could sleep on the floor if you feel uncomfortable..." Minho said putting his bag down.

"Ummm....sure, I do feel a little un comfortable but wouldn't that hurt your back though?" I replied glad that we wouldn't have to share the same bed.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine"

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah don't worry! Lets get ready for bed it's getting late."


The two got ready for bed without even saying a word to each other. From time to time looking at each other. But still, complete silence.  Minho began to make his bed. He decided to start a conversation. 

"There's a pool downstairs you want to go?" he said

"No, I'm not a big fan of swimming. I can't swim!" Seohyun replied 

"Ohhh...I'm not that tired yet. Do you want to go somewhere??"

"I really want to take a walk outside it looks really nice" 

"Okay let's go!"

Once again they changed into their normal clothes and headed out the door. They waited for the elevator to open. MInho looked at Seohyun and grabbed her hand. Seohyun turned to face him and smiled. They stood there together.

"Seohyun, I love you!" Minho said, but afterwards he felt a little embarassed

" I love you too Minho" said Seohyun

They both turned to face eachother. Minho leaned in and was about to give Seohyun a kiss on the cheek, but suddenly the elevator opened and Seohyun walked in before Minho could kiss her. Inside the elevator Minho began to sing without even noticing. The elevator doors opened and a tall guy came walking in. He suddenly began to talk to Minho.

"I like your voice, do you do some sort of singing lessons or something?" the guy said

"No, I just sing for fun I guess" Minho replied

Ohh really? I really like your voice!" 

"Thank you!"

"Look, I know you're probably thinking that I'm weird or something, but I work for SM Entertainment and I really think you're talented enough to get into the company. We hold auditions every weekend, you should try auditionning. Maybe with one of your friends or something." the guy remarked handing Minho a bussiness card

"Thank you sir!" Minho said as the elevator doors opened

"I hope to see you there"

Seohyun elbowed Minho and smiled at him!

"What?" Minho said smiling back

"What do you mean? He wants you to audition! Isn't that great!" Seohyun said giggling

"Yeah I know right! HEY!! Why are you laughing? You don't like my voice|!?"

"No that's not what I meant!" 

Minho walked outside and pretended to be mad. Seohyun caught up to him and gave him a hug! 

"I'm just kidding! Take a joke!" she said

"I know! Where do you want to go?"

" I don't know! I just want to walk around with you."

"Okay"


Minho's POV

WOAH! She just hugged me! OMG! I should kissed her on the cheek sooner but then suddenly that stupid elevator opened!! STUPID!! Anyways, i can't believe an SM employee wants me to audition and thinks I have a good voice. I can't believe that!! AHH!! Anyways, I guess me and Seohyun are just walking now. I don't even know where we're going. 

"HUH!! Minho come here" Seohyun said to me while walking into a store

"Ohh okay!" I said following her

We walked in and the lady working there greeted us. Seohyun kept on looking around while I sat on a chair waiting for her. She disappeared somewhere and left me waiting there. She's just looking around anyways! I sat there for so long. Suddenly someone called me, and surprisingly it was Krystal. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"Hello Minho, it's Krystal!"

"Ohh, hi!"

"Ummm...I just called to ask you where you are cause your teachers at school are looking for you! They're getting worried cause you've missed so many classes! What's going on? Is something wrong?"

" No Krystal, I'm on vacation in Busan, but I'll be back soon tell the teachers.!"

"Ohhh, okay! Who are you with?"

"Ummm...well... I'm with Seohyun, we're going out!"

Krystal hung up the phone on me. I guess she's mad at me now. Whatever, I have Seohyun anyways. 

Seohyun suddenly cam back with a hand full of clothes. I'm not buying her that much things, no way!! She'll have to pay for some of it!

"Minho which one looks better? The blue one or the grey one?" she said holding up to dresses

"I like the blue one better! The grey one looks plain!"

"Okay, how about this one? Which looks better? White or black?" she remarked again holding 2 shirts this time though

"I don't know...the black one I guess!" I said

"But I like the white one!!"

"Then get the white one then!"

" I like the black also though!!" 

"Then get both!"

"It's gonna be expensive! But fine I'll get it! You're paying for it anyways!" she said

"WHAT??!! You crazy, that's so much!"

"PLEASE!!" 

"Fine!"

We went to go pay for the clothes. $25.00 for all of that? So expensive! I could've bought like 25 chocolate bars with that money! AHH....so expensive but atleast I spent it on Seohyun not anyone else.


Seohyun's POV

I can't believe he actually payed for all of that. I wouldn't even spend that much money on myself. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend as nice as him! \

We walked out side of the store and just continued to walk, until both our feet hurt. There were so many nice stores but I figured that he spent too much money on me already, and we just started going out this morning. Poor guy! I'm not really like this though! I usually like to save my money. 

"Do you want to get something to eat for dinner!" Minho said

"You spent so much money on me already though! Isn't that enough?"

"HAHA. Who said I was payin?LOL"

I gave him a mad look and pushed him

"I'm just kidding! Of course I have to pay! What kind of boyfriend would i be if i made you pay?" Minho said laughing 

He pointed to a restaurant a cross the street and lead me there. We entered and noticed that there were tons of people there, so we decided to walk to the restaurant beside. it was a fancy restaurant with so many nice decorations. Flowers were everywhere, the tables were nice and set, and it was so clean. A waitress lead us to a table and handed us the menues. She left to get us water. At first we were both just looking down, but suddenly, at the same time, we looked up. We both laughed. 

"So, tomorrow. You know when we get back to Seoul? You want to audition? I'll audition with you" I said

"Really? You want to audition too?"

"Yeah why not it'll be fun. Besides who cares if i don't get in? At least I'll have experience so I can audition again and know what's gonna happen at the audition."

"Good point! Who cares if we don't get in! Anyways, I want you to pick a song for me then I'll pick one for you!!"

"Okay...let's see! Sing Noona Nomeu Yeppeo(Replay) by SHINee!"

"Fine, then you sing, Only One by BoA!! Okay?" 

"Sure"

The waitress came back with water and we ordered our food. I ordered their Special Combo and Minho ordered a bowl of spaghetti. We didn't talk until the waitress came back with our food about 5 minutes later.

I decided I should do something sweet for him too since he did so much things for me! I took a spoonful of my food and fed it to him! He ate it, and fed me some of his food. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and smiled.


K, guys I'm updating 2 chapters tomorrow!! Gonna end the story so sorry if this was a little boring to read!!