New Student

Love Competition

The door opened and a guy not that tall entered the class. He said "Hi, my name is Lee Donghae and I'm a new student here. I hope we could become good friends! It's nice to meet you guys!" with a smile. Minho could sense that something bad was gonna happen today. After class everyone was rushing out to go to lunch, except for Minho. He found Donghae at the corner of the class packing, so he decided to make a new friend. "Hi! My name is Minho, Choi Minho!" he said to Donghae. Donghae looked at Minho and said "Hi". "Would you like to hang out with me during lunch?" Minho asked, "Ummmm...sure. i have to tell my little sister that I can't eat with her." Donghae said. The two guys walked out of the class to go to Donghae's sister. "Hi oppa!!" said his sister Krystal. "Hi, I can't eat lunch with you today okay?" Donghae said. "That's fine, I'm hanging out with Seohyun unnie anyways" said Krystal smiling at Seohyun who was stading beside her. "Okay then bye" remarked Minho. The two friends walked to the McDonalds across the street. They ate lunch there. 

"Why did you move schools" said Minho

"Well...because nobody liked me there and they would always bully me" replied Donghae forcing a smile.

"Oh...I'm sorry if I brought back some bad memories. But, why did they do that?"

"Everything was fine until my father passed away, and then when people found out they started bullying me" 

"Ohhh..I'm sorry!! Let's finish eating and head back to school" was the only thing minho could say

When they got back to school they hadn't noticed that they were 30 minutes late for class. "First day at the school and already late for class....hmm...I'm expecting more from you next time okay" said Mr.Lee to Donghae, "And you, Mr. Choi, how many times are you going to be late?", "I'm sorry sir, It was my fault we were late" said Minho. "Ohhh..I see! BOTH OF YOU!! DETENTION!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!" remarked Mr.Lee in an angry voice. Just then the fire alarm went on and everyone rushed outside. Fire trucks were everywhere and everyone was sent home. Donghae, Seohyun,Minho and Krystal were already on their way when Mr.Lee shouted, "Choi Minho and Lee Donghae come over here right now!, the two boys ran to where the angry teacher was and said "Yes Mr.Lee". "You two are to come early in the morning tomorrow and clean the whole classroom! You understand??" said Mr.Lee in a calmer voice then before. "But Mr.Lee we have no classes tomorrow.. it's Sunday", "Well then you do it on Monday!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER!! I PROMISE THE OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE WAY BETTER!!!! SORRY !!

I'll update today or tomorrow!! Sorry, I'm busy!! But, I promise I'll update!!