Second drama

Love song

Tiffany's bag which has convinently disappeared along with her flute, left Tiffany frantic.

"Crap!" Tiffany thought to herself when she saw her bag and flute in the school pond.

She immediately hurried there to save her belongings. Upon reaching the pond she took off her jacket, shoes and socks before diving in to save her items.

She managed to fish out all her items but all her books were plastered with, "Stay away form Jonghyun."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and ran straight for singing class.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Tiffany said aloud after reaching the class. The teacher who was marking attendance glanced at her before asking her to sit down.

Tiffany walked nervously over to open chair in front of class.

"Okay, class!" The teacher shouted, "Exams are coming,so I want to hear you people sing first, espacially you." The pinted at Tiffany.

"First, Jonghyun!" The teacher called.

Jonghyun stood up and walkled over to the front of the class winking and smiling at some girls along the way.

"I will started by singing baby baby" Jonghyun said confidently.

It was good, expected of Jonghyun. The girls swooned at his voice.

"Okay, next the new student." The teacher called.

Tiffany stood up and started singing. "I will be singing we belong together"

Tiffany's voice was good surprisingly, it surprised Jonghyun greatly.

Class ended soon and Tiffany went to pack her books. As she made her way to her locker, a girl form Jonghyun's fan club purposely pushed her.

"Oops, sorry" The girl said giggling, "Like the decorations?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes and packed her books before scurrying away. She was not going to go look for Jonghyun, she might get killed.

As she exited from the back gate, she saw Jonghyun leaning against the gate.

"I thought I told you to meet me at the front gate." Jonghyun asked.

"Yea, I just lost my way." Tiffany lied.

"Let's go," Jonghyun said and he pulled along.

Tiffany looked at her surroundings nervously while being pulled by Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was once again amused by her actions.

"What?" Tiffany asked defensively, "What if one of your die hard fans see me? They will do something worse then what they did to me today."

"What did they do to you?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, whatever they did caused less harm then what you did to me." Tiffany said as she caressed her bruise.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pulled her arm towards him so he can get a better view. But as he pulled her arm he pulled Tiffany as well which caused to Tiffany to crash into his embrace. Jonghyun was now just inches away from Tiffany and he could smell her scent. But he shook it off and inspected her bruise.

"Must have hurt," Jonghyun commented.

"Don't ask the obvious," Tiffany replied.

Then Jonghyun's handphone started ringing,

Jonghyun picked up his handphone, "Hey, yo, seonsaengnim." he greeted.

"What? Go back to school, now?" Jonghyun asked after the teacher said something.

"Okay, got it." And Jonghyun snapped his phone shut.

He looked at the dazed Tiffany who was daydreaming while looking at the school and laughed.

"Let'sgo," Jonghyun said, and he grabbed Tiffany's arm and dragged her back to school.

When they reached class, alot of people have already assembled there.

"What is she doing with Jonghyun-oppa?" One girl mumbled.

"," Another said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and made her way to her seat. She sat down and Jonghyun plopped down somewhere in the middle of his fangirls.

"Okay, class, as much as I would not like to call you guys back, I have to." The teacher yelled, "In order for completion of the relationship education course, you guys will have to have a relationship to know how it feels like. Not that I support relationships."

As soon as the teacher finished talking the students started chattering and murmuring between themselves.

"Seonsaengnim, so how do we choose our partners." A girl asked playfully.

"Girls will draw the boy's name out of this box." The teacher replied holding up a black box.

After the teacher's reply some most of the girls groaned. And the teacher began walking around the class letting the girls put their hand into the box and choosing the slip.

"Please do not open it yet." The teacher  said while giving the slips out.

Tiffany was the last one to recieve it and she held tightly onto the slip of paper.

"Okay, you may open it now." The teacher calmly said, "And look for your partners."

The boys looked expectantly and the girls, some groaning and some smiling but Tiffany's face turned white. She dropped the slipof paper and continued staring into space. A nearby fan girl of Jonghyun's picked up the paper and shrieked.

"OMO!!!! SHE GOT JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!"

Jonghyun was shocked too, he didn't expect Tiffany to be his partner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT???? Sorry for the late update had many test!!! MUST COMMENT!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. Already requested for  a poster,please be patient