Twelfth Verse

Love song

“For goodness sake. Can’t you get the second verse correct?” Jonghyun screeched as he flicked Tiffany’s forehead.

“Ouch.” Tiffany whined, “That hurt.” She pouted as she rubbed her forehead.

“At this slow rate, how are we going to perform tomorrow? “Jonghyun asked rubbing his temples, “This is the tenth time you got the note wrong.”

“I am sorry. Alright?” Tiffany showed her famous puppy eyes, “Let’s practice one more time.” And she returned to the piano.

“Fine. Just one more time. If you fail.” He glared at her, “I am going to stop all practicing.”

“Neh~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo peep. Bo peep.

“What was that?” Jonghyun cocked his eyebrow, they haven’t even started playing when Tiffany’s phone rang.

“Message ringtone.” Tiffany replied as she reached for her handphone.

“Aniya.” Jonghyun grabbed her handphone before she could reach it, “No distractions until you can get the whole song correct.” He wagged his finger in front of her.

“Bowh?!?!?” Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows, “Yah! Kim Jong Hyun!”

Jonghyun shrugged as he crossed his arms.

“Return it!” Tiffany shouted as she started to chase him. Jonghyun stuck out his tongue and started to run.

“Kim Jonghyun! You better return it!” Tiffany tried to run as fast as she could, but she had short legs, running wasn’t really suitable for her.

“Fany-ah. Short legged Fany.” JongHyun teased.

“Aish! This person.” Tiffany started cursing under her breathe.

Until….

“KIM JONG HYUN! Come back!” Tiffany was still trying to catch Jonghyun, when…

Tiffany fell face first onto the carpet after she tripped over a stack of books.

“Tiffany-ah!” Jonghyun immediately hurried over to Tiffany, “Why are you so clumsy?!?!”

Tiffany tried to sit up but her left leg couldn’t move.

“Why do you keep your books on the floor, don’t you have a freaking shelf!” Tiffany screamed, “I think I broke my leg.” She whimpered.

“I will bring you to the hospital.” Jonghyun helped her to stand up. But Tiffany couldn’t walk properly.

“Aish! At the rate you are walking, I don’t think we can even get to the hospital! I will piggy back you!” Jonghyun squatted to let Tiffany get onto his back.

“Are you sure?” Tiffany asked nervously.

“Yeah, yeah. Quickly get on!”

“Thanks.” Tiffany muttered as she scratched her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital.

“I am in a cast.” Tiffany started, “How am I going to perform?”

“You don’t need your leg to perform.” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Yeah, but still…” Tiffany was cut off by her handphone beeping, “Yah! Give it.”

Jonghyun sheepishly pass her pink phone to her.

“To: All students

Reminder: Audition tomorrow! Don’t be late. Full dress audition. Dress for girls. Suit for guys. Best wishes.” Tiffany read out.

“Suit?” Jonghyun screeched, “We need a suit?”

“Oh God! This is what happens when you don’t let me check my darn phone!” Tiffany scolded, “Let’s go get a dress and suit NOW.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So does this look good?” Tiffany stepped out of the fitting room.

http://soshified.com.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/soshistyle_files/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/0011.jpg

Jonghyun looked up from look at the suits and gawked at Tiffany.

“Kim Jonghyun! Does it look presentable?” Tiffany flickered his forehead just like he did to hers.

“Yeah. It does. But the cast…” Jonghyun trailed off looking at the cast.

“It is all your fault!” Tiffany hit him playfully on his shoulder, “You took my phone!”

“Well, yeah, but….”

Tiffany wasn’t listening to him anymore, she was looking at the suit he was holding.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/momogazerockalice/a00250754b3f2f2ac6664.jpg

“You know what?” Jonghyun smiled, “I think we will be able to pass the audition.”

“Yeah. I think so too.” Tiffany smiled her eye smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okaies. I am so so so so so sorry. For this super super super short chappie! I was a little unstable after my holiday trip. Hehehe. Please forgive me! MY faithful subscribers! I promise I will re-write this chappie!

tufiblast : ME too! It makes me feel so happy!

hyunxjoo: Thanks for loving the story! Glad you enjoyed it!

5hineeG1rl: I am so super duper sorry for the late and bad update! I will re-write as soon as I get home! Okay? :D

Thank you for reading and supporting!