Ninth Standing ovation

Love song

“Annyeong. Sorry about that incident. Forgive me will you?” Jonghyun asked as he showed puppy eyes.

“No, too cheesy.” Jonghyun thought to himself as he practised in front of a mirror to apologise to Tiffany, in one hand he held a bunch of pink roses, he looked as if he was going on a date with a aqua blue umbrella in his other hand.

[(http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Vanny_ryo/SHINee/33417_1217168369688_1843249541_4073.jpg) How Jonghyun is dressed]

Then the door suddenly flung open.

“Jonghyun-sshi, what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, I came to…” Jonghyun had a lump in his throat, “Um…”

“Are those flowers for me?” Tiffany asked, “I love you Jonghyun!” As she hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Young man, young man!” A guy snapped his fingers in front of his face.

Jonghyun was standing in the middle of a street in Seoul. Daydreaming.

“Oh, miyanae!” Jonghyun replied embarrassed as he quickly walked away.

Then something caught his eye, it was Tiffany holding a bright pink umbrella.

[(http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq233/Akari8887/Snsd-Tiffany6.jpg) Tiffany’s look]

“Well, it came earlier then expected.” Jonghyun told himself as he walked towards Tiffany smoothing his shirt.

But something made him stop. Junho was standing next to her, holding a red umbrella.

[(http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/nina3113/2PM/WOONO.jpg) with jeans, Junho’s style]

She was smiling and he was smiling, their eyes smiles. They were matching, matching eye smiles. Anyone who looked from afar would say that they are a couple.

“Omo! That guy is so hot!” A high school girl told her friend while pointing frantically at him.

“Aniyo. That guy looks hotter and cute too!” Her friend replied.

“But her has a girlfriend.” The girl replied, “Look at that girl with the pink umbrella, she is holding his hand.”

“Holding hands?” Jonghyun thought to himself, he looked at Tiffany and found her holding hands with Junho.

“Damn it!” Jonghyun muttered.

Unknowingly, Jonghyun followed them, or stalked them.

1st Destination: Shopping District

“Junho, this is so cute!” Jonghyun heard Tiffany exclaimed when she saw him came out of the fitting room in a hamster pyjamas.

“Aniyo.” Junho replied, clearly unhappy.

“Aniyo!” Tiffany screamed as Junho sprayed some perfume on her in the make-up store.

“It is so cute!” Junho imitated her, “This is your revenge!” He laughed .

“This is so cute!/It is so cute!” The two of them exclaimed as they each held part of a couple shirt.

“Aniyo!” Jonghyun protested silently.

“Cut it this way!” Tiffany pouted as Junho got a hair cut at a saloon.

“Aniyo! This way!” Junho protested, “It is my hair.”

“Hmph.” Tiffany pouted before quietly picking up some cut hair from the ground and throwing it at Junho.

“Aigoo. That was so dirty!” Junho shrieked.

Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Junho and continued. And a hair fight started before ending with Junho finally carrying her by her waist.

“Call me oppa. And I will let you go!” Junho requested.

“Oppa~” Tiffany called, “Let me go now.”

“Hmmm.” Junho pretended to think, “Aniyo!” And he threw some hair at her.

2nd destination: Coffee shop.

“Junho, what do you want to drink?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t know, noona~” Junho answered showing puppy eyes.

“OH GOSH! How old is he? Calling her noona.” Jonghyun thought to himself enviously.

Then Junho held her hand and stared into her eyes.

“Oh ! He is going to confess!” Jonghyun thought to himself.

“Okay, damage control, damage control.” Jonghyun quickly asked a waitress with his charm to spill some coke on Junho.

“Neh, here is my number.” Jonghyun smiled.

Splash. “So very sorry sir!” He could hear the waitress say.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany mumbled as she tugged onto his hand.

“Neh.” Junho replied as they stood up.

“Tiffany.” Junho mumbled as they sat on a swing in a park near her house, “Are you still angry at Jonghyun?”

“Wae?” Tiffany asked.

“Just curious.” Junho replied.

“Maybe.” Tiffany replied.

“Oppa, you should go.” Tiffany finally said after a long awkward silence.

“Neh. Annyeong!” Junho replied, “Message me okay?”

“Neh!” Tiffany replied, “Annyeong!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aigoo. So tired!” Jonghyun stretched himself as he got up from his bed,, “Eng! This is not my room!”

“Neh.” Tiffany mumbled as she walked into the room.

“Tiffany?” Jonghyun murmured.

“Annyeong.” Tiffany greeted, “Your thingy.” she smiled as she handed him a his bunch of half dead flowers.

“Tiffany.” Jonghyun immediately scrambled out of the bed.

“Wae?” Tiffany asked as she continued walking out of the room.

“I need to talk to you.” Jonghyun mumbled.

“I am listening.” Tiffany replied her hand on the doorknob.

“Aish, I am going to regret this.” Jonghyun murmured to himself as he pulled her wrist.

“I am sorry.” Jonghyun cried as he hugged her from behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOYOYO! Sorry I couldn’t update for such a long long long time! Had exams! But they are over now! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Thank you for reading! 我爱你!Which means I love you! Or SARANGHAE!