Thirteen Circus

Love song

“I am not nervous.” Tiffany said firmly as she sat down, her hand sweated profusely. Despite her legs aching because of the 3 inch red pumps she wore. She kept a smile and tried to think pleasant thoughts.

“Stop saying that you are not nervous despite the fact that you are about to die of nervousness.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Fany-ah.” Junho greeted as he entered the waiting room. Today was the day of the highly anticipated audition.

http://myblackmacbook.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/tumblr_kxjsz6e6z51qa0us4o1_500.jpg

“You are going to perform in that?” Jonghyun asked sarcastically pointing at his white suit.

“No,“Junho asked, “This is for the concert tomorrow.”

“So it means that you have already auditioned,” Tiffany looked at him, “And passed?”

Junho nodded his head and smiled.

“Congrats!” Tiffany shouted pulling him into a hug, “But why is yours so early?” Jonghyun looked from the side his knuckles bone white, he watched as Tiffany held onto his hand even after letting go from his hug.

“The teacher said that I am one of the best students so he allowed me to go first.” Junho explained, “Good luck for you guys. I expect to see you guys at the concert tomorrow!”

“Yeah, me too!”

“Jonghyun, Tiffany. It is your turn.” Yuri one of there classmates, poked her head into the room before mouthing hwaiting and walking off.

“Let’s do our best! Hwaiting!” Tiffany patted Jonghyun’s head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them, entered the theatre. Judges, were seated in the first row.

http://www.nida.edu.au/images/UserUploadedImages/127/Parade%20Theatre%20by%20Robert%20Kelly.jpg

Tiffany took her seat at the piano, while Jonghyun picked up the flute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You!” Jonghyun pointed at her, “I told you before so many times that you have to make sure that you play that note correctly.

“Anyway,” Tiffany pouted, “It is not like we can do anything, the audition is already over.”

“The audition is already over~” Jonghyun mimicked Tiffany.

“It was my foot’s fault anyway.” Tiffany explained nonchalantly, “It felt painful half way through the performance. I WONDER who’s fault it is.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “Is it so painful that you can’t even walk?”

“Yeah. Totally.” Tiffany cooed.

“Fine.” Jonghyun carried Tiffany, fireman’s carry, “Do you want to be carried?”

“Yah! Put me down!” Tiffany wailed, kicking and screaming.

“No one will hear you anyway, I heard from the judges we are the last group.”

“Oh God. Just put me down.”

Jonghyun pretended that he didn’t hear anything and continued walking, “So what are you going to do now?”

“I am like, very heavy. Won’t your arms break?”

“I asked. What are you going to do now?”

“Wait for the results and if I get in….I mean if we get in,” She corrected, “We will prepare for the concert tomorrow and after party.”

“Oh, well anyway….” Jonghyun was interrupted by his cell phone ringing.

“To all students. The chosen participants are listed below.

Yuri and Minho

Taeyeon and Yunho

Tiffany and Jonghyun

Good luck to the chosen ones. Those who are not chosen. Remember to buy the tickets!

Best wishes Seonsaengnim. ”

“We got in.” Jonghyun murmured.

“We did?” Tiffany turned to look at him.

“Yeah.”

“Oh My God!” Tiffany screamed in English and started hugging Jonghyun.

“Yeah! O-M-G!” Jonghyun squeaked and hugged her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you know if we get to participate in the concert, Seonsaengnim will let us go to the college of our dreams….” Tiffany explained, dreamily, “What’s yours?”

“Mine’s a music/sports school in Japan.” Jonghyun answered, “What about yours?”

“Oh.” Tiffany replied, before answering meekly, “Mine’s a music/dance school in America. Junho recommended it to me.”

“Junho?” Jonghyun cocked his eyebrow.

“Yeah. He wants to go to that school too.” Tiffany chirped, “And it is near my hometown too. So it will be good for me.”

“Oh.” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Well, anyway, me and Junho planned to help me get an outfit for tomorrow’s concert.”

“When did you guys plan that?” Jonghyun queried.

“When you were flirting.” Tiffany swatted her hand, “Anyway, see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah. Tomorrow. Bye.” Jonghyun faked a smile.

“Bye.”

And Jonghyun watched Tiffany walk off to look for Junho. Despite wanting so so much to stop her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fany, how do you think of this dress?” Junho held up a turquoise knee length dress.

(http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/11/89/27/12/20080912.jpg)

“Yeah, it’s a nice pink dress.” Tiffany answered nonchalantly looking out of the shop’s full length window.

“It’s a turquoise dress actually.” Junho mumbled before ing the dress back onto the rack.

“Fany, fany look at me.” Junho held her face.

“Wae?”

“Aniya! Don’t kiss her!” Jonghyun shouted rushing into the shop.

“I am not going to kiss your girlfriend.” Junho said calmly.

“Then why are you holding her face?”

“Then why are you here?” Junho asked.

“I was nearby.”

“So you mean it was purely coincidental that you were everywhere we were for the past hour and have bought everything Tiffany thought was nice?” Junho pointed out.

“No.” Jonghyun answered.

“STALKER!” Junho spat.

“NO!” Jonghyun held his hands up in denial.

“Tiffany let’s go.” Junho held her wrist and pulled her away, laughing to himself silently, “Kim Jong Hyun, I got you where I wanted.”

“Tiffany, here.” Junho handed Tiffany a bag, “Wear this for the concert.”

“Huh?” Tiffany took the bag, “Thanks, Junho. Bye.”

“Bye. See you tomorrow.” Junho flagged a taxi for Tiffany.

“Operation JongFany. Start!”

________________________________________________________________________

SO SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! *Bows 180* My comp crashed and almost all the keyboard letters were pulled out by my younger brother. And I fell sick. And some family problems occurred. So Sorry, I will update on a regular basis. The next chappie will probably be the last or so. Want to concentrate on a new one. And sorry this chappie , I rushed it out!

~ZhiWei