Tenth Concerto

Love song

“Aish, I am going to regret this.” Jonghyun murmured to himself as he pulled her wrist.

“I am sorry.” Jonghyun cried as he hugged her from behind.

 

“Yah! You, boy”

“Boh?” Jonghyun thought, there was nobody in the room except the two of them.

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, when he opened his eyes again he stared into the big eyes of a sweeper uncle.

“Omo! Ajusshi!” Jonghyun immediately stood up, “So it was just a dream.”

“Boy,” The uncle asked curiously, “Why did you sleep here? You have no home?”

“Aniya,” Jonghyun yawned, “I have more then enough.”

Then he saw Tiffany walking out of her apartment building.

“Tiffany-sshi!” He called.

“Omo, Jonghyun-sshi.” Tiffany replied, “What are you doing here?”

“Um, I wanted to apolo-.” Jonghyun mumbled, “-gize, sorry.” Before ing his bunch of half-dead flowers at her.

“Oh, thank you.” Tiffany muttered taking hold of the flowers, “I was about to head to you house anyway.”

“My house?” Jonghyun asked, “Why? Missed me?”

“In a thousand years.” Tiffany smiled, “Didn’t you receive Seonsaengnim’s message?”

“What message?” Jonghyun asked as he took out his hand phone.

-------

All Students of my class

There will be a audition as a test for your knowledge of the instrument your partner taught you. The best 3 will be in the concert. The audition will be on _______. Place: School concert hall Time: 10am Don’t be late! All the departments in the school will be performing.

Best wishes Seonsaengnim

-------

“Oh, oh.” Jonghyun muttered, “We are dead aren’t we. The audition is two days away.”

“Those who are in the concert will have the chance of going the best music schools outside Korea!” Tiffany squealed.

“Really?” Jonghyun answered, “Then why the hell are we still standing here? Let’s go!”

The twosome reached Jonghyun’s apartment soon enough, which was in a mess.

“Nice house.” Tiffany replied sarcastically, “Real nice house.”

“Heck with your sarcasm, it won’t bother us anyway.” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at Tiffany.

“Well, it bothers me, and unless, it is gone, I will not learn the piano or teach the flute.” Tiffany continued.

“Were your parents Royalty?” Jonghyun asked.

“No, why?” Tiffany replied pinching her nose because of the stench.

“Cause you have a real spoilt princess personality.” Jonghyun laughed.

“Well, Thank you, for saying that I am a princess, and please shut up.” Tiffany continued with a sweet smiled, “So we can start cleaning up your stinking home.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Faster, you idiot, my eyes are dying!” Tiffany screeched.

“I am going as fast as I can, but I can’t carry some much rubbish.” Jonghyun screamed.

After sweeping and moping out all the rooms, they were clearing the rubbish, which included almost 2 third of everything in the room.

“What in the world is this?” Tiffany asked using her finger tips to hold a triangular thing which was blackish in colour.

“Oh, the pizza I order two months ago.” Jonghyun replied after looking at it for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Finally, we can start.” Jonghyun muttered after cleaning for about 5 hours.

“I doubt so.” Tiffany replied, “It is already 5pm. Can’t learn much anyway.”

“I am sure we can,” Jonghyun replied, “How hard can learning the flute be?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Press harder, you moron!” Tiffany scolded in English.

“You speak English?” Jonghyun asked while pressing onto the holes on the flute.

“Well, since I am speaking it now, obviously.” Tiffany replied.

“I am pressing already pressing very hard, there are hole marks on my fingers.” Jonghyun pouted .

“Like I care.” Tiffany scolded, “Play the tune I thought you again.”

“Wait, how do I play this note?” Jonghyun asked pointing onto the music score.

“Like that.” Tiffany taught Jonghyun from behind his back, so it looked like they were hugging.

“Um, thanks.” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Yeah.” Tiffany murmured.

“Aren’t you ever hungry?” Jonghyun asked.

“No, why?” Tiffany answered, but her stomach betrayed her by growling.

“Cause it is dinner time.” Jonghyun laughed.

“But we have to practice.” Tiffany scolded.

“What if you faint, then who will teach me how to play the flute.” Jonghyun asked.

“Fine. Let’s go get something to eat.” Tiffany admitted defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What I meant by dinner, does not mean eating buy food back to my house from the convenience store.” Jonghyun argued.

“Convenience store food, are good, cheap and tasty.” Tiffany defended, “Treasure money.”

“So we are going to buy cup noodles, chips, cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy, chocolate and Chocó pie. To save money?” Jonghyun rolled his eyes as Tiffany took a box of Chocó pie off the shelf.

“Well, yes. Why?” Tiffany smiled, “Nissin cup noodles, Mr potato chips, Famous Amos Chocolate chip cookies, American Cheese cake, Wall’s cornetto ice cream, Haribo gummy, Cadbury Chocolate and Orion Chocó pie are the best.”

“You sure can eat a lot.”

“I know.” Tiffany said as she paid for the snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the super super super late update. Yes, I have decided to continue this JongFany couple love. *Spoiler alert* Thank you my dear subscribers for always supporting me! Thank you for reading!

~Zhi Wei