Eight plot

Love song

“Where is your house key?” Junho asked caringly as the stood in front of her house.

“Here…” Tiffany answered as she eyed Jonghyun to put her down.

Jonghyun purposely looked away so that he would not meet her eye.

“Jonghyun-sshi,” Tiffany then asked in a sweet-evil voice, “Can YOU put ME down?”

Jonghyun just ignored her, and bit his lips.

“Never mind,” Tiffany answered and she searched through her bag for her key, it was difficult and her elbow kept hitting Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just kept quiet and let her elbow hit him, each hit harder then the last one. Junho just smirked and laughed a little seeing the two of them quarrel despite not even talking at all.

“Tiffany, the key?” Junho asked after Tiffany searched for what seemed like a hundreds years, when it was only a few awkward minutes with the sound of plastic and paper crumpling, zip’s ping and clicks of buttons.

“Here,” Tiffany smiled as she passed the valuable key to Junho.

Junho smiled back and inserted the key into the key hole and turned it with a simple click before the door was opened.

It revealed a small living room which was completely white with some pink furniture other wise completely white. There was one sliding door which led to the kitchen, three other white wooden doors with brass door knobs which led to the master bedroom, study room ,and guest room.

“Nice right?” Tiffany smiled as she flipped her hair “Proudly”.

“What is this?!?!?!?!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Anyway, just put me DOWN.” Tiffany mumbled.

“Fine.” Jonghyun replied and let go off her immediately causing her to fall to the ground.

And then they started bickering.

“I said PUT me down, not THROW me down.” Tiffany shouted.

“But you are still down.” Jonghyun muttered.

“You pesticide, having so many flings with girls, bet you have HIV.” Tiffany mumbled.

“What did you say, you tomboy, motherless tomboy.” Jonghyun smirked.

“What did you say?” Tiffany could only managed a mumble.

“I said you have no mother you girl who is like a boy.” Jonghyun replied haughtily.

“I heard from one of the cheerleaders that you’re mother left you family because she didn’t want you, you father also didn’t want you so he left you with your aunt, but your aunt didn’t want you as well, so she let you get into this school, and the only reason you got into this school is because your aunt, is a really influential person in the music industry. And you are a boy cause you have no female assets.” Jonghyun continued.

Tiffany smile from the start be came a solemn face and she quiet down. But she smiled and face Junho,

“I going to go rest.” Tiffany smiled.

“Tiffany,” Junho murmured as he grabbed her arm giving her “the eyes”.

Jonghyun flinched at that movement, he felt that tiny pang of jealousy.

“I am alright. I am just…” Tiffany mumbled, “tired.”

“You guys should leave soon.” she continued looking only at Junho despite saying guys, “Thanks for sending me home.”

“Tiffany, don’t be sad.” Junho replied.

“I am not, just tired,” Tiffany smiled and she walked into her room.

“What is wrong with you?” Junho asked Jonghyun.

“What?” Jonghyun muttered shrugging his shoulders.

Junho was about to continue when Tiffany came out of the room holding her flute. She walked to Jonghyun and passed him the flute.

“Learn well.” Tiffany smiled and walked over to her front door to open it, a gesture that she wants them out of her house.

“See you on Monday.” Junho smiled.

“See you.” Tiffany smiled.

“You are seriously stupid.” Junho mumbled to Jonghyun as they waited for the elevator.

“YAH! Watch what you are saying.” Jonghyun glared at him.

“Why did you say that to her even though it is true?” Junho asked.

“I didn’t know.” Jonghyun replied.

“Well, you are supposed to know.” Junho said, “What were you doing over the period of time you guys were a couple?”

“How do you know?” Jonghyun asked.

“I am closest to her in the whole school, of course I must know.” Junho smirked.

Ouch. That was what Jonghyun felt, pain, a whole lot of jealousy. His hand gripped even tightly around the flute.

“Do you want to learn the flute, I mean if you don’t…” Junho asked as his hand hovered around the flute.

“NO! I mean no.” Jonghyun held the flute out of Junho’s way.

“Like I care.” Junho answered as he success fully stole the flute from Jonghyun’s arms.

At the same time the elevator doors opened.

“If you have the will, win it back from me.” Junho dared before walking off.

“The flute, Tiffany passed to me. Is gone…” Jonghyun thought to himself, “That damn it Junho, making so much advances on Tiffany. I felt like ripping his arms off and pulling Tiffany away. I didn’t mean to make her feel so bad, and she was still smiling for Junho, stupid girl, you don’t know who much I like you, is till miss you now.”

It then started raining, Jonghyun just walked quietly in the rain towards this club he always went to.

“Oppa!” A group of girls called him as soon as he entered.

“Oppa, you’re so wet!” A girl shrieked and the girls all laughed.

“Oppa…” Another girl moaned, “Seeing you makes me so hot.”

“What is wrong with you guys?” Jonghyun glared at all of them and asked, “You guys know I will never ever do it so why ask?”

“Oppa….” All the girls called.

“Leave me alone.” Jonghyun used his icy cold glare.

“Hmph!” And they all walked off to look for another prey.

“Gawd, it is hard to believe that they are actually rich snobby “princess” from good named families they act so bimbotic.” They bartender whispered.

Jonghyun faked a smiled and request for Tequila.

He had to make up to Tiffany somehow otherwise he will never forgive himself, by of course not confessing.

………………………………............................................................................................

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. For no posting fro so so so so so so so so so so so long, was very very busy. I hope I didn’t lose any subscribers!!!! I am trying to buy tickets for the Korean pop night concert in Singapore anyone selling any? Thank you for reading!!!!!- Zhi Wei