Fourth concert

Love song

Tiffany straightened her skirt for the umpteenth time. She was standing outside Jonghyun’s house, she had came for the project that they had to work on, teaching each other to play each other’s instrument. She gripped tightly onto her flute and looked at herself she was wearing a white shirt, cherry striped skirt and a belt with sandals.

She nervously pressed the door bell and the door flung open and she saw Jonghyun with another girl.

FLASHBACK….

“Cause you are my ‘girlfriend’” Jonghyun answered.

“WHAT?” Tiffany asked.

Jonghyun laughed and the atmosphere changed immediately, it became dark.

“Ha,” Jonghyun laughed haughtily, “Do you think I will really like you? I just did that cause seonsaengnim was watching from the window.” And he pointed at the window the teacher was looking from, he then smirked.

“I can’t possibly lose all my fans just because of you.” Jonghyun said, “I did truly pity you about the bag incident but otherwise, the rest was just plain show.”

------------

“Oh,” Jonghyun mumbled, “You are here.” he was hugging a girl, the girl was dressed skimpily and her make up was smudged.

Tiffany nodded her head, it was expected. She had mentally prepare herself after that setback.

“Sorry Kyung mi,” Jonghyun mumbled while kissing her, “You have got to go, call you later, babe.”

The Kyung mi girl pouted, “Oppa, wae? I am ten times prettier than her.”

“Excuse me?” Tiffany asked, she felt insulted.

“Babe,” Jonghyun said, “It is obvious you are ten times prettier than her, but sad to say she is ten times more talented than you. So, Annyeong, call you later.” And he handed her, her bag.

“But, oppa,” Kyung mi cried.

“No buts, baby.” Jonghyun smiled and gave her a kiss.

“Annyeong,” Kyung mi finally said as she took her bag, she glared at Tiffany and left.

Tiffany walked into Jonghyun’s apartment, which was surprisingly clean, despite what Tiffany thought I will be like, dirty messy.

Their was a piano in the living room and a keyboard next to it. Tiffany felt happy when she saw the piano, since Jonghyun taught her a little on playing the piano she sort of fell in love with it.

Jonghyun on the other hand was busily messaging someone. He smiled at the reply and smugly snapped his phone shut.

“Okay, today we will practice a little before I officially break up with you.” Jonghyun announced.

Break up, it has been almost one week since they were a couple, the coupling thing was supposed to end, as a ending thing the couples had to go do something together.

“So can you play the song I taught you last week.” Jonghyun asked as he laid on the couch, looking at his phone.

“Neh.” Tiffany replied and she started playing.

She messed up at certain parts and Jonghyun would role his eyes and scolded her.

"Are you an idiot?" Jonghyun screeched, "I just told you how to play that note."

"Miyanae, miyanae~" Tiffany shouted.

"You want me to cut the practicing time?" Jonghyun threatened.

"Anyio, anyio, anyio, anyio, anyio, anyio ,anyio, anyio, aniyo, anyio." Tiffany gushed

After about 2 hours of playing the piano Tiffany’s fingers got numb and she requested for a break.

“Yeah, sure, anything.” Jonghyun was still messaging. Then his phone rung.

“Annyeong, Soo Yun, baby.” Jonghyun cooed, “Today dinner, Japanese, at 7pm. See you there.” And with that he snapped his phone shut. He turned to call Tiffany to get out of his house but saw that she was asleep.

“Seriously.” Jonghyun sighed and he covered her with a blanket, he would never like her but he would also never hate her.

He then started playing the piano to practice.

“Tick tock.” The clock stuck 6pm.

Tiffany woke up immediately, Jonghyun had fallen asleep playing the piano and Tiffany had fallen asleep on his couch.

“Crap,” Tiffany said to herself, “Overslept.”

Tiffany hurried to put on her shoes and leave, there was school tomorrow and she had to get home to do some last minute revision.

“Annyeong.” With that she left.

The next day,

Jonghyun groaned as he woke up his head throbbed. He looked to his left and saw a sleeping girl. He and that girl were clubbing yesterday, but he totally forgot her name. They had dinner together. His eyes then moved to the clock, 6am. If her rushed he might be able to make it to school.

“Damn it.” Jonghyun muttered and he stood up.

He was fully clothed after all, so was that girl. He might play with girls’ heart but he can’t sleep with them it was just wrong. And plus that girl wasn’t sleeping on his bed she was sleeping on his couch and he was sleeping on the floor. He went to take a long cold shower, he didn’t know why he wanted to go to school today, he just felt that he needed to. He put on his school uniform and styled his hair. He remembered waking up at 6.30pm last evening, Tiffany was long gone, and he missed her that tiny little bit.

“Seriously her nerdyness must be rubbing off me.” Jonghyun chuckled to himself.

“Annyeong,” He greeted to the girl, “Remember to clean up.” And he left for school.

When he reached school, his group of screaming fans greeted him.

“Annyeong, Jonghyun!!!” One girl greeted.

“Annyeong girls,” Jonghyun curtly greeted.

“I am so happy to be finally rid of my boyfriend, he was irritating.” Another girl said.

Jonghyun just smirked, “Girls.”

“Oh, Jonghyun-oppa, did you hear?” A third girl asked, “There is this new boy who will be transferred into our class, and he is quite popular with the girls from the other classes.”

“Really?” Jonghyun asked, “I do look forward to meeting him.”

“Crappy crap.” Tiffany murmured as she put on her shoes. With a toast in , badly brushed hair, uneven skirt and tooth paste at the side of Tiffany left her house. She had woke up late and was currently rushing for school.

“ Hey, hey don’t close the gate, please!!!” Tiffany shouted after seeing the security guards closing the gate.

“BAM!!” The security guards didn’t listen to her and the gates were shut.

“Ahjussi you are so mean.” Tiffany murmured when she finally manage to reach the gates but the guards just ignored her.

“Aish, never mind, I will just climb over. Better late then never.” Tiffany said. She threw her bag skillfully over the gate and climbed quickly with agilely.

She landed on the ground quietly and stuck her tongue out at the security guards before picking up her bag and running to class. Tiffany managed to reach class in 5 minutes and from outside the classroom door she could hear the teacher introducing a new student.

“Class,”The teacher boomed, “Please meet you new classmate, Junho.”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Junho greeted cheerfully.

“Omo, he is cute.” One girl commented.

“Yeah,” Another girl said.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” A Third girl asked playfully.

“At the current moment, no.” Junho answered.

At that moment the class girls cheered really loudly, and Junho started blushing.

Tiffany then quickly knocked on the door and smiled her eye smile sheepishly at the teacher.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim. Miyanae, seonsaengnim.” Tiffany greeted.

“Tiffany.” The teacher said sharply, “You are late.”

Tiffany nodded her head and grinned.

“So as you punishment.” The teacher continued sharply, “You will have to bring Junho around the school during lunch.”

“Wae?!” Tiffany asked, “I didn’t have any guide on my first day.”

“It is either that or toilet duty.” The teacher said.

“Neh.” Tiffany then murmured in defeated.

Jonghyun who was sitting in the middle of his fan girls rolled his eyes and glared at Tiffany was clueless standing in front of the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I would like to thank SHINeeStars223 for the poster, loved it!!!! Happie happy birthday to Tiffany my bias in SNSD!!!!!! Remember to comment!!!!!!!