Third musical

Love song

Jonghyun looked at Tiffany as she packed her bag, it has been three days since they had been forced to be a couple but Tiffany made no action.

“Tiffany-sshi.” Jonghyun called.

Tiffany looked up and smiled weakly at Jonghyun, but before Jonghyun could say anything more she quickly left the room. And then Jonghyun was the only person left in the room. Everyone had left for after school activities like clubs and tuition.

“Damn it.” Jonghyun murmured to himself, “You really won’t do anything will you?”

He sighed and continued packing his bag before looking at the sheet of paper the teacher had passed to them to complete.

“Fine, If you don’t do anything, I will do it for you.” Jonghyun said and he left the class room.

The hallways were empty and he saw Tiffany walking down the stairs slowly. She must had been crying as there were wet hot tears running down her face and she used her hand to wipe them profusely.

“Tiffany!” He called.

Tiffany looked up to see who called her and when she saw Jonghyun she quickened her pace.

“Tiffany-sshi….” Jonghyun called and he ran after her.

Tiffany looked at Jonghyun and didn’t look at where she was walking so she tripped. Tiffany screamed to herself and waited for pain and pressure, but she felt none, only a soft feeling behind her. Jonghyun had managed to catch her. But he had fell with her and hit his head.

“Ahh,” Jonghyun whined.

Tiffany was embarrassed, she blushed furiously. She quickly bended over to look at Jonghyun’s bruise. Hence she was inches away form Jonghyun. But unknown to her, her actions caused Jonghyun a lot of uneasiness. Tiffany delicately touched his wound making the slightest contact with Jonghyun but Jonghyun still felt the same tingling sensation he felt whenever her was close to her. Jonghyun turned to look at Tiffany and Tiffany at the same time looked at her. They shared a 5 second long eye contact before Tiffany backed off.

“Sorry.” Tiffany murmured and she blushed even more.

“Tiffany,” Jonghyun said as soon as Tiffany helped him to stand up, “We are partners, so can you at least act like a couple.”

Tiffany turned to look at Jonghyun before smiling a forced smile and turning to leave. But this time, Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Tiffany winced at the pressure put on her wrist and tried to struggle free, but it was useless. Jonghyun watch Tiffany wince and let go of her hand willingly before grabbing it again. He rolled up her sleeve only to see big red blotches. Jonghyun looked at Tiffany who stared at the ground.

“What happened?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nothing.” Tiffany lied.

Jonghyun sighed, and pull her towards their classroom.

“Sit,” Jonghyun ordered.

Tiffany sat warily looking around at her surroundings as Jonghyun stood up to lock the door. Jonghyun sighed and took out some ointment and cotton wool before throwing his and her bag aside. He then rolled up Tiffany’s sleeve and helped her apply the ointment.

“Who did it?” He asked.

“Nobody.” Tiffany lied.

“Really?” Jonghyun asked and he applied more pressure on her wrist.

Tiffany winced and tried to pulled her hand back but Jonghyun held one tightly. Tiffany frowned before using her free hand to struggle free. She stood up and left for the toilet. She came back in a second asking for tissue which Jonghyun got from her bag. But after Tiffany left Jonghyun continued to stare at her bag. It was aright on the outside but on the inside it was horrible. Wet, with scraps of paper. The worksheets were torn and her textbooks were plastered with “Jonghyun is ours get lost” and notes with “, ”

“Jonghyun!!!” Tiffany whined when she saw Jonghyun browsing through her bag.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Jonghyun asked her was really angry now.

“It was nothing I can handled it.” Tiffany said.

“You were hurt and it is nothing?” Jonghyun asked, “Seriously, are you a idiot? Why didn’t you TELL ME!”

“Why should I? Who are you to me?”Tiffany asked.

“She is right. Who am I to her.” Jonghyun thought to himself before angrily blurting out, “Fine. Leave then.”

Tiffany stared at him expressionless, it was expected of Jonghyun to say that, especially in front of her. So she picked up her bag and bolted out of the class.

“Crap, my stupidity.” Jonghyun scolded himself and he slapped himself before grabbing her bag and following Tiffany.

He followed her to the school gate and saw her tearing. He wanted to rush up to her but then a guy came and hugged Tiffany from the back.

“Who is that?” Tiffany asked.

“Guess.” The person said.

“Sooyoung, obviously.” Tiffany said and she turned around to bear hug Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is her best friend since preschool.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked

“Tiffany correct me if I am wrong but there is this guy standing at your school gates looking at us angrily.”Sooyoung said.

Jonghyun was angry when he saw Sooyoung rush up to Tiffany, he thought Sooyoung was a guy and he felt a surge of anger and jealousy. He had to do  need to dosomething or he will never forgive himself. Hence he walked over angered and jealous.

“Tiffany, I need to talk to you.” Jonghyun said in a deep angry voice, but before Tiffany could say anything Jonghyun pulled her away.

“What do you want?” Tiffany asked.

Jonghyun smirked and took his phone out before snapping a photo of Tiffany and set it as his wallpaper.

“What was that for?” Tiffany asked.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything and he felt around Tiffany’s pocket for her phone, after finding her phone he snapped a picture of himself and set it as the wall paper.

“So that you will think of me.” Jonghyun whispered.

Then he recorded his voice and set it as Tiffany’s ring tone before forcing Tiffany to recorded her voice and setting it as his ring tone.

“You crazy?” Tiffany asked, “You were angry with me and now you are happy with me?”

Jonghyun smirked before keying in his hand phone number into Tiffany’s phone, naming himself, “Jonghyun yeo-bo”. He then forced Tiffany to enter her phone number under, “Tiffany jagiya.”.

“Why are you doing this?” Tiffany asked.

“Cause you are my ‘girlfriend’” Jonghyun answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? REMEMBER TO COMMENT. Sorry for late update. SARANGHAEYO!!!