Sixth illusion

Love song

“Where in the world are you?” Junho screamed into his hand phone. Saturday came fast and they were supposed to meet outside the amusement park at 2pm in the afternoon. He smiled at a girl who walked past him who winked at him, After all, he was quite good looking, he was just crowned kingka in school.

He adjusted his scarf which he had worn to match his white sleeveless shirt and jeans with sneakers, as his sliver earring gleamed in the sunlight.

“Miyanae, I was stuck in a traffic jam. I am at the entrance now.” A meek voice replied him as he rolled his eyes.

Junho turned and faked a smile at his company, Jonghyun and his current girlfriend. Jonghyun was simply dressed in a black tee, black jeans and a scarf, his earrings were shown as he shook his bangs to the side. His girlfriend was dressed in a peach working shirt and a Victorian sleeved jacked which was half buttoned, with a peach mini skirt and peach heels, with hoop earrings. Her arm was clinged onto Jonghyun’s arm and they were making out.

Junho sighed and turned around only to bump into a girl.

“Miyanae!!” The girl exclaimed.

“That voice,” Junho thought to himself, “It is so familiar.”

He looked down at the girl who was wearing white working tee and a light blue denim jacket with grey-ish jeans and black heels.

“Tiffany-sshi!” He shouted, when he finally recognized her, he didn’t know that, that doe-eyed girl with no thick glasses at all and long straight hair with a curl at the end was Tiffany.

Tiffany who looked up faked a smiled and greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo, Junho-sshi.”

Junho smiled to himself and thought that asking Tiffany to be his pretend girlfriend wasn’t such a bad idea, she does look pretty, pretty outside.

Jonghyun who had stopped kissing Eun Ae looked up too, surprised by her sudden appearance, and her current look, she was always wearing glasses when they meet up.

“Anneyong, Tiffany.” Jonghyun and Eun Ae greeted at the same time. Eun Ae giggled at their timeliness and tip toed to give Jonghyun a peck on his cheek.

Tiffany bowed and greeted,”Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun-sshi, Eun Ae-sshi.”

“So shall we go?” Asked Junho who put his arm around Tiffany’s waist and grinned at the other pair.

Jonghyun smiled and answered, “Of course.”

They entered the amusement park which was filled with people and rides, roller coaster, haunted houses, Ferris wheels just about any ride. Junho who then suddenly grabbed the awed Tiffany was given stares by Jonghyun.

“What? I just don’t want my girlfriend to get lost.” Junho explained and his grip grew tighter, so did Jonghyun’s grip.

“Jonggie, what’s wrong with you? It hurts.” Eun Ae mumbled as she winced at his grip.

Jonghyun who was dazed looked up at Eun Ae and smiled but he was deep in thought.

“So, Jonggie, what shall we ride?” Eun Ae asked Jonghyun smiling.

“Um, I don’t feel like riding.” Jonghyun answered.

“”But, Jonggie…..” Eun Ae pouted.

“Let’s ride on that roller coaster.” Junho pointed out to a particular ride.

“Neh.” Tiffany replied staring at it and Junho pulled her towards the ride.

“Let’s go ride it too.” Jonghyun quickly said.

“Really, But Jonggie you just said,” Eun Ae asked, but Jonghyun had already walked off towards the ride.

The foursome queued for about 15 minutes before they got their turn. Each cart could carry four people so Tiffany, Junho, Eun Ae and Jonghyun sat together.

“Jonggie, it will be so fun!” Eun Ae exclaimed.

“Neh,” Jonghyun whimpered.

.......

Jonghyun looked up at Tiffany and Junho as Eun Ae patted his back, he was vomiting badly after they got off the ride.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany asked.

“Neh…” Jonghyun answered weakly.

“Maybe we should go home?” Tiffany said looking at him.

“Aniyo, aniyo. I am alright.” Jonghyun mumbled only to fall against Tiffany.

“Jonggie!” Eun Ae screamed hurrying to catch him.

“Tiffany, are you okay?” Junho asked.

“Ignoring the fact that I am being crushed by someone heavier than me, yeah, I am fine.” Tiffany replied sarcastically.

“Miyanae.” Jonghyun mumbled as he got up, he continued cheerfully, “Shall we go to the haunted house next?”

“Sure, Jonggie.” Eun Ae smiled and she grabbed clinged onto his arm as always and they headed towards the haunted house attraction.

Jonghyun turned to look at Tiffany who was talking to Junho about something which was covered by Eun Ae’s constant chattering and the surrounding’s noise. Junho laughed which made Tiffany laughed showing their both eye-smiles. Jonghyun felt that they actually look good together, if they got married they would have an army of eye-smiling babies, which made him rather jealous.

The haunted house attraction which was situated a outside the amusement park had fake ghost asking people to go in. The haunted house was 2 levels tall and was purposely made very old with crumbling walls and dead plants. Usually a minimum of 6 people was needed before they could go into the house, but they let the foursome go in as their were not much people.

“Rules, no running, no touching of the “Ghosts”, no leaving any member behind, no hurting of any “ghosts”, and finally have fun.” A person boomed through the speakers when they entered the house, “The game starts NOW!” And a door flung open. The place was pitch black dark only a few lights were used to light the way.

“Who goes first?” Eun Ae asked elbowing Jonghyun.

“I will.” Junho smirked and he grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and went through the doors.

“Let’s go.” Jonghyun muttered and her walked through as well with Eun Ae behind him.

The first scare was a mannequin vampire which was placed directly facing the gamers as they enter.

Tiffany immediately hid behind Junho grabbing onto his arm tightly. Junho chuckled and placed his hand over her hand, it would be entertaining to see her reactions. Jonghyun and Eun Ae who were behind suffered the same thing but instead Eun Ae grabbed Jonghyun’s shirt so tightly that it almost tore.

“Let me out of this place with my shirt at least in one piece.” Jonghyun mumbled silently to himself.

For the whole haunted house tour it was rather scary for the girls and when the were at the finally surprise, Eun Ae ran.

“Eun Ae!” Jonghyun shouted, but there was no reply.

“She must have ran in a different direction, she didn’t exit.” Junho said as he stared at the exit door in front of them.

“That idiot.” Jonghyun muttered, “Let’s just leave, I want to ditch her anyway, too clingy for my liking.”

“Jonghyun-sshi,” Tiffany replied sharply, “I am going to look for her, you and Junho exit first.”And she pushed them out before shutting the door.

“,” Junho exclaimed as he tried to push the door, “It is a one way door.”

“Idiot.” Jonghyun murmured as he sat down on a bench.

“At least she is not as idiot as you.” Junho commented and he walked to the entrance.

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun asked.

“To save her which you left.” Junho answered and he walked off.

“Eun Ae-sshi!” Tiffany cried as she walked through the haunted house again, then her foot got caught by a hole in the ground.

“Crap,”Tiffany mumbled as she pulled her leg out.

“Tiffany!”Junho called as he walked through the haunted house again, then he heard Tiffany’s "crap".

“Tiffany!” He shouted as he ran towards her, “What happened to your foot?”

“Got caught in this stupid hole.” Tiffany murmured as she tugged at her bleeding ankle, “and My shoe fell off my foot and is now in the hole.”

“Heck care about the shoe, let’s get you out of here first.” Junho chimed and he carried Tiffany, bridal style out of the attraction.

“Tiffany-sshi!”Jonghyun exclaimed as he saw Junho carry Tiffany out of the house, “Your foot.”

“It’s nothing.” Tiffany smiled as she used a tissue to wipe her wounds, “Where is Eun Ae-sshi?”

“She left.” Jonghyun answered.

“She left?” Tiffany and Junho asked.

“She came out as soon as Junho went in, she said she wanted to ditch you guys and go clubbing.” Jonghyun replied as he flipped his fringe to the side, “But I ditched her here.”

Junho rolled his eyes and helped Tiffany with her wound,”How can this person be the same age as me?”

“So how are you going to get home?”Jonghyun asked.

“I will be personally taking her home. “Junho answered.

Jonghyun was about to agree when he thought of all the things Junho could do with Tiffany, it made him jealous.

“I am going with you.” Jonghyun declared, “Anyway it is about time I started learning the flute.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the late update, no inspiration. Sorry for typos, wrong usage of grammar and short description. Remember to comment!!!! Going to be a long while before I started updating again, common test week is next week. :DDD Thanks for reading!!!!