Fourteenth Encore

Love song

Day of the Concert. 9am.

“Fany-ah, you are here early.” Yuri hugged the girl.

“Neh~ I want to practice a little before the concert.” Tiffany replied.

“But your foot is still in a cast.”

“It was be fine. I was fine on the day of the audition.” Tiffany held the latter’s hand, “So, what will you be wearing?”

~~~~~~

“Yah. Why you so nervous?” Minho asked Jonghyun who was pacing around.

“It is the day of the concert!” Jonghyun stressed.

“Or is it the day-when-you-can-see-Tiffany-in-a-cute-dress?” Yunho pointed out nonchalantly.

“I don’t like her.” Jonghyun said firmly.

“Yeah. Then why is your voice getting higher?”

“My voice is not getting higher!”

“It just got higher.”

“Yah! Choi Min Ho!”

~~~~~~

10am

“People. People!” The teacher shouted “Today is the day of the long awaited concert. And If you do get to perform tonight, you might get a chance to study in your dream music college. Cause tonight we will have important board members in the audience. Give your best performance tonight.”

“Practice begins at 11am till 4pm. Preparations begins at 5pm-6pm. Concert starts at 7pm and ends at 10pm.” Another teacher handed out the pamphlets, “Understood?”

“Neh~”

~~~~~~

“So. Mr Choi, Mr Jung, Miss Kim and Miss Kwon.” Junho smiled, “Ready to started Operation JongFany?”

Everyone nodded their heads eagerly.

“We must make sure that they come back just before Yunho and Taeyeon’s performance end.”

Yuri chirped, “Which ends around 8.30-9pm.”

“Yeah and they can only leave around 6-7pm, so teacher will be so busy to even notice.” Taeyeon added.

“Yuri will be the one telling Jjong that something happened to Tiffany, and I will tell Tiffany something happened to Jjong.” Minho continued.

“And we will send them to the exact place where they will be able to see the full moon.” Yunho said, “Which happens so luckily happens tonight..”

“Well, seeing that everyone knows their rolls so perfectly. We will just have to wait and see.” Junho clapped his hands.

“But Junho, don’t you like Tiffany?” Minho asked.

“Maybe. But she likes Jonghyun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

12pm. Jonghyun and Tiffany’s practice timing.

“Where is Mr Kim?” The teacher-in-charge asked Tiffany who was calmly sited at the piano.

“Not sure, Seonsaengnim.” Tiffany explained, “Probably banging… I mean hanging with Minho-sshi or Yunho-sshi.”

“Oh. Really. Then Miss Hwang please go and look for him.” The teacher instructed.

“Neh.”

Meanwhile.

“Damn. I am late for practice!” Jonghyun muttered to himself as he took big steps down the empty hallway to the concert hall.

He was just about to make a right turn when someone appeared…..

“Oppa. Nice to see you here.” Hee Young, one of Jonghyun ex girlfriends cooed.

“Oh Hee Young, I haven’t seen you since……”

“3 months ago.”

“Yeah. What are you doing here?”

“Concert. I am in dance.” Heeyoung flipped her hair, annoyed, “This is just wasting my time.”

“So..do you want to….” Hee Young was about to ask Jonghyun out when.


“Hah! I knew it!” Tiffany shrieked.

“Tiffany…..”

“You were late for practice, and I guessed right.” Tiffany spat, pointing to Hee Young, “Is she your latest girlfriend?”

“Yes. I am.” Hee Young answered for Jonghyun.

“Well, then I need to borrow him for my practice. So he’s mine. Temporarily.” Tiffany reached for the handle of the box which kept the flute and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand.

~~~~~~~~

Concert hall.

“Mr Kim.” The teacher called his name sharply, “You finally made it.”

“Sorry Seonsaengnim.” Jonghyun answered sheepishly scratching the back of his head, “Won’t happen again.”

“It better don’t happen.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and took a seat next to the piano.

~~~~~~~~

3pm. Junho’s practice.

“Fany-ah, we are going to go get some make up from my home.” Taeyeon pointed to Yuri and herself, “Want to go with us?”

“I will love to. But Junho’s practice will be starting soon and I want to watch.” Tiffany pouted, “Remember to bring some for me!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzGeNiUOpUY

Tiffany applauded and ran over to hug the sweaty Junho once his performance was over, “Good Job Junho.”

“Thanks for coming.” He patted her head, “Where is Jjong?”

“Probably with some EunMi or Mimi or Hee Young or Heehee. Or maybe Mi Hee” She replied boredly.

“DO you like jjong?” HE asked.

“What?” Her eyes widen, “NO. I mean. No.”

“Really.”

“Yeah.” Tiffany replied uncomfortably, “Anyway, I need to go get ready. See you later?”

“Maybe.” He answered and Tiffany gave him a weird look before running off.

~~~~~~~

5pm. Preparation for concert.

Despite also having to perform the two ladies put all their zeal into preparing Tiffany. Yuri fussed over her face while Taeyeon over her dress.

“Don’t you two, Pretty ladies, need to get ready?” Tiffany asked.

“That’s the problem with pretty girls.” Yuri smiled as she applied blush onto Tiffany’s cheek, “We don’t need to prepare to look pretty.” She then spun around showing off her blue dress.

http://kimmiemai.com/endlesslove/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/mierowallpaper2.jpg

Taeyeon came out in a grey dress holding two dresses, “Yul, which looks better for our mushroom? Pink or black?”

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mEBWIqxVzj4/S9lhz4mK0yI/AAAAAAAAAUY/_VdBth2ouYo/s1600/snsd+tae+2.jpg (Taeyeon’s dress)

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/211/8/6/SNSD_Tiffany_Ceci_by_1126jjk.jpg (The pink dress)

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/08/33/1/346/3463885/e3cb0705d320f54a_snsd_0816_1.jpg (Black dress)

“Umm..”

“It is okay, I have already a dress prepared.” Tiffany pointed to the white paper bag.

http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/12.jpg

“Omo. It looks so sweet.” Taeyeon cooed.

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9876/20090419tiffany572e.jpg

“How does her hair look?” Yuri asked,

Taeyeon held up her thumb, “Jjang.”

~~~~~~~~~

5pm. Guys’ preparation

“Yah. Choi Min Ho. Do I look good?” Jonghyun asked.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvo2mpS0uw1qzk8j4o1_500.jpg

“You only look good for Tiffany.” Minho sighed.

http://shineeshawols.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/wow.jpg

“I do not.”

“Then why did you spend one hour choosing a suit. You usually only spend 10 minutes when you go out with us.”

“Yah. Don’t quarrel.” Yunho scolded.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8763/yunho17al7.jpg

“Whoa. Hyung.” Minho smirked, “Looking good for Taeyeon noona.”

“You too. For Yuri.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7pm concert starts. Operation JongFany starts too.

“Fany. Fany. Fany. Fany. Fany. Fany.” Taeyeon came rushing into the waiting room. “Something happened to Jonghyun.”

Tiffany really wanted to stand up and rush to him now but, she just keep telling herself, I don’t like him.

“Oh.” She said calmly, “Too bad for him.”

“And Yuri.” Taeyeon added after seeing her reaction.

“Something did. Where is she?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jjong.” Yunho entered the guys’ waiting room, “Something happened to Tiffany.”

“Something did?!?!” He shrieked, “Where is she?”

------------------------

(A/N: This is where I write seriously. It gets “cheesy”)

“Um, Minho-sshi.” Tiffany asked unsurely while her grip tightened on the car door, “Are you sure this is the way to the hospital?”

Minho gave a comforting smile and nodded his head, just like how Junho scripted, “We will get there soon.”

Tiffany smiled and sank into the plush car seat.

After a while.

“Tiffany, the hospital is down that path. You go first I will go park the car.” Minho pointed to a dimly lighted walkway.

“Okay. Thanks.” Tiffany got off the car and waved to Minho, “See you soon.”

Once Tiffany left. Minho called Jonghyun.

“Yah!” Jonghyun screamed into his phone, “I didn’t ask you guys for this!”

“Tsk. Make good use of it.” Minho encouraged, “She is coming soon.”

…………………………

Tiffany walked hurriedly down the walkway before reaching a pond. Candles were on grass patched which were floating around. Trees were also decorated with fairy lights.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41154000/jpg/_41154564_2.jpg

“Gosh. So this is how they dress up hospital ponds now days.” Tiffany muttered to herself.

“No.” A man whose back was facing Tiffany wagged a finger.

“This is how a pond looks when someone is going to confess.” The man turned around. Which turns out to be Jonghyun.

“Is this some kind of lewd joke?” Tiffany asked as Jonghyun made his way towards her, And Jonghyun, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital? With Yuri?”

“Oh Gosh. Are you that stupid?” Jonghyun asked, a smirk plastered on his face, “We are suppose to confess and kiss.”

“Confess about what?” Tiffany asked backing away from Jonghyun.

“How much you love me, cause I am all so good looking and hunky.” He smiled as he slipped his hands into his pocket sheepishly, “And I will confess how much I love you, cause you are all pretty and cute.”

“You do know cute means adorable but ugly.” Tiffany nervously tucked a loosed strand of hair behind her ear. And then she hit something cold. Which turns out to be a wall.

“Oh .” She murmured to herself.

Jonghyun smirked at her ‘downfall’ and finally trapped her. His two palms pressed against the wall. Tiffany was trapped.

Tiffany bend her head down partly because she can’t bear to look at his face and partly because they were centimetres, no scratch that, millimetres apart.

Jonghyun slipped his hand underneath her chin and forced her to look up.

“And this is where we kiss.” Jonghyun announced and started moving towards Tiffany’s face. Tiffany’s hands’ were on his chest.

When. It started to rain. Not drizzling. But a heavy down pour.

“Let’s go inside.” Tiffany mumbled. They were drenched.

“No.” Jonghyun held her arm. “Don’t you think it is romantic to kiss in the rain?” And he went in for the kiss. A chaste and sweet kiss.

“Yeah. I think it is romantic.”

………………………………...........................................................................................................

Hehehehehe. Cute right? I mean adorable right? Please remember to comment. I will write the last chapter soon! Thank you for supporting me all this while!