Fifth dance

Love song

“Okay,” Tiffany said as she browsed through the pamphlet that was given to Junho, “So where do you want to go?”

“I am fine with anything.” Junho replied as he smiled at a girl from their class.

“Seriously, we have another playboy.” Tiffany thought to herself.

“Can we go now?” Junho asked waving his hand in front of the dazed Tiffany’s face.

“Huh? Of course.” Tiffany snapped and she walked off trying to hide her nervousness.

Junho chuckled to himself at his guide’s nervousness, which was very obvious, and followed behind her. He quite like this girl who arrived late and was set as his guide for her punishment.

Flashback.

“Okay, Tiffany you may go to your seat now.” The teacher boomed.

Tiffany nodded her head and left for her seat. As soon as she sat down Jonghyun turned to look at Tiffany who was pulling books out of her bag.

“Junho, you shall sit next to…..” The teacher said as she scanned the classroom, while many girls pointed at themselves, “Next to Miss Hwang.”

“Neh,” Junho smiled and he went to his seat, while some girls groaned in disappointment.

Then, for the rest of the lesson until lunch, Junho got to know Tiffany despite not talking to her, and he found her interesting. She had never dying confidence and was not so well like by her classmates, hence creating her bravery.

End flashback.

“So this is the library,” Tiffany explained as she pointed to the library while she the tip of her hair, “Books, videos and CDs are replenished every month.”

Then they both saw Jonghyun and senior girl making out behind a shelves of books.

“Ahem.” Tiffany cleared .

“Oh, annyeong, Tiffany-sshi, Junho-sshi.”Jonghyun greeted after he saw them.

“Jonghyun, who are they,” The girl asked.

“Friends.” Jonghyun replied as he watched Tiffany roll her eyes.

“Actually, she is my girlfriend.” Junho said smiling brightly.

“What?!” Tiffany and Jonghyun asked.

“I liked her from the moment I saw her.” Junho continued and as if to prove his words he hugged Tiffany and gave her a peck on her cheek that moment, which left Tiffany speechless.

“I see,” The girl said suddenly, “I have four amusement park tickets with me here, me and Jonghyun are going to the amusement park this Saturday so would you guys like to come as well?” And she held out the tickets.

“Um, Anyio, it is okay.” Tiffany smiled her eye smile.

“Anyio, we must.” Junho insisted and he smiled his eye smile, taking the tickets.

“What a nice couple, similar eye smiles right babe?” The girl asked.

“Neh, such nice eye smiles, baby.” Jonghyun muttered.

Unknown to Tiffany and the girl Jonghyun and Junho were sharing some eye contact conversation.

“By the way,” The girl continued “My name is Eun Ae.”

“So we will see you guys this Saturday. Annyeong.” Junho said and he pulled Tiffany out of the library.

“Annyeong.” Jonghyun greeted with a forced smile.

“You pabo!” Tiffany practically screamed.

“What?” Junho asked.

“Why did you do that?” Tiffany screeched as she tried to talk about the incident by using her hands.

Junho chuckled at her explaining and patted her back.

“I don’t like you speaking frankly, I hate Jonghyun, and I can tell that he likes you, so you will be part of my plan.” Junho said while smiling.

Tiffany smiled at him, “So you are making use of me?”

“Neh,” He answered ever so innocently.

“Seriously, why is everyone making use of me.” Tiffany wondered as she massaged her temples.

“To tell you the truth, One, Jonghyun-sshi does not like me. Two, Why did you agree to going to the amusement park.” Tiffany finally said.

“One, he does. Two, you study too hard anyway, I saw your notes.” Junho said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and said in English, “Fine, whatever.”

Jonghyun on the other hand was thinking about what Junho said, “She is my girl friend.” It echoed in his mind, he was amused to see Tiffany trying to argue with Junho, “I mean they must be faking it, Tiffany can’t get guys to look at her.” Jonghyun thought to himself to comfort himself.

“This is operation one.” Junho whispered as he neared Tiffany’s face and gave her a peck before giving her a hug making sure Jonghyun was viewing it in full. He smiled to himself as he watch Jonghyun’s mouth fall open.

“I love myself,” He thought to himself, “I will be anticipating Saturday.”

Then the bell rung,

“Crap, I haven’t even shown you the rest of the school.” Tiffany shouted as she ran back to class with Junho behind her, “Just tell seonsaengnim, that I showed you everything or I will have to do toilet duty.”

“Wae?” Junho asked.

“Otherwise, I will tell Jonghyun everything.” Tiffany replied smiling.

“You kill people with you smiles.” Junho smiled back.

When Junho and Tiffany reached class a flock of girls have already gathered to look for Junho.

“I will leave your fans to you.” Murmured Tiffany and she walked quickly into class while his newly found fans flock around him.

He looked up at Tiffany who smirked at him as she prepared her flute.

She mouthed, “Revenge.” To him and left.

“Damn it.” Junho muttered to himself but he kept a smile for his fans.

Tiffany managed to reach her class on time and as she entered her class she wondered whether Junho reached his class. She took out her phone and started typing the message as she walked into class. Then as she entered the dark class room her hand phone was snatched out of her hands.

“Hey!” Tiffany shouted.

“What is your relationship with him, do you really like him?” Jonghyun asked, he had been waiting for Tiffany to come and he was the one who snatched her phone and read her half typed message.

“It is none of your business.” Tiffany answered trying to get her phone back, which Jonghyun kept out of her reach skillfully.

“Stop coming into contact with him.” Jonghyun said and he deleted Junho’s number and the message Tiffany was typing.

“Idiot.” Tiffany muttered in English when she finally managed to get her phone back.

Jonghyun glared at her and the light. Tiffany put her flute at the corner she sat a while Jonghyun sat near the piano.

Soon, the class was filled with people. Tiffany busily re-typed her message while Jonghyun glared at her.

“Seonsaengnim,” He called, “Tiffany is using her phone in class.”

“Really? Miss Hwang.” The teacher asked.

“Aniyo, seonsaengnim.” Tiffany replied and she slipped her phone into her pocket after pressing the send button.

Junho who was in dance class had just performed when he received the message, he chuckled at the message while the teacher commented on how good Junho was.

“Class!” The teacher in Jonghyun and Tiffany’s class boomed, “Have you guys taught each other the musical instruments? At least on person should know how to play one more instrument now.”

“Neh,” The students replied.

“Good, you guys may continue practicing today, I will be walking around to hear how you people play.” The teacher finished.

The teacher walked towards Tiffany and Jonghyun who were by the piano. He had his arms arched around Tiffany, teaching her how to play the correct note, while his fans sulked in envy.

Jonghyun blushed every time Tiffany’s hair touched his face. “Aish, your hair is getting in the way.” He would mutter.

“Shut up.” Tiffany would scold to protect her hair, “Not like your hair doesn’t get in the way.”

“Really?” And Jonghyun playfully brushed his hair against her cheek.

“There might be pimples!” Tiffany shrieked.

“To match your ugly face.” Jonghyun completed.

“Why you?!” Tiffany screamed and she brushed her hair against Jonghyun.

The teacher rolled her eyes and continued to the next pair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How is it? I will try to churn out as many chapters as possible as my common tests are coming and I doubt I will be able to using the computer for at least 2 weeks. Remember to comment!!!!