First play

Love song

Tiffany smoothed the edges of her skirt for the tenth time before wiping the droplets of sweat off her forehead. She had manage to get  into this prestigious school after auditioning many times. Despite the school fees burning a hole in her parents' pockets, they said that they didn't mind.

"Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, Please go into the principal's office," the lady who was sitting at the general office counter shouted.

Tiffany stood up immediately andwalked towards the office, she felt her legs going numb.  She knocked gentlely on the principal's door and heard a muffled "come in."

Tiffany entered and saw a lady in her mid twenties siting there looking at her expectantly.  She smiled and signalled for Tiffany to sit down.

"Miss Hwang?" The principal asked.

Tiffany nodded her head warily.

"Welcome to our school," The principal continued, "I heard that you have auditioned many times."

Tiffany nodded her head again.

The principal smiled and then said, "Your talent is the flute, right?"

And Tiffany nodded.

The principal chuckled to herself, "Well, anyway, I won't keep you from your class, I just wanted to see you."

Tiffany nodded and greeted, "Annyeong." Before exiting.

Tiffany closed the prinicpal's door and walked towards the lady at the counter who was filing her nails.

"Um, can I have my time table?" Tiffany asked. 

The lady flickered her hair and picked out a file from her many files, she then threw it towards Tiffany and continued filing her nails. Tiffany forced a smiled and left. She checked the school map and found out that her class was located on the 3rd floor. Tiffany made her way there quickly.

Along the way she read the leaflet provided by the school. She found out that this school is a school speacially for performing arts. Dancing, Singing, Acting, Modeling and others. Students have their talents groomed by special instructors and are given chance to perform in important events.

When she reached her class she stood outside nervously, she had a feeling that she will be ignored, given her looks. Her  hair was budled into a low bun and had thick glasses, her socks were high and she looked, nerdy. Tiffany bit her lips and knocked bravely on the door.

"Come in," A voice called.

Tiffany walked in nervously, looking around.

"You musut be the new student," The teacher said, "I was just telling your classmates about you."

Tiffany mumbled a, "Neh."

"Please introduce yourself," The teacher continued.

Tiffany nodded her head and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, but just call me Tiffany."

The class just stared back blankly at her.

"Have a seat," The teacher then offered her the back seat next to the window.

Tiffany smiled and walk towards the seat.

At directly 12pm it was lunch and all the students made their way for lunch before a change of class.

Tiffany made her way to her music class early, but upon reaching her class she saw something she shouldn't see. A guy with blond highlights was making out with a girl form her class. She heard them talking to eah other but she couldn't tell what it was it was muffled by soundproof walls. Then the guy look up and saw Tiffany peeking. Tiffany who was surprised turned to run but she accidentally rammed her wrist into the doors as she ran off.

"Oppa, what shall we do, we have been found out." The girl asked frantically.

"Don't worry, I bet that she is from our class, and plus she wouldn't be able to find any teachers so fast." Jonghyun said, "Not to mention she has hurt her wrist she wouldn't be able to play any musical instruments."

Sure enough as soon as Tiffany manage to run to the female toilet, the bell rung.

"Okay, he won't know it is me, he just saw me for one second." Tiffany told herself and she covered the bruise that has formed with her sleeve.

Tiffany then quickly made her way back to the music room and sat down. The music room was rather big, it could fit about 20 people and was carpeted. It had mirrors on one wall and was fully air conditioned with a pianos at the side, a drum set, speakers and a computer. Tiffany sat at the far end of the room far away from her classmates. The teacher, a man in his mid thirties walked in soon after Tiffany had walked in. He walked to the middle of the room and started class.

"People, people, we have a new student today, can that student please stand." He instructed.

Tiffany immediately stood up and at one glance Jonghyun could tell that it was her.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher continued.

Tiffany nodded her head and started, "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Tiffany and I play the flute."

"The flute?" The teacher asked, "The piano will be a good accompanist to it. Anyway, I will now group you people into groups of two.  You guys will be grouped according to want will be a good accompanist to your musical instrument."

Everyone groaned and listen for their name. The teacher read out the list, "Okay and finally we have Tiffany And Jonghyun."

"Wae?!" Tiffany and Jonghyun exclaimed at the same time.

"No changing of partners, the sheets of paper passed out will be what you guys are required to do." The teacher contniued.

"But, seonsaengnim, Jonghyun argued, "You know that I am prodigy at the piano, why did you put me with some girl who just came, even if they can't play very well at least put me with someone good looking."

"Sorry Jonghyun, no changing of partners." The teacher said and walked off.

Jonghyun turned to glare at Tiffany who was reading the paper.

"Okay, so we are supposed to teach each other our instruments and do a performance playing each other's instrument at the end of the project." Tiffany read.

"Don't you care about this pairing?" Jonghyun asked.

"Even if I cared about the pairing, do you think I can do anything, Mr Prodigy." Tiffany replied looking at the paper.

"Fine, I will pair with you on three condition." Jonghyun finally said after much thought.

"What?" Tiffany asked irritated at his childishness.

"We must attain class number one position otherwise you have to voluntarily get out of this school." Jonghyun said smugly.

"Fine, whatever." Tiffany said in english.

"So do you want me to teah you first or you teach me first?" Jonghyun asked sitting down next to Tiffany.

"Teach me first, the flute doesn't take long to learn." Tiffany said.

"Okay, so we will have to practie during the weekends as well." Jonghyun said, "At my house obviously."

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Let's start." Jonghyun continued as he stood up. Tiffany nodded and walked over to the piano.

"No music sheets?" Tiffany asked.

"I have memorised a lot of songs," Jonghyun explained.

"Okay, "Tiffany said surprised and she sat down.

Jonghyun started playing a tune which led the whole class to look at him, except for Tiffany who was trying to memorise what he is playing.

"Your turn," Jonghyun said after playing.

Tiffany tried but it was hard, what she played, was definately not what Jonghyun played. Jonghyun was quite amused at Tiffany's reaction everytime after she messes up. Then Tiffany absent mindedly rolled up the sleeve of the jacket, which allowed Jonghyun to see the bruise.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Jonghyun asked.

Tiffany was confused and gave Jonghyun a clueless start until he pointed at her wrist. Tiffany almost immediately rolled her sleeves down and feign ignorance.

"So stubborn, "Jonghyun thought to himself.

Then the bell rung, it was time for another change of class before school ends.

"Meet me at the school gate when school ends." Jonghyun said and grabbed his bag before walking off.

"Okay?" Tiffany replied and she went to collect her bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Please comment!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! More comments= better stories