Chap 9

My Not So Half Sister

Shinhye's POV

 

   Maybe my parents were right, he's not different after all. I don't wanna say that my instincs were right, that's he's inlove with Joohyun. BUt how? and Why? How can he be possible inlove with his sister?? I've asked his closest friends and they always tell me the same thing "he loves her sister too much". But can he possible choose his sister over me? At my special day over his sister's graduation ball? Trade my love for his sister's attention?

    I can't think anything but pain. I spent the night crying myself trying to mend what's broken. I continued to sob till my phone beeped

 

From: Jagiya^^

Message: Shinhye-ah, I'm sorry for not showing up. I had trouble with Joohyun, I hope you are fine and I pray that you can forgive me. You don't know how bad I feel till now and how my heart aches for not showing up on your special day. I ruined your day and I'm sorry. Sorry that I blew it. I hope I can still make things right with you. I promise to make it up with you if you'll give me another chance. I don't really have the guts to show myself infront of you right now but to stop your head from overthinking things and before you conclude anything between me and Joohyun; I love you and only you.    xx, Yong


Hyun's POV

 

    After what happened that night, I aksed his parents if I could rent an apartment till graduation. I told them what happened and I am very happy that they completely understand how I feel. Mom knew all along and she felt sorry and mad for what his son did. She has always thought that one day, one of us will realize that we're not biologically related and can possible fall in love. But now it's over. Mom really felt sad for me. I am very blessed that I still have someone I call Mom and Dad after I found out my parents died in an accident 5 years ago.

    What happened on last night, will forever be forgotten soon. I can't possibly replay on my mind every single detail and every single pain my heart felt that night. Thanks to Yoona and Thunder who ran after me that night. I don't know what could possibly happen to me if I stayed there lying on the wet road, crying.

   I took a last glimpse of the place I call home. I went to his room and cried for a while but I need to stay away of everything that reminds me of him. I need to do this. I need to go.

 


Yong's POV

 

    I went home the following day. I hesitated but got no choice but to go home where I can see her again. The woman I hurt and her heart that I broke. I was still on my tuxedo when I entered the house. My parents didn't utter a word and hugged me instead. My mom was crying and I don't even know why. Maybe she was too worried for me or to Joohyun that night. Maybe Joohyun told them everything.

    I went to my rom and I can picture her in the bed, sleeping peacefully. I took a bath but I can picture her in the tub scrubbing her self. I changed my clothes but I can picture her drying her hair in front of the mirror.

   My room felt a little weird, that's when I realized her things are now here anymore. Her hairdryer, towel, pajamas and her shoes were gone. I hurriedly scanned my closet and her clothes are not there anymore. I hurriedly ran to her room and found it empty. Everything was gone, her things, our memories, her, us. I guess maybe what she did is the best thing for the both of us. I don't wanna ask my parents where she is, I might end up looking for her. I'll jsut let things mend by itself. I wanted to see her for the last time before we could finally go our separate ways but I'm afraid seeing her might end up losing Shinhye.

  The only thing I wanted to do at the moment is kill myself and ripped off this heart that's been hurting both Shinye and Joohyun without even knowing it. I could just die at the moment, I would.


 

Hello readers! Just a short update for you to read. kekekek. Mianhe but this is all I can do for now. 

And to those who is been asking when is Joohyun's parents are coming, they aren't coming anymore, mianhe.. 

and to those readers who wants Shinhye out of the story.. kekek... for now, let her stay neh? :))))

and lastly, to those who wants to make Yong jelous..hmmmm.. relax you guys.. a twist is about to come :) so stay tune. Kekekek :)))))))

 

Ps. I'm feeling better by the way thanks for the concerns :))))