Chap 12

My Not So Half Sister

 

First of all, I am really really mad at myself for accidentally publishing the unfinished chapter (chap 11). I was suppose to hid the chapter till I finish encoding the whole chap 11 but then, there.. there you go. Sorry for such a spoiler guys.. the continuation of Chap11 will be chap 12.. Gosh I am so frustrated and mad at myself..  sorry sorry T.T

 

 


In room 208...

 

"Jagiya, thank you for giving me this amazing trip. I will surel enjoy.."

"You are welcome Shinye-ah.." I gave her a weak smile

"Why don't you change first? I'll just go to the lobby to arrange something."

"Arasso. Be back quickly."

 

   I hurriedly ran to the lobby and had a talk with the gy I contacted for Shinhye's surprise later in the evening. Wee keep on talking till settled and had my way back to our room to my surprise to see a very familiar figure. The voice, the hair, the petite frame, the only thing I'm not familiar is what she's wearing. I am not mistaken, it was Joohyun. The world is very big in diameter yet it always appear small for the both of us. Damn! I hid myself so she won't see me. We were just inches away. She's staying at room 206 with Yoona. Now this explains why Joohyun keeps on messing with my mind.. I certainly cannot show myself nor let Shinhye see her or everything will fall apart. I hid myself for a while till both ladies went inside their room. I hurriedly ran inside ours..

"Jagiya, are you alright?"

"Yes.. I mean.. No. Shinhye-ah, I think I'm sick.. Can you take care of me today?"

"Okay, I'll just change into normal clothes. Guess we won't be swimming today, huh?"

"Mianhe. But I promise to keep it up with you tomorrow, alright?"

   I pretended to be sick and just stayed on bed the whole afternoon and forced myself to sleep.


Shinhye's POV

     He's fully asleep and I can't help but stare at the beautiful man infront of me. As I stare at him longer I realized how deeply had I fallen for this guy. No matter how many times he told me he's not the man for me and I deserve better, for me, he's the one. And now that Joohyun is nowhere to be found, I felt relieved and secured that finally, there is no one againts his attention and time for me. After all that we've been through and no matter how many times I will cry, I will never let go of this relationship. I am strong therefore I should hang on.

    He's peacefully sleeping so I used the time to arrange our things. From my luggage to his I arranged everything. I saw his phone beside mine and I am happy to see that we have the same model of phone, we are a couple after all. I take a look at his phone and saw Joohyun's baby picture as his wallpaper. I scanned his gallery and saw nothing but Joohyun's picture. Why do I feel mad or insecure over his little sister. I would be very immature if I tell him to delete all of it and change his wallpaper to a picture of us. I keep on browsing every picture but what caught my attention the most was a photo of Joohyun's hand-written letter on his birthday...

06/22/10

I just want you to know how happy and blessed I am to be treated the way you do. We may not be biologically related, but thank you for treating me like I am. I thank your parents for taking care of me. I love you and I will always will Oppa.

xx, your not so half sister ^^

 

   So this explaines everything. That is why I was never fond of Joohyun. That is why I hate her from the roots to the tips of my hair and the thing I hate the most is how Joohyun have a major effect on him. My tears kept on falling but I managed to keep calm instead of breaking down. I just told him he's the one but he's not. He is Joohyun's. I hid myself in the bathroom and cried myself there...

 


"Thank you for this wonderful weekened getaway Jagiya, I will forever treasure it.."

"Everything for my girlfriend. And Jagiya, we're just starting, there will be more wonderful moments for us to share.." He smiled and it hurts like hell knowing he's just pretending that he loves me and the truth stabs my heart a million times. He's inlove with Joohyun and he doesn't even know it

   I tried my very best not to ruin this night especially he prepared a romantic dinner at FNC Restaurant. I will not ruin the night just because of Joohyun. But this night will not end unless he'll choose someone. I may know the fact that he's inlove with Joohyun but I am still hoping he'll choose me for the second time. Our dinner was served and we were serenaded with beautiful music..

"Yonghwa-yah.."

"deh?"

"I haven't seen Joohyun for a while, how is she?" though I hate talking about her, this is the only way to test him

"She's doing good...maybe.."

"Maybe? Aren't you the strict brother who would always check up on her.?"

"She's doing good Jagiya."

"That's good.I miss her all of a sudden.. Tsk..tsk. Can you call her and tell her I miss her..?"

"Shinhye-ah, this is our night why do you keep on bringing up Joohyun..?"

"But Yong, isn't it where you're good at.? I sarcastly asked

"Eh?"

"I mean, you two are inseperable, so it amused me that she didn't come along."

"She will never come along on our dates again.."

"Arasso, wait.. I have her number.. I'll call her, neh?"

"Yah! Shinhye-ah.? What's up with you? You said she was stupid and nonsense and you hate the fact the she catches my attention. Now that she's not around, and you habe my full attention you're calling her.?!!! What the hell is wrong with you.?" he raised his voice

"Don't you dare raise your voice and me and that question. I should be asking you that, what the hell is wrong with you Jung Yonghwa.???"my tears began to fall

"What? Did I do something wrong for you to act like this? I doing my best to make it up with you and you ruined everything!!"

"I ruined everything? Tell me Jung Yonghwa, how does it feels like to sleep with her? Huh? Do you make out often?"

"What the hell are you talking about????????"

"Joohyun isn't your sister!"

"She isn't, so what now.?"

"But you sleep with her.! Yong, me as your girlfriend knowing you are sleeping with another woman hurts like hell. And you know wheres the ed up part?? We are here in Jeju Island to spend some time together yet you payed for a double bed!! Yong, we should do what normal couples do but instead you do it with your not so half sister.!! Gad damn it!!!"

"Shinhye-ah for heaven's sake, I did not do anything with Joohyun."

"How could I believe that crap when from the start you lied already!!!"

"Shinhye-ah, please stop and listen to me.."

"No! I gave you another chance but you blew it up!"

"I know and I'm sorry.."

"Jung Yonghwa, do you love her?"

"I don't want to see you get hurt and cry again.."his tears began to fall and I saw the pain in his eyes, they are begging but not for me but for my forgiveness

"Close your eyes... Close it NOW!!" he was confused but he followed

"Keep your eyes close. That way you won't see me get hurt and cry for you. Now Jung Yonghwa, do you love her?" Instead of giving me the answer he cried and sobbed hard and that's my cue. I have to walk away. Away from the pain and the cure, away from him. It's hard to be inlove with someone whose heart's already taken without him knowing it. So I guess the night's over for me, for him and for us..

 

 


Hi readers! so here's the suppose to be chap11 but then I was stupid so here's chap12 for everyone. I really tried hard to make the breakup part of Shinhye and Yong a very painful one but I don't know how to turn feelings into words so I hope you felt Shinhye's pain...

anyways, I hope you like this one..

and to everyone who wants to see Yong jealous, keep updated.kekekek. I'm still looking for a guy who would date Joohyun here. I won't go for Kyuhyun because I personally don't like him and their pairing (winks)

So maybe you guys can help me choose who will be the lucky guy that Joohyun would date for the next chapters?? Please use the comment box for any suggestions..

AND SHOUTOUT TO MY AVID READERS, NEW READERS, SILENT READERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS :))))))))))))))))))))