Chap 18

My Not So Half Sister

"Congratulations Jung JooHyun"

 

    It was all over the house. Confettis, flowers, banners and bouquets. Mom baked my favorite cake with "Darling, Congratulations". Dad cooked all my favorite foods, and almost all viands were seafoods. Minho Oppa gave me a bouquet of red roses and a necklace. We had a small gathering in the house, Yoona, Thunder, Minho Oppa, Mom and Dad.

    I excused myself to the comfort room. How  I missed this place. The ambiance, the scent, the interior is totally comforting. This is the place where I truly belong. I missed my room so much so I decided to take a look at my room so I decided to take a look at my room which is used to be my comfort zone.

    I slowly entered the room and it looked exactly how I left it. But what caught my attention was the figure lyring on my bed with all the scattered photo albums. It was him. I went near and he was sleeping with a photo of us. I wanted to stop the urge to cry, I can;t cry anymore, I should not cry but as usual my heart never listen to my what my mind thinks so I just stood there watching him sleeping in pain. He maybe asleep but I know his heart is aching.

 

"Joohyun..: he was probably awaken by my sobs

"Why are you crying? I did not do anything, I did not say anything. What's wrong?" he was worried. why does I always cry whenever I see him?

"Oppa....appa.."

"I...don't understand.." he sounds sorry

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you. And if loving you means letting you go, even if it hurts like hell, even if it's hard, even if it's impossible, even if I can't, I must let you go. I want you to be happy Joohyun and if it's not with me, go on, it's alright, I'll be alright, I will try my best to be fine.."

"Why are you in pain?" I asked as tears continue to flow

"Because everything's a mess, I am a mess and everything's too late and it's all my fault."

"You don't have to blame yourself Oppa.."

"It's alright. I deserve to suffer after hurting you, Shinhye and messing everything up."

"No.."

"Joohyun, I am sorry. Will you ever forgive me? Take all your time to think, I won't rush, I won't disturb you, I won't make a scene, I won't do any actions, I won't utter a word unless you tell me you'll forgive me.."

"I am not mad at you, Oppa.."

"Then, one question."

"What?"

"I know I can't and I'll never be your lover but can I be your brother instead? If it's not much to ask, can I?" he asked with his puffy eyes full of hopes

"Yes." I answered without any doubt. Now is the right time to move on. If avoiding him won't help then maybe being close to him again is better

 

   He paused for a while, stunned with what he heared, he looked me in the eyes and hugged me tightly. The warmth I miss the most.

 

"I missed you, I missed us and how things used to be.."

"I missed us more, Oppa."

"Then let's start all over again and this time I will be Yong Oppa, the Brat's not so half brother who is madly inlove with her not so half sister but chooses to stay as his brother because it's for the better. But I will still love you, secretly." he gave a small laugh

"Thank you for giving me the best gift for graduation.."I whispered

"You are always welcome and Congratulations, Brat." the sadness in his voice was now gone and he sounded just like how he used to be, the joyful, the possesive, the overprotective not so half brother of mine, Jung YongHwa.

 

    We stayed like that for a moment, huggng like we've never seen each other for years, feeling the warmth we both missed. Today is one of the happiest day of my life being Jung Joohyun, to be Jung Yonghwa's little brat........again.

 


Aigoo, classes are about to start but.. Don't worry I'll still keep you guys updated :)

I'll spare time to write :) heheheh.

Hope you like this one.. 

comments are well appreciated :)

 

and oh!! Shout out to Basha and Popoy :) kekek. all Pinoy Gogumas can relate xD

 

bbyong! ♥