Chap 16

My Not So Half Sister

Yong's POV

 

    Going back to work is so hard to do. Especially I have to be seated next to Shinhye's table. I walked fast so I can get to my table before she does. The next 15minutes later, I did not see any sign of Shinhye coming to work so I asked Jonghyun, one of our common friend and officemate and he said she filed a one-month leave. Did I hurt her that bad?? Now I feel guilty of what I did to her again. I could remember that night when she walked out. Thinking about what happened over the weekened makes my mind wants to explode.

 

"Dude! Isn't that your sister?" She've grown very pretty!" Jonghyun interrupted my thoughts

"Eh? Doesn't she have a class?" I asked my self.

"So this is what my rival tought Joohyun, to cut in her class and visit him during office hours" I thought again.

"Jung Joohyun!" I went near her

"If you're wondering why I am here, I m applying for a job.." She answered directly showing no interest of talking to me

"But you have classes this morning"

"Graduation is two days away. We're just practicing and all."

"But-"

"If you don't mind Oppa, I have an appointment with the president."

"Joohyun." I grabbed her hand

"Can we talk? Please?" I said with pleading eyes

"Not now." she took her hand

"How about tonight? At your apartment?" I aksed with full of hopes

"Sorry, I have a date tonight."

"But-" I wasn't able to finish because she turned her back and walked away

 


Joohyun's POV

 

    I hurriedly turned my back and walked away. I cannot dare to look at him that long, to be with him that long. His touch still reminds me of everything we had. I almost wnat to break down and cry again. I missed him, his eyes, his voice, his touch, him. The man I loved so much.

 

"Joohyun, are you alright?" Minho asked

"Deh... I'm sorry for being late sir.."

"Actually you're not. You were just standing here 5minutes ago."

"I was???"

"Yup. And please don't call me sir.."

"But we're in your company, your office, you're the president.."

"But we're friends so call me Oppa.."

"Arasso..Oppa"

"That's more I like it. So how may I help you??"

 

 

--flashback--

 

"Leave that to me.." Yoona smiled widely

"UGhh...not again.."

"Yah! I'm trying to help you here"

"alright, alright.. What's the plan?"

"Simple. Ask him to give you a job in his company. And beg to be his secretary, that way you have an easy access to his belongings and personal life."

"Im, you're impossible!" I exclaimed in frustration

"It's the only way to find out in such a short time. And besides, didn't he mention he was looking for a secretary?"

"Should I really do it?"

"Uhm...Yeah!" She said in a matter-of-fact tone

 

--end--

 

"I'm sorry for coming in such a short notice, but I can't think of anyone who could help me.."

"Hmmm..."

"Can I work here in your company Oppa?" I will graduate two days from now and I really really need a job since I am living alone and-"

"Perfect! I am looking for a secretary and nobody qualified so far..hmmm..."

"You're hired!" my heart skipped bit. Darn! I am hired

"Really? That fast?? Don't I need to be interviewed? Oriented?"

"Well, we know each other already. And the moment I saw you, I know I can trust you.."

"Thank you Oppa! Really!! Gomawo!!"

"You may start after graduation Secretary Jung.." he winked at me

"How will I ever thank you Oppa?"

"Hmmmm. How about a dinner at my house? Tonight?"

"Sounds great"

"Good! Pick you up at school.?"

"sure. Thank you again.. So much. See you later?" I asked cutely

"Laters, baby."

 

   I informed Yoona about what hapened this morning and my ears were about to bleed hearing her endless scream of happiness, not to mention fangirling. Sometimes, I regret having her as my bestfriend.. :)

 

"Now that he invited you to his house, now is the perfect chance Jung. But remember, do not fall completely over his charming smile, his sweet-talks and his very handsome and masculine body, alright? If you do, you might forget the reason why you agreed to have dinner over his house. You have to be a keen observer Jing but do not look suspicious, he might think you are up to something no good or thinks you're a spy. Observe carefully, everything, from edge to edge of his house. If you have access to his room, go for it."

"Ehh?"

"Brat! Do not let your dirty mind work. What I mean is his room is probably the place where you know he place his valuables and important things so might see evidence there.."

"Arasso!"

"Oh by the way, do you remember something about your brother? The way he talks, the way he looks, does he have a birthmark or something? Mannarisms?" sometimes I wonder why she studied music where she can be a great help to the police and investigators of our country..(sigh)

"I don't really remember but he loves bunnies, he looks good ofcourse and he calls me......."

"calls you what??"

"Baby. Wait, he called me baby this morning!!"I started to panic

"O.M.G!!! Jung, maybe he's you're brother!!!!" she said excitedly

"We can't be sure Im, but I will try my best to find out tonight!" I said with determination

"Right! And if he's you're brother, like biological brother, please tell him I'm his fan!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh.. Stop it Im.."

"I'm just kidding you brat!! Juuuuuuuuuung!!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!"

 

 


I apologize for not updating so long. I've been very very busy lately.

Here's an update for everybody. :)

Hope you like it..

Comments, please keep them coming! :)

I will try my best to update tonight! With all my might :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

 

 

Missing reading your comments by the way! :) Cheers! :)