Chap 6

My Not So Half Sister

Yong's POV

 

     the sun brightly shined and woke me up. I felt strange today..ah.. Joohyun had a sleepover with Yoona last night. I miss her. Her scent, her snore, her sleeptalking. Aish my little girl. I'm sure Shinhye would understand if we sleep together I mean you can't really suddenly stop a childhood habit. It's not wrong to sleep with your sister, right? I brished off the thought and prepared myself for work..

    Joohyun already left for school with Yoona and suddenly, I miss her again, us, the old us. The morning arguments, the nonsense talks, the stupid fights, everything. Why does she have to change? I can still drive her to school, I can ask shinhye to sit at the back, she would understand, surely, hopefully.

    I picked up shinhye and she looks beautiful as always. Her radiant smile made my day already. Somehow, along the drive to the office, I felt bored. Maybe because we're still adjusting to each other? Or maybe just maybe, I am used of hearing Joohyuns voice all over the car. Shinhye was all silent and did not even utter a word, not even a greeting.

"Deh, Joohyunah? Ahh, chincha? Okay, I'll pick you up at four, dehh.. See you. Love you too."

"You sister again? Are you really that sweet to each other? Saying I love you too to another girl infront of your girlfriend?

"She's not just another girl Jagiya, she's my sister. And finally, thank you for talking to me.." I sarcastly said

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood. What did your sister said by the way?"

"Graduation is fast approaching and they'll be having a graduation ball next week and she'll be performing. She wants me to accompany her to buy a dress.."

"Do you really have to?"

"Well, I never missed any of her performance since highschool and yes, Jagiya, I have to. I should choose the dress she wears to be sure."

"You know what you're being over-protective, she's not young anymore. I'm sure she can manage her self.."

"It's a habit......actually, I am used of buying everything for her.." I said softly

"Yeah, just like your sleeping habit. Alright, alright, I'll go with you. I want to get closer to her.."

"Sure. That will be fun Jagiya."

"Good."


Hyun's POV

 

    My brother arrived exactly 4pm as he promised. He's been very pantual lately. He opened the back seat for me and I frowned..

"Really? Back seat??" I raised my brow

"Shinhye's with us Joohyunah. Just this once, please.." He whispered

"Nope. That's my seat right there.." I pointed at the front

"Fine." He sighed in defeat

"Jagiya, can you seat at the back today? Just today, Joohyun seats at the back.. Minahe.." He told her softly

"Oh. It's fine.." She went out and gave me the most sarcastic smile I've ever seen and I thought to myself "the war begins now"

"Jung Yonghwa, do you want to die now? Seatbelt!" I commanded

"Ahhh. So that's what I've been trying to remember since this morning. Kamsahamnida Joohyunah.."

"Aminida Oppa..Oh? Unnie, you too, seatbelt please.." I smiled at her

"I am seating at the back, no need."

"If you're going to ride with me nor with Oppa, you have to wear your seatbelt either sitting in the front or back. You know, safety first.."

"Sure..." she glared at me


   We arrived at SM Mall and started to roam around. I linked arms with my brother just like I used to and Shinhye grabbed his other arm and did the same. She kept pulling Oppa closer to him so we push and pull like kids fighting over one lollipop. We went to this one botique, the shop where Oppa usually buy stuffs for me. I started to look for a dress. Shinhye keeps on suggesting ridiculous dress a girl could wear to a formal event. She's really draining my patience. I found 3 dresses and Oppa found the same. I went to the fitting room to fit all six..

 I came out with the first dress. I see Shinhye smiled I don't really mind her suggestions. She's not the one paying anyway..

"How about this one, Oppa?"

"Hmmmm. Too simple, and it's backless. Nope.. Go change another one"

"this one?"

"it's nice but it's short. Go try another one.." I just sighed in frustration and changed to another

 "this one??"

"Jung JooHyun, you are not attending that party in that dress. for Pete's sake why do you keep on trying on those short dresses? Try on the dresses I chose! Palli!!" I can see how frustrated he is seeing me in these short dresses. I just love to look at his pissed face

"This??" I frowned. I hate how simple it looked

"Hmmmm. It's nice. I like it. Wait, is that a slit on the right??? Damn, I did not notice it. Change to another one.."he commanded and again I just sighed. I won't argue with him when it comes to what I wear, I will never win. Looking at Shinhye she's really bored and I want to kick that look on her face

"this. Oppa  I love this one. Please, please choose this." I said with an aegyo

"hmmm..It's nice. Green really suites you but Jung Joohyun, your s are about to pop out any second. That's a big "N.G" (no good) for me. Change! Palli!.."

"But oppa! I'm tired already. Aishhh.." I whined

"change or I'm not buying you one.."

"Fine." I went to the fitting room again and changed to the last option

"This? Aish.. Oppa, it's the last dress. Come on!! Choose already!!" I whined again

"Jung Joohyun, that is the perfect dress to wear! Omo, is that my little sister or an angel just fell in this shop?"He joked

"Aishh..But infairness, your taste never faded. It's beautiful Oppa, I like it. Thank you very much."

"Anything for the Princess."

 

   I finally found the dress best fitted for me. After an hour of choosing we're all starving so Oppa treated us for dinner in one of his close friend's father's restaurant; Kang Minhyuk Oppa. I don't really like eating with Shinhye but I am very hungry and all I can think about is eating this flirt girl alive.

   I ordered much and Shinhye did the same. Really?? She still want to compete even with foods? This is completely insane. I wish she would choke on her food and die peacefully.

 

"Joohyunah, peel me a shrimp."Oppa asked while munching his food

"Deh. Peel for me too. The big one, arasso."

"Jagiya, I am here. I'll peel it for you. Let your sister eat everything, neh?"Shinhye interrupted

 

    She peeled all the shrimps and placed it on her plate. She feed him in the most flirty way I've seen. I managed to get one from her plate and tried to feed Oppa but she offered another one and Oppa don;t know chick shrimp to take..

 

"woahh girls, slow down. I've ate enough shrimps already."

"Yah! I'm just starting to feed you! Now open up! Palli!."

"Joohyunah, I am really full, I'll just feed you, neh?" he offered

 

    My smiles turned to frowns when Shinhye asked to be fed too. So the scenario became like this; he feeds Shinhye, then feeds me. Ewwww, the most disgusting thing I've ever done was sharing chopsticks with that woman. We finally had enough of the food and off to send Shinhye home..

"I had so much fun. We should do it again, what do you say, Joohyunah?"

"No. Thanks. I'm busy."I rolled my eyes at her

 

   I waited inside the car as my brother walked Shinhye until their gate. their house is quite big and she as her own car. OMG! she has her own freaking car and she pretended that her car broke so she can steal Oppa's time with me . She's disgusting.

   I waited for few more minutes and I witnessed the most disgusting scene ever, She kissed my Oppa. I repeat, SHE KISSED MY OPPA!! My brother's precious, red lips are now dirty and his mouth is contaminated. Ewwwww. At the moment, I just want to vomit everything I ate.

      Along our way home, I remained silent for different reasons. Number one; I don't know what to tell him. Number two; I disgust them both and lastly number three; I am jelous. Heck, why am I jelous??? T.T

 

"Did you have fun?" he asked

"Not quite. I was expecting a quality time from you." I frowned

"I'm sorry, I was planning to. But she wants to gets close and spend time with you too. Why is it so hard to be with you girl together? I'm not a teddy bear for you two to fight over."

"You're suppose to be mine, remember?"

"I am. And I am still your brother Joohyunah, Please don't make it hard for me. You are my sister and Shinhye's my girlfriend. How many times should I remind you that even if I get many girlfriends, you will still be my number and favorite girl?"

"Chincha??"a small smile was formed on my lips

"Jashik. How about sleeping with me tonight? I've been missing you a lot lately.."

"I missed you too Oppa, thanks for everything."

 

   We arrived home and changed into my favorite Keroro Pajamas ans as usual he's on his favorite keroro boxers. I curled up to his side and he placed his arm under my head, the other wrapped around my and starts to pat.

 

"Have a good sleep Joohyunah." He whispered

"I'll surely have. You too, Oppa." and in an instant I fell to a beautiful, peaceful sleep

 

  I woke up at around three in the dawn and saw him in the same position a while ago. Probably his arms are now in pain but he chose not to remove it to not wake me up. I studied the structure of his face. Is it just me or my brother's getting more handsome these days? I notice his eyes has lot of aegyo skin and his lips are the best. I ran my index finger over his face and stopped at his lips. I wonder how his lips feels like. I've been wanting to kiss him ever since and right now is my only chance. Afterall, he is peacfully sleeping, he wouldn't know for sure.

 I slowly get closer and closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips..

"I love you Jung YongHwa.." I whispered and went back to sleep...


 

Hello everyone! How is the story so far? Thank you for taking your time to read my fic. Kekekek. You guys are the best. How do you find our favorite couple's first kiss? Hehehe. Comment below :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

 

Ps. I will update again tomorrow or friday. And cheers to the double update :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))