Chap 15

My Not So Half Sister

Hyun's POV

 

   I prepared myself for tonight's date. After seeing my not so half brother this morning, I want to tear off that smile he had on his face,rip that coolness he showed and slap him hard. At first I want to cry upon seeing him but I tried my best not to. I should not show him how weak I am when it comes to him. I should not show him that he still got a hold on him and that my heart is still tangled with his. Minho. Minho would be a great help. They say love when you're ready not when you're lonely. I am sure I'm not lonely but I am not ready as well. This heart, intangible yet fragile.

 


At the restaurant

 

Minho's POV

 

   I could not help but stare at a beautiful lady standing in front of me. Innocent, pure, fragile. I reserced a table for two at one of Korea's finest. I know it's too much for a first date but I wanted it romantic and private unlike the first time we met. I'm not showing off but I wanted to show her how precious she is that I would reserve the whole restaurant to avoid people and distractions. I don't know why but the first time I saw her there was a need for me to mend her, take care of her and protect her.

 

"Oppa, it doesn't have to be this expensive you know.." I heard her say as I led her to the 3rd floor

"It's not, don't worry" I assured her

 

    We've talked for hours and it's my first timeto be very interested in someone's life. At first glanced, she reminded me of someone I know so much, maybe that's why I got really interested of knowing her more. But what really caught my interest along the long talk was her confession that Yonghwa and her are used to be sibling but became not so food friends.

 

"By I thought? Aish.. This is confusing" I told her

"I was adopted by the Jung family when I was four. It's like I was abandoned by my parents.."

"You were abandoned?" I almost sputter my drink

"I don't really know but that's all I can remember. After Yong Oppa's family adopted me, not even once was I was looked for. I mean, what do you call those type of parents who just continue to live on while their daughter is out of nowhere.?"

"I'm sorry about that Joohyun. I never knew you had been through so much is such a young age.."

"It''s alright Oppa, ater all, it's my turn to share, right?"

 

    The night ended well for me and Joohyun. I felt lucky to hear her life-story, her heartaches and her heartbreak. Now all I can think about is how to help her mend her heart, her self.


Hyun's POV

 

  He sent me home like any other gentlemen would do but the amazing part was; I never felt any safer with any other man well except for Yong Oppa ofcourse and talking to him like we knew each other so well, we almost have the same personality and we get along instantly. It's weird because he's like the total guy version of myself.

 

"where have you been young lady?" A voice interupted my thoughts

"Eh? Im??"

"Who else could it be? Duh"

"Well..."

"Well yourself!!! Don't you know I almost called the police to look for my stupid bestfriend???Where the hell have you been Jung!!!!????"Yoona screamed. Darn I hate talking to an angry Yoona

"I'm sorry for making you worry,alright? I had dinner with Minho Oppa."

"Minho what? Like a date?????"

"Well, sort of.. He was really a nice guy Im but something's weird about him.."

"Eh? What is it?"

"I'm not sure but it's like I've met him before. He's like someone I knew from the past.."

"Past? Jung, you grew up with the Jungs. How can he be someone you knew?"

"Duhhh Im, when I say past, it means before I got to the Jungs."

"Wait, does that mean he's???? Well, what can you remember Jung?"

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while now but I think I have a brother, older brother. Same age as Yong Oppa I guess?"

"think harder!!!"

"Yah! I was still four that time you know!!"

"there's only one way to find out.."

"How Im?"

"You should see him often."

"I'm not feeling good about this Im.."

"Why not? Isn't finding your long lost brother not good? It's a perfect timing because graduation is in 3 days.."

"How can I get so much information in three days Im? You're insane!"

"Leave that to me" She smiled widely

"Ughhhh. not again.."

 

 


Annyeong! :) Happy reading :)