Chap 1

My Not So Half Sister

  Yong's POV (flashback)

 

  I was 8 years old when I first saw JooHyun. I was playing basketball with my friends one afternoon, when a view of a little girl, alone and crying stopped me from playing. I went near her and she continued to cry and asked for help..

"Why are you crying little one?" I asked

"I'm lost.."she continued to cry

"Shhh.Hush now. Oppa will help you, arasso." I was about to carry her but she cried harder then I realized she got bruises on her leg I hurriedly piggyback ride her home and ask Dad for aid.

"What's your name little one?"my Mom asked

"JooHyun."she answered softly

"How old is our Joohyun?"

"Four"

"Do you know your parents are?"My Dad asked

"Aniyo."She started to tear up again

"JooHyunah, this will be your new home, neh.?"My mom said happily

 

    My mom and Dad always wanted to have a baby girl but my mom always to get pregnant. When they found out she was finally pregnant with a baby boy, well, they consider me a miracle. Because my Mom wanted a daughter so much, at four she always dress me up with pink and girly stuffs that my Dad would just tolerate. As I reached eight I've always wished to have a baby sister so my mom would stop dressing me up. And there's JooHyun, everybody's longing for a baby girl is finally gone.

   JooHyun is the house's princess. Everything she wants, she gets but never in my life did I get jelous of the attention my parents are giving her. Even I give her the attention she deserves because she is special. I've never been so protective to a girl before maybe because I always wanted someone to take care of.

   Her room is across mine. It was raining hard one evening, I went to her room to check if she's fine but instead I found her under her sheets, crying. She saw me and rushed to my arms. She was so cute back then. I carried her to my room and let her lie there. She keeps on crying and I asked why, she was afraid of the thunder sounds.

"Oppa, pat." she commanded

  I realized she can't sleep without someone patting her back. She curled up to me and hugged me tightly. My poor little sister is really scared.

"Oppa, don't leave Joohyun, neh?" she said softly

"Oppa won't leave. I'll be your knight and shining armor. I will protect Joohyun from the thunders and monsters" I answered enthusiastically

   She kissed my nose and my four-year old little sister went to sleep.