Chap 8

My Not So Half Sister

Hyun's POV

 

    Applied a quick touch-up after getting my hair and make-up done in Yoona's favorite salon this afternoon. I felt a little confident guess Im was right, she's always right, make-up makes you a little confident. She's really lucky; she's been asked by the school's hottest soccer player; Jang Guen Suk. I wonder who will be Thunder's date after I turned him down this afternoon? The school's hottest boy group Bigbang's TOP also asked me to be his date few months ago. And who would forget Kyuhyun who asked me out on the first day of class? But who can blame me for rejecting all those goo-looking and popular guys ay school when they are nothing compared to my brother.. Sorry Shinye unnie, but tonight, I'm taking back what's mine..

 

"Darling are you done? Oppa's waiting downstairs"

"Deh.. I'm coming mom.."

   

   I slowly walked out of the room and went downstairs, each step closet to him is equivalent to faster and faster heartbeat. I'm sweating too much because of nervousness.. I reached the last step and he got my hand..

"Did it hurt when you fell off the sky Joohyunah?" this one's my favorite cheesy line from him

"Son, you look perfectly good together.."Mother praised

"The Goddess and her .."Father joked

"It's my pleasure to a Goddess tonight.."He kissed the back of my hand.

   I felt my face turned all red and they all laughed at me. Mom continued to take phtos of us till we reached the car. Probably, she will make another photo album again..

"Take good care and keep our angel safe Yonghwa-yah. And don't let any man go near her, okay?" Father reminded

"Arasso Dad! We'll go now. Bye.."

"Enjoy the night you two.. Bye.."

 


Meanwhile in Shinhye's house..

 

"Mom, Dad, I will be inviting a special person tonight.."

"Do you have a boyfriend again Shinhye-ah?"

"Yup but Mom he's different and this is serious this time. He's not someone who's just after my wealth or my body. He loves me mom.."

"Well if it's true then we'll be glad to meet him tonight.."

"Thank you Mom.."


In School:

 

Yong's POV

 

   We arrived in her school at exactly 6:30pm. The program starts at 7pm so Joohyun still has time to prepare for her performance. I looked at her in astonishment as I opened the door and she stepped out of the ar like a true goddess.

"I should keep an eye on you."

"I guess you should Oppa." She laughed

 

   We arrived at the hall where they are going to perform. She excused herself to the backstage to prepare. I've been missing a lot of her student life. I did not know she has a girl group in school called Girls' Generation.

   I saw her peeked at the curtain ad I waved for her to ntice me. I took a seat in the front to get the best view of Joohyun performing.

   The program finally started and Joohyun went out ina short white shorts, heels and a loose white polo. She gave me her most charming smile and headed to the piano. She played her favorite piece and everyone in the hall was amzed on how great she played it. It's been a while since I heard her play. Guess I've been missing a lot.

  Yoona her bestfriend and the rest of the girl came on stage ot join her and finish their original song Gee. She definitely stand out among everybod. I guess that's her charm/

   The other part of the show was done by what they call Bigbang, MBLAQ and the last part was Joohyun's group where they performed 3 songs; Kissing You, The Boys and I got a Boy. The closing song was performed by none other than my favorite singer; my little sister who performed in a guitar. I was watching her and felt really proud. She used to hate guitars but when I started teacher her; I did not know she became this amazing. Truly a talented one. How lucky could I get? The program was finished and it's now time to socialize. (This was my super super favorite solo performance of Seohyun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwdqE_GMMec )

   We were on the same table with Yoona, Taeyon their group leader, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. It was time for something they call "The Last Dance" where anyone has the chance to dance whoever they like. There were few males who came to our table and asked the girls for a dance. At first I was hesitating to give Joohyun's hand to a guy named Thunder who wanted to have a dance with her but finally gave up and gave her the permission to do so. The were sweetly dancing for about three minutes; the other girls were back on the table except for my Joohyun..

 

"Oppa, are you alright?" Yoona asked

"Yes. ........ Actually, no. What's taking her so long?"

"Thunder really likes our Joohyun, Oppa. Maybe he's enjoying himself, afterall this will be the last dance.." Yuri answered

 

    I kept quite a minute then my favorite song was played and I found myself towards where Joohyun was..

"Do you mind.? I asked thunder

"Ofcourse Hyung.." He smiled at Joohyun and walked away

"Can I have this dance, angel?"

"Of course Oppa. Thought you'd never asked.."

    I took her hand and put it over my neck. I slowly placed my hands around her tiny waist. I looked at her and her eyes were glowing. Shes not the sister I used to know but a very attractive woman standing infront of me. The woman I adore the most. Slowly,she moved one step closer and left a tiny gap between our faces. I can hear her heartbeat, can smell her scent and I can feel the warmth of her fresh breath. I can feel her as a woman. I;ve never felt this nervous infront of any other woman; not even Shinhye.

    HOLY !! I totally forgot about our dinner tonight with her parents. I looked at my watch and it was already 10pm. I hurriedly ran as fast as I can much to Joohyun's surprise, she followed me. It was raining hard but I did not mind and ran ahead. She was running after me under the heavy rain; screaming my name..

"Opppppppppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" she was crying hard

"Joohyunah, you should've followed me all the way here.."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm really sorry but I have to go.." I searched for my keys and unlocked the door

"How about me? would you just go and leave me here, like this?"

"Come, I'll drop you home." I took her hand but she shrug if off and hug me instead

"Oppa, don't leave. Please don't leave.. Choose me please.. Please.." She cried

"Joohyun, how could you possibly let me choose between a lover and a sister?" somehow, I got mad of what she said

"That's the problem! You always see me as your little sister but I'm not! Oppa everybody knows I'm not your sister. When will you ever see me as a woman?? Huh? When you could you possible realize that I am madly inlove with you since then? Am I not pretty enough for you?? What do she has that I don't have? For Pete's sake why can't you love me?????????!!!!!" She screamed

"Because you are my little sister." I cried softly

"I am not! Wake up!! Wake up!" She slapped me twice.." Love me Oppa, please love me.." she continued to cry

     She grabbed me and locked her lips with mine. I wanted to push her away but I can't. Then I realized, she really isn't my sister anymore. I pushed her with the realization that hits me, with fears in my eyes I pushed her to let go and accidentally pushed her hard..

"I'm sorry Joohyun but this is wrong.." I got into the car and speed away. I left her alone in the midts of the night, crying, begging for love. I am not the guy for her. I drove fast to escape the pain. Why am I in pain? I don't know where I'm heading but all I know is I need to get away, from her, from getting her hurt. I can't face Shinhye right now with Joohyun messing up everything. I can;t go home. I can't face Joohyun yet after what I've done. I am in the middle of nowhere and for the first time in my life, I am crying my confused heart out..


Annyeong everyone! I am sorry to inform everybody, but this is gonna be my last update for this week.

I am sick :( I always wanted to update for you guys as fast as I could. Mianhe..

Hope this update keep you hanging :p Kidding!

Enjoy this chapter..

Bye :))))))))))