Chap 7

My Not So Half Sister

Yong's POV

 

   Today is Shinhye's 26th birthday. I don't know what to get her so I bought a ticket for two to Jeju Island this weekend. I need to relax myself a bit. It's stressful to be in between Joohyun and Shinhye everytime; glaring eyes; rolling eyes; smirks and sarcastic smiles..aigoo. Maybe for just two days I can get peace of mind. Maybe Joohyun's presence makes our relationship hard. And she's been acting cold lately. She keeps on purposely rejet my calls and I dont see her often in the house. I wonder what did I do wrong again?

 

-flashback~

"I love you, Jung Yonghwa"

     I felt strange. I thought I was dreaming but when I opened my eyes; it's her. Joohyun kissed me. Since then I couldn't let go of the thought and can't go back to sleep. My heart was beating so fast. I can't move, I might wake her up. Everything was a blur but what she did was only clear. I don't know why she's making me feel like this. I don't wanna appear akward especially that I am in a relationship. I decided to keep things to myself; pretending I was all asleep when infact my mind was about to explode and my heart was about to pop out anytime soon. Until the following days, I still treat her the same but she seem distant and cold.

    Shinhye and I have been arguing about Joohyun this past few days and I don't even know why she make deal about how I treat Joohyun. Joohyun is a habit ofcourse it's not easy to get rid of her and why would I? She's my sister. I thought Shinhye understood everything but now she makes fuss about every single detail. She says I keep spacing out and I mention Joohyun every single minute of our conversation. I don't know what's happening to me but all I know is I've been kissed by an angel..

-end of flasback-

 

"Joohyunah, goodluck on your performance later.." 

xx, Oppa

 

      I left a sticky note on her door and went to my car.

"Oppa, wait!"

"deh?" I was surprised when he approached me, it's the first time she talks to me after that night

"Can you drive me to school?" She asked shyly..

"Sure. But we'll pick up Shinhye first." I answered coldy and I don't even know why but I got nervous suddenly. It's like talking to someone I don't know. But what surprised me the most is when whe opened the back door and sat at the back instead of the front.

"It's Unnie's birthday today, right? She deserves to sit in the front.." She blurted out without looking at me. I started the engine and went to drive off

"Who will be your tonight?" I asked randomly. Somehow, I am very curious on who will be driving her and taking her home tonight

"I don't have"

"Why?" I asked in surprise

"Nobody asked me and I can't find any.."

"What? Impossible! to a beautiful, goddes-like lady like you, nobody dared to ask?" I felt sorry for her but happy at the same time because nobody's eyeing at her in school

"Liar" she smiled a bit

"I missed that smile of your Joohyunah"

"I missed you more Oppa" she smiled widely

"How about escorting this beautiful angel later?"

"You will??!!"

"Ofcourse. Everything for my Joohyun. And I woudn't want to miss your last performance on school"

"Kamsahamnida Oppa!!" She gave me a tight hug from the back seat and my Joohyun is back, the old Joohyun..


At Music Room:

 

Hyun's POV

 

"hey Jung! Who will be your later?" Yoona asked

"My brother.."

"Really?? Aishh.. I really envy you.. But wait, isn't it Shinhye's birthday today?"

"Yup but he didn't mention about it this morning. I'm sure she's not coming along, there can't be three people later, right? And besides he offered. I don't know about his plans on Shinhye's birthday but he promised to be with me tonight..Tonight is my night and I will definetely shine. We're all gonna shine, right Im?"

"Of course. That's my girl. How's the plan going anyway, any progress?"

"Well, I haven't thought about it actually. I'm tired of pissing her off and Oppa's tired too.."

"well, it's up to you. I just hope YOng Oppa will finally see you as someone rather than treating you like his little sister. It can't be like that for the rest of your lives right Jung?"

"Brace yourself Im, everything will change tonight.."

"Jung fighting! Jung fighting!! Whatever your plan is, succesful or not, I will always be at your back.."

     We finished practicing and went home to prepare ourselves..

 


Good Day avid reader, new reader, and silent readerS! :) Let's keep the goguma faith. Kekekek.. Comments are well appreciated everyone..

 

PS. Anyone here can make a banner for the fic? Kekekek.. I will give credits ofcourse..

and shoutout to my readers kekeke :)))

 

Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!

dianna

soshi5

cnsdGirl

gogumacop

and to our new reader

Princess4339 

:)))))))))))))))))

 

and thank you Subscribers for suscribing! God bless our goguma hearts :)))))))))))