Chapter 11

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

(A/N: The beginning might be a little lame, since I needed to set a few things straight, lol. But I had fun writing the latter part, so I hope you enjoy it too! ^^)

~Youngbae POV

I can’t believe I’m doing this... I can’t believe I’m doing this... It’s okay, Bae, you’re going to get a car...or two, if you’re lucky. AHHHHHHHHH! I can’t believe I’m doing this!

“Youngbae-sshi,” Ye Jin noona nudged me with her elbow, I looked at her and she continued, “What are you ordering?”

I looked up at Minzy who was looking at me weirdly.

“The usual,” I said softly.

“Bwoh?” Minzy asked. “Oppa, they already ordered ‘the usual’ upstairs.” Then she mouthed to me, “What are you doing?”

Getting a car...

“Aish, uhhh, just get me the crab thing, what’s it called again?”

Minzy just nodded and took note. “Will that be all?” she asked, looking to Ye Jin noona and that supposedly famous actor across from her.

They nodded and Minzy left.

I faced forward only to find Lee Min Ho looking at me like... like... omo, like that one scene in his drama...


(A/N: I know this is the scene where he was sad and near crying, but let’s pretend it’s him looking at Taeyang like he’s really annoyed and wants to tell him off but can’t.)

Umm, it’s not what you think. It was just on TV one time and I got curious... I’m not a fan. I’m not Seungri.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. “Why are you looking at me like that? Am I interrupting a date or something?”

He continued to look at me like that, while noona on the other hand, looked down to her lap, blushing and muttered, “Something like that.” Then she looked up at me, “Don’t tell, arasso? We’re trying to keep it secret for now.” She smiled at me and then looked at her date. Her date apparently being Lee Min Ho...is Dara’s fiancé...

Oh wow, Ji better prepare THREE cars. I got him some juicy info. Kekeke. I glanced down at Ji’s phone in my hand to ensure that it’s recording everything.

“Omo,” I said. “Noona, you’re too pretty to date!”

She laughed and just shook her head. “I’m getting old.” (A/N: Believe it or not, she’s an 82-er.)

I looked at the man who sat in front of me. “So you like noonas...” I .

He laughed along with Ye Jin noona.

Okay, so I broke the ice... Now how do I bring Dara up into this conversation? Before I could say anything though, noona said, “Oh! Before I forget, Min Ho-ah, this is Dong Youngbae-sshi. Youngbae-sshi, Lee Min Ho.”

We respectively bowed to each other whilst seated. “I’m familiar with him,” I said.

“Youngbae-sshi here will be making his debut soon under YG. Jun is his manager,” noona told Lee Min Ho.

I smiled as he said, “Ahhhh.”

“Sorry again for interrupting your date,” I whispered.

“Ani, it’s fine. It’s actually better this way. People will suspect us less.” Noona laughed a little.

How do I bring Dara up??? ...aigoo. “I’m not quite sure if I’m correct, but Lee Min Ho? Could you be the same Lee Min Ho who happens to be the son of LE Corporation’s President?”

“Ahh, deh,” he said. “Are you familiar with my father?”

“Aniyo,” I laughed. “I just heard from my friends who are familiar with your family that you’re...” I looked over at noona.

She met my eyes, then formed an “O.” “The engagement?” she asked.

I replied, “Deh...” Oh, so she knows...

“More than half of the wealthy families in the world put up their children for fixed marriages, but we’re going to get through it fine,” noona smiled at Lee Min Ho who smiled back.

“Why don’t you break off the engagement then?”

“Ahh,” Lee Min Ho laughed again. “Well, I’m just sticking around in good terms with my fiancée until she chooses to marry one of her many fiancés. I’m not interested in marrying her at all; she’s a little...off in the head?”

That earned him a soft slap on the arm from noona. “That’s a little rude,” she told him.

Lee Min Ho just laughed. “Well it’s true! Anyway, Mr. Park just needs to see that we’re getting along so he’d be willing to invest in our stocks whether or not I marry his daughter. And that would be a no.” He laughed again. “She has the looks, but she’s a nutcase.”

“So you’re USING her?” a stupid familiar voice boomed.

I looked up to see Seungri standing behind me, pushing on the cart that held our orders. He was looking at Lee Min Ho with huge eyes.

Lee Min Ho’s eyes widened, obviously taken aback. “Well it’s a bit too harsh to put it that way—”

His eyes widened even more as pasta sauce dripped down on his face.

This time it was my turn to go wide-eyed.

“WAE??!!” I mouthed to Seungri who looked twice as surprised as everyone else at the restaurant at what he did.

“...Umm. I’m a huge fan,” he squeaked and ran away, taking the cart with him, zigzagging through the tables to avoid those who looked like they were die-hard Lee Min Ho fans. 

Bom-noona came to our table in an instant, apologizing for Seungri’s, as noona called it, "incurable sickness."

Then out of nowhere...

Smack.

I painfully raised my head, clutching it with both my hands. “What did IIIIIII do?”

“You're sitting at this table.”

“Bwoh?”

“If you weren’t here, he wouldn’t have insisted on serving them!!”

“Yes he would!” I argued. “He’s like Lee Min Ho’s BIGGEST FANBOY.” I turned to Lee Min Ho, “Forgive him, he was probably startstuck.”

He just brushed it off, continuing to pat himself dry. “I understand.”

Ye Jin-noona turned to me after giving her date a worried look. “You seem familiar with the waitresses.”

“Deh. I’m close friends with the owners,” I motioned to Bom-noona who nodded towards Ye Jin-noona in acknowledgement. 

Bom-noona regretfully looked at Lee Min Ho’s current-state. “Chogiyo...we have showers upstairs if—”

Lee Min Ho stood up. “That would be great actually.”

“Bae, show him upstairs.”

“Deh?”

Bom-noona narrowed her eyes at me.

“Aish, deh, deh. Kajja Min ho-sshi.”


~Jiyong POV

“Aish! Why are they coming up here??” Seungri panicked beside me. “HYUNG! OTTOKE?” He grabbed a fist full of his hair.



“HYUNG OTTOKE?” he repeated.

“You could keep your mouth shut for one. Unless you waaaant him to hear you...” I smirked. “Great job with the sauce. I almost went up there to pour it on him myself. Thanks for saving me the trouble.” I patted him on the head. 

We watched as Youngbae led Lee Min Ho into the showers from behind the wall. Then Bae came over to us, hitting both Seungri and I upside on the head. Then he pushed my phone into my hands. 

“Aish. You guys are really...annoying.” Bae sighed. “Am I too materialistic? Look at all these things I’d do for a new convertible...”

“Let's go peek on him,” I whispered. 

“MWOH?” they both cried. (A/N: I realized it was an M xD but I'm too lazy to change the others.)

“Oh right, it would be weird if all three of us went in there... Plus he’s not supposed to know I know you... You go!” I pushed my phone back into Bae's hands. “Take a video.”

“WAE?” they both whisper-shouted. 

Why would they ask me why? It’s obviously “To show Dara I’m better than him in mind, body, and soul.”

“Arasso. I'll do it!” Bae said. “To show you that you’re NOT.”

Seungri grabbed the phone from Bae’s hand. “You don’t even like him! I’ll do it!” Then he ran off. 

Bae and I looked at each other. 

Seungri practically admitted that he likes Lee Min Ho.

“We’ve been watching you...” a voice ominously said behind Youngbae and I. “But before anything, I thought we already proved that Seungri isn’t gay?”

“No, it was Jiyong who we proved to be a man. He’s dating that Sandara Park.”

“Isn’t Seungri also dating her?”

“Does dating ever really make a man?”

“That’s right, probably not.”

“Ji, you’re not jealous? Seungri’s peeking at another man.”

“And I’ve seen that man’s body on TV. Bae was right, you got nothing on him.” Seunghyun said, sitting back on the couch.

Just then, Seungri came slouching back. “I realized this was illegal,” he said.

“And so?” I asked him.

“YOU MAY NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY NAME BUT IIIIIIII DO!”

“You mean, you’re afraid of immo?” (A/N: Auntie. He’s referring to Seungri’s mom.)

“SHIKEURO!”

...

...

...

“You’re not going to dance?” I asked.

“You’re the only one who does that, hyung.”

“Tch. Fine. Since none of you are up to it, I’LLLL peek on him.”

“ANDWAAAAEEE!” they all shouted, pulling me to the couch and pinning me down.

“You can’t,” Daesung said. “We heard you just made up with your father. Do you know how much of a pain you were when you didn’t have money?”

“What does that have to do with anything!”

“If your father finds out you’re gay, he’s going to hate you...AGAIN.”

MWOH? “I’M NOT GAY!”

“Bae, tie him up, palli!”

“I’m not getting involved here, I’m getting a car.”


I've been so busy, it's ridiculous.
But I took off work today so that I won't be late for Music Bank tonight, and I was able to write ^^
I'm writing the next chapter now too cuz I'm gonna be busy again after today OTL
Sorry for the long periods of time with no updates =/