Chapter 2

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

~Jiyong POV

“JIIIIIIIIIIIIYONNNNNNNNNNNG!!”

My head snapped up. “Aish,” I muttered, frustratingly scratching my head.

Dara turned in her seat to see the newcomer.

Seungri stopped on his tracks and his eyes grew wide upon landing on Dara. He looked from me to her, me to her, me to her... Then Minzy came over with our drinks... And Seungri looked from me to Dara to Minzy, me to Dara to Minzy... (A/N: There are a lot of Seungri-haters out there, but I absolutely LOVE him <3 Expect many random Seungri scenes.)

I saw Bom come up behind Seungri, and instead of warning Seungri of his coming death, I encouraged Bom with a smile. Bom had in her hand a metal serving tray, and she used that to smack him upside on the head. “YAHHHHHH!” Seungri exclaimed.

“You’re too loud; you’re disturbing the customers.”

“NOONA!” Seungri shouted while pointing at our table.

Smack.

“AISH!”

Smack.“You’re still disturbing customers...”

“Noona...” Seungri whispered. Bom dragged him by the ear to behind the counter.

During all this, Dara lost interest and turned back to face me, but her attention was focused on her glass of water.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

She glanced at me, and then continued blowing bubbles into the glass with 5? or 8? straws.

“Noona, did Jiyong come with that...that THING?”

I stood and walked up to them. I whispered to him, “This is how you whisper.” With my regular tone I said, “And yes, I came with her.”

“But she bit you...”

“SHE BIT YOU?!” Bom exclaimed.

“Noona, your voice...” That earned Seungri another smack.

“So she’s the one I’ve been hearing about?!” Bom kept looking to where Dara sat. “She looks decent.”

“She is,” I said.

“No she isn’t!” Seungri whisper-yelled.

Minzy came out of the swinging door with our appetizers. She hesitated in front of us before continuing to head to Dara’s table. I gave Bom and Seungri a smile and then went back to our table.

When I got there, half of the calamari was gone and Dara was there, chewing a mouthful.

“What did you do? Inhale them?”

Dara frowned at me and wiggled her fingers again at the sides of her head, slowly swallowing. I looked at her weirdly and picked up a calamari piece with my fork. “Say ahhhhhhhhhh,” I cooed, directing food to .

She looked at the piece of calamari before shoving a piece she picked up herself into .

I whined, “You never let me to boyfriend stuff.”

“...that’s because,” she swallowed, “you’re not my boyfriend.”

“We’re on a date right now.”

“No, I’m just using you and your money to satisfy my huge tummy,” she patted her otherwise flat stomach. “I’m a gold-digger.”

“That’s fine. You’re my girlfriend anyway; I’m supposed to spend my money on you.”

She stabbed a buffalo wing with her fork and forced it into my mouth. “I wonder if it’s possible to die eating a buffalo wing the wrong way...the whole thing...bones and all...” She tilted her head to the side as if thoughtfully contemplating it. “Would it be considered as ‘choking?’ or some other kind of death?”

She then took a buffalo wing for herself. She bit off an end of the wing then pulled all the bones out from the other end with one tug.

“How did you do that?” I asked, biting into the leg portion that she stuffed into my mouth.

“You saw how I did it.” She ate her boneless wing happily.

“Show me again, jagiya~!”

He eyes grew wide for the nth time today and broke apart the two wing bones. “Do you want these up your nose?”

I pinched my nose together, grinned, and shook my head.

“Oh okay, so to your ears then,” she stood up but before she could take a step towards me, Minzy came with a number of our orders.

“I’ll bring the rest on a cart,” Minzy bowed to us but she did not leave without giving me a look.

“Ugggghhhhhh,” Dara moaned after our meal.

“You didn’t have to force yourself to finish everything for the sake for your pride, you know,” I smirked at her.

Ignoring me, she continued to pat her stomach. “I think I grew a baby in here...”

“YAH!” I stood. “I’m the only one allowed to father your children!” Before I knew it, I shouted my thoughts out loud and now everyone in the restaurant gaped at our table. I sheepishly bowed to them, muttering “Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe...” before settling myself back down.

Dara rolled her eyes.


~Seungri POV

I was so caught up in watching the two of them that I forgot that everyone else was still upstairs until Seunghyun hyung’s voice boomed behind me, “Aigoo, we thought you died or something.” I turned in time to face his belch.

“And if I had died, you were too busy eating to care?” I asked him, fanning the smell of his burp away with my hand. “Hyuuuuuung~ you don’t love me?”

“YAH! I’m the only one allowed to father your children!”

I whipped around and looked at Jiyong hyung and Park Sandara. Then I looked at Seunghyun hyung whose brows were knitted together. “Ji had a girlfriend?”

The others came down then a few moments after the commotion died down and Jiyong hyung settled back on his seat.

“Did you know that Ji had a girlfriend?!” Seunghyun hyung asked Youngbae hyung.

“JI?! GIRLFRIEND?!” Youngbae and Daesung hyungs started to laugh.

“Aish,” Seunghyung hyung grabbed their heads and turned them to Jiyong hyung’s table.

Youngbae and Daesung hyungs started slapping each other without taking their eyes off the couple’s table. “Youngbae! That’s a girl. With Jiyong.”

Youngbae hyung shook his head. “And all this time we thought Ji was gay with Seungri.”

“YAH!” I shouted quite loudly at their accusations.

All eyes turned to me now, including Jiyong hyung and Park Sandara’s. But she quickly turned away after categorizing me as “uninteresting.” I scowled in her direction and met with Jiyong hyung’s glare.

My three hyungs behind me began pushing past each other, heading for Jiyong hyung’s table. The bustled through the maze of tables and scrutinizing stares of the customers and made it to said destination. Unfortunately, Bom noona got there before they did. She shot each of them a cold look and they slowed to a stop before her. “Keep it down,” she warned.

Seunghyun hyung sheepishly grinned at her before slinging his arm across her shoulders. “I just wanted to get to know Ji’s pretty girlfriend, babe.”

That earned him another glare.

I watched from afar as each of them introduced themselves to Park Sandara.

“Annyeong! Dong Youngbae imnida! Call me oppa,” Youngbae hyung winked at her.

I saw Jiyong hyung mouth to Park Sandara-sshi, “Don’t...” and she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Kang Daesung imnida!” he grinned.

“Choi Seunghyun imnida.”

Without bothering to stand, she bowed to them and said, “Park Sandara imnida.”

“Park Sandara?” Daesung hyung asked. “That’s such a weird name...”

“But it sounds familiar eh?” Youngbae hyung added.

Seunghyun hyung though ignored her name all together. “Did Jiyong pay you to be his girlfriend?”

“I’m not his girlfriend.”

“Yes you are.”

“I’m only here for the food,” Park Sandara said, doing something weird with her pointer fingers on her head...

“I told you so,” Youngbae hyung shoved Daesung hyung.

“Yah, you said Park Sandara?” Daesung hyung said. My ears perked and my eyes widened in panic.

“Ani, I said Kang Daesung,” Park Sandara replied.

“Bwo?”

“Stop talking to them,” Jiyong hyung said to her. “Kajja.” He grabbed Park Sandara’s wrist and dragged her to my direction. She was obviously trying to wrench away from his grip. “Bommie-ah, this goes on hyung’s tab, arasso?” Jiyong hyung nodded in Seunghyun hyung’s direction.

“Yah!”

“Arasso.”

“Baby! Why do you let him do that all the time?”

Thank God. I almost let out a sign of relief once Jiyong hyung and Park Sandara reached me, nearing the exit, but Daesung hyung suddenly blurted, “Ah! Park Sandara! Isn’t that the name of the girl that Seungri was crushing on just last month?”

My eyes widened at hyung’s revelation and I met with Park Sandara’s eyes as she passed by. I can’t breathe. My lungs are losing air. I’M GOING TO DIE.

Smack.

I looked behind me at Jiyong hyung who gave me a rough pat on the back. “Inhale... Exhale...” he said and I complied.


~Dara POV

“Ah! Park Sandara! Isn’t that the name of the girl that Seungri was crushing on just last month?”

Seungri? Who’s that?

Kwon Jiyong continued to drag me towards the exit, but we stopped a bit at the counter where he patted a guy on the back and told him to breathe. I eyed the guy. She seemed really familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I saw him before today. Could it be that he’s another one of those boys that I tried to bite? No, maybe not. I never bit anyone until just earlier... Maybe he’s an old classmate? I doubt it; I studied abroad before I came here...

Before I knew it, we were already in Kwon Jiyong’s car, driving back to the campus.

“You’re not going to ask anything about those people?”

I mocked him, “Nya nya nyanya nya nya nyanyanya nyanya nya nyanya?”

“Seriously.”

“Nyanyanya... What’s there to ask? They’re obviously your friends.”

“Let’s get to know each other, girlfriend!”

“No.”

“Come on! Or else I’m taking you on another date!” He threatened to make a turn in the next intersection by signaling.

“YAH!” I reached for his arm.

“Tell me about yourself...”

“Aish! My name is Park Sandara. I am a cabbage. My siblings, Sanghyun and Durami, are peaches. I attend the University of Seoul because appa is Cyclops and he threatened to laser me with his optic blast. Let’s go back to school now.” I was expecting him to head straight, but he took a right turn instead.

“YAH!”

“I decided to take you on another date,” he smiled.

“I still have class!”

“It’s not like you’re actually conscious when you attend them.”

I frowned. How would he know that? I only shared one class with him. “Yah! I bet you stalk me!”

“I do,” he answered calmly. This damn bastard.

“You—” My phone started ringing and I flashed him a glare before going to look for my phone in my bag.

“Omo... Ottoke, ottoke?” I looked at the screen.

“Answer it.”

I shook my head.

“Answer it or I’ll answer it.”

“ANI!” I then quickly pressed the answer tab and brought the phone to my ear. “Ahjussi...”

Ahjussi’s deadly calm voice came through, “Sandara-nim... I was told you’re not in class...”

Damn them. “Ahjussi, it wasn’t my fault. I was dragged away by this boy and—”

“You’re with a boy?” Ahjussi’s voice sparked with interest.

“Ahjussi it’s not like that! He kidnapped me! Aigoo, ahjussi, don’t tell appa, arasso? I won’t do it again.” I hanged up before he could reply and heaved a sigh.

“So when am I going to meet abeonim and eomeonim?”

“When pigs fly.”

“I can make that happen.”