Chapter 13

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

 

~Jiyong POV

(A/N: I’m going to write what I could in Ji’s POV now, since it’s MY GIRLFRIEND... xD seems I confused people. But there will be chapters where it’s in some other guy’s POV *wink*wink)

In Seungri’s car, on the way back to university, I brought up the topic of her so-called friendship with Seungri. “Sooo... you’re friends how?”

“Oh. He gave me that new compilation of G-Dragon’s newest compositions. And it was signed too!!”

Mwoh?? I gave out just 10 of those yet that panda gives it away?? Wait... “So you’re a fan of G-Dragon?”

I got this. I could see the future already...



Keke. If she’s a fan, then all I need to do is tell her that I’m—

“Aniyo,” she cut off my thoughts. “I’m an anti.”

“Ah, I see... Mwoh??”

“I collect his stuff just to burn them.”

... 

...

...

I was silenced like what those dots up there suggested.

“Omo, are you a fan?” she giggled. 

“N-not really, aha...hah...”

She was silent as she drove. Yes. She’s driving. I couldn’t say no to her... She almost tore my arm off after peeling it from the stirring wheel...

I wasn’t sure whether I should ask her or not so... “Umm, so why?” I questioned my question. 

“Why what?”

I cleared my throat before speaking again. “Why do you hate G-Dragon?”

“I don’t HATE him.”

If she doesn’t hate him, then why... An anti-fan... “Umm,” I started again. “So you're an anti-fan...why...?”

“DON’T TALK TO ME WHEN I’M DRIVING. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

“I told you that IIIIII was going to drive!”

“You’re still talking~”

“Oh look. A red light. Why are you G-Dragon’s anti-fan?”

She turned her head and looked at me weirdly. “You didn’t hit me as the type to fanboy...”

“I’M NOT A FANBOY. I’M...I’M G-DRAGON. NOW TELL ME WHY YOU’RE MY ANTI-FAN,” is what I wanted to say. But my throat closed on me before I got everything out. “I’M NOT A FANBOY. I'M...” was all I could say. 

“You’re...? A fangirl? Oh look. It’s green. It's time to shut up.”

Darn all the green lights on this route.

Nonetheless, I pestered her. “Tell me why you’re G-Dragon’s anti-fan and I’ll get you a signed limited edition poster...”

“I thought you said you’re not a fan?”

“It’s my noona’s,” I lied. “She has tons. She won’t miss it.”

“I think I know him.”

“Duggu?”

“G-Dragon.”

“Mwoh?”

“Or like, the person behind G-Dragon.”

.........she knows it's me that's why she’s BURNING my stuff???

“But I’m not sure who he is,” Dara continued. “Or she is... It’s possible that G-Dragon could be a girl right?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why are we even talking about this?”

“Because, in case you forgot, I’m your fiancé,” I grinned, “and we need to get along. So I need to get to know you.”

“Well whatever. I’m not really sure who this G-Dragon is, but I’m sure that I know the person behind the labels. I just don’t know who... Anyway, tell your noona that G-Dragon is a fake.”

“Mwoh??”

“Half of his songs are plagiarized.”

“MWOH??”

“Mhmmm.”

“A-are you sure?”

“Definitely.”

What. What. What. I swear, I wrote all of those. PLAGIARIZED? Nooooo! I absolutely did not! I'm a musical genius. Why would I plagiarize songs if they easily come to me?? What is she talking about?? “G-DRAGON DOES NOT PLAGIARIZE.”

“See? I knew you were a fan.”

I waited for her to take back what she said about G-Dragon after successfully flustering me. 

But she did not take it back.

“You know, about Min Ho-oppa...” she said a while later.

I turned to her. She was focused on the road.

“Instead of the poster for telling you why I'm not a fan of G-Dragon, can you do me a favor?”

“You want to get married already? Actually, I was thinking that maybe we should wait until we both finish school, but if you insist...” I wiggled my eyebrows. 

“Do you want to die? Never mind. Forget I ever asked for a favor. That poster better be huge and burnable. And don’t forget my car. Hah. Who knew you were from a rich family? Every part of you screams poor and desperate.”

“Tch. This is STYLE,” I motioned to the clothes I was wearing.



“Anyway,” I continued, “the favor?”

“I said never mind.”

“Wait no! I’ll help. You want to get back at that bastard right? I have just the plan.”

“I already have a plan. I don’t need you anymore.”

“But mine is better.”

“You’re probably gonna have me pretend to date you.”

“You’re already dating me. No use pretending.”

“Anyway,” she ignored me. “I already said never mind. I’ll have Seungri-ah help me.”

Argh. That panda. “SHIRO!”

“And why not?”

Yes, Ji... Why not? Because... Because... “He’ll eat you!”

“If he ever tries, I’ll make sure to go cannibal on him first.”

(A/N: there was supposed a Dara picture here O: the one where she looked like she was gonna bite someone’s head off...BUT I CAN’T FIND IT. Mian TT.TT)

Oh she's good.

Just then something in her bag beeped.

She eyed it, but before she was able to grab onto the phone. I took it away ^^

“YAH!” Dara exclaimed.

“Keep your eyes on the road, and both your hands on the wheel,” I said nonchalantly.

Oh. It’s an SMS.

MIN HO-OPPA <3 <3 ??? tch.

Darabbit! Anyeong! Dinner tonight? Where do you wanna go? I’ll pick you up at 5:30, arasso?

HAH. This two-faced jerk... If I have a second identity, does that make me a two-faced jerk too? .........aha, of course not, right? Since I have my reasons... And it’s not like I want to hide the fact that I’m G-Dragon... it’s just that MY STUPID CONTRACT WON’T LET ME REVEAL IT.

I replied to ‘MIN HO-OPPA <3 <3.’

“Yah, duggu?”

“Min Ho-oppa greater than three, greater than three,” I answered her.

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM YOU—”

“Nothing. I just started my plan,” I grinned.

She glared at me from the corner of her eyes.

“KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD, WOMAN!”

“BASTARD, TELL ME WHAT YOU TOLD HIM OR ELSE I WILL DRIVE RIGHT THROUGH THE NEXT RED LIGHT!”

“Tch. I doubt you would risk your safety just for that.”

“I’m insured,” she assured. “I could risk anything.” WHAT. THIS WOMAN. She’s not serious is she? Just then, she stepped on the gas a little.

My eyes darted to the meter.

“YAH! SLOW DOWN. YOU’RE GOING 37MPH IN A 35MPH ZONE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“Tell me, or you’re going to die before you could even fantasize about marrying me,” she said in a deadly tone.

WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. OMO. OMO. Okay, so in our wedding... HOLYSHT I CAN’T THINK OF IT. DARRRRAAAAAAAAAA. DON’T KILL ME.

Then I heard her giggle.



“Actually, you might just die like that,” she said, nodding at me.

I realized I was holding my breath.

“I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING YOU WOULDN’T SAY!”

“What?”

“TO LEE MIN HO. I SWEAR, I REPLIED IN A WAY THAT HE WOULD EXPECT YOU TO REPLY.”

Disbelieving, she ordered, “Read it.”

I read to her Lee Min Ho’s message.

Then I read to her what I replied to him, “KYAAAA~ of course oppa! <3 My friend owns this restaurant near the river, let’s go there! AJA! I’ll be waiting ^^”

“YAH! How is that your plan??? I knew it. You’re a pabo. I’m going to stick to MY plan. I’m ANGRY at him. Why would I agree to meet with him??”

“That’s the point!” I squealed as she took a sharp turn.

“What is?”

“We don’t let him know that we know!”

“How is—”

“Then we turn things around and use HIM.”

“...” she didn’t reply. What now Dara? I bet you think that I’m not only handsome but also intelligent!

I continued explaining. “We will be killing THREE birds with one stone.”

“WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL INNOCENT BIRDS? THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.”

“It’s a figure of speech, yeobo,” I patted her head. “Anyway, with my plan, we could get revenge on that bastard, AND use him and his company to up OUR families’ companies.”

“My family's company can’t be upped any higher.”

“That’s what YOU think. You didn’t hear the full details as to how he’s using you right? Park Group of Companies still has a long way to go. Your father’s company is leading, but it has just started. Why do you think my father gives an okay about me wanting to marry you even if he told me that I should end up alone and that I would only make the woman I would love miserable?”

“You’re father’s really smart; I’m miserable,” she stated.

I ignored her. “Okay, so Lee Min Ho needs to love you and—OH, BUT YOU CAN NEVER LOVE HIM BACK NOW, ARA? Listen carefully! I’m going to forget everything once I say it!”

“Record it on my phone!” Aha! So she wants to go through with my plan now :D

Speaking of recording...should I still make her hear it? She still doesn’t know about Son Ye Jin... Ahhh, never mind, she’ll find out eventually.

I started to record my plan. (A/N: Am I all over the place? LOL. I wanna talk about this thing, but then I remembered that another thing wasn’t explained yet. Just ask if you’re confused and I shall tell you without spoiling anything...much ^^)


Did you know that when I can't find a good fanfic to read, I re-read all your comments? XD
Aha, they always make me smile *hint*hint