Chapter 7

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

~Jiyong POV

I ran after Dara and saw her clutching onto a stranger. “DARA-AH~” I whined loudly.

I saw her flinch because of my booming voice and hold onto the man tighter.

The man looked up at me. He looked familiar... Do I know him? Then he looked down at Dara. “Darabbit?”

Darabbit? What kind of stupid name is that? DARABBIT? It’s like...rabbit with my Dara’s name.

“Oppa,” Dara squeaked.

“OPPA?” I asked. Holy shiiiiiiii. It is Lee Minho. The actor.

“Darabbit!” he peeled her off from him and examined her. “Wow! You’ve gotten prettier! And you cut your hair! I didn’t even recognize you! I thought you were some crazy fan—”

“I am a fan! I watched the new episode of City Hunter the other night, you were so cool! And dirty... but cool!” (A/N: Sadly, I haven’t started on City Hunter...I’m planning on watching it soon though. I just saw a few caps from the first episode so... Oh wait, from what I’ve been reading from the comments, you guys don’t even like Lee Minho? XD Well, I personally love him so you’re gonna have to bear with it a little. Or you just don’t like him for DARA?)

The actor guy laughed his dazzling actor laugh and asked, “Chincha?”

“Yah! Minho-sshi!” I said. “I’d appreciate it if you let go of my girlfriend!”

“Girlfriend?” I heard him whisper to Dara who furiously shook her head. Lee Minho looked back up at me, “Oh, but I’m her fiancé. I believe I have the right to hold her like this, neh?” He then pulled MY Dara closer to him, slinging his arm over her shoulders as she just looked at him like a stupid donkey, with open and all.

Wait. Did he say fiancé? Ah! Dara told me that both her fiancés are Lees, and one of them is a “Minho-oppa...”

“Minho-oppa?” I thought out loud.

Both Dara and that guy looked at me weirdly.

YOU’RE this Minho-oppa that she mentioned?”

“Why do you look so surprised? I’m quite sure that whenever a girl mentions a ‘Minho-oppa’ it’s almost always methey’re referring to, if not that other Minho guy. The shiny one.” (A/N: I love that Minho too :D The shiny one.)

“Oh, so you’re the dull Minho...” I crossed my arm and scrutinized him.

I could tell he was annoyed, but he brushed it off. “Kajja, Dara?” Dara nodded eagerly. That cheater.

And so I’m now sitting on the floor beside Gaho.

“Gaho, she left me...”

Gaho didn’t even move.

“Gaho, what should I do?”

Gaho stayed lying, trying to sleep.

I picked him up and shook him, “GAHHHHHHO~, HELP YOUR APPA HERE!”

He gave me a slow blink as if to say, Solve it yourself.

I put him down and he walked away... Even my dog doesn’t want to spend time with me! I got on all fours and crawled towards Gaho who looked back at me. He blinked. “Yah! Don’t look at me like that! I can follow you wherever you go whenever I want to!”

Then it hit me... A smile began to form on my lips.


(A/N: I’ve recently decided to add visuals :D well, only cuz this gif really amuses me ^^)

I can follow you wherever you go whenever I want to...

I jumped up. “Komawo, Gaho!”


~Dara POV

“I swear, you were taller the last time I saw you...” oppa said as he drove me to my house.

I pouted. “That’s only because you grew into a giant! What are you now?”

“188,” he answered with a big grin. Oppa’s so handsome, neh? He’s handsome on TV, but he’s even more handsome in real life. I almost forgot how great he looks. I want to touch his face... and poke it... Also his nose... aigoo, his perfect nose is so...perfect.

“Yah, Dara—”

“YAH! This nickname of yours is—” I gasped.

“What’s wrong?”

Oh... No wonder it felt so familiar. No wonder I got used to the nickname quickly. Aish, that Kwonjiral stole oppa’s nickname for me! And now every time I hear “Dara,” I think of Kwonjiral. AhhhhHH~ This won’t do! “Dara” was given to me by oppa when we were kids! I can’t believe I forgot!  AhhhhHH~ I don’t want—Why did that Kwonjiral and his stupid dog have to enter my life anyway?

“Dara...” oppa called out. “Darabbit...are you still there?” He chuckled. “Are you okay? You kind of blanked out.”

“I’m fine. Can I touch your face?” Aigoo, Dara, why did you say that?? Mental facepalm.

“Touch my face?” Oppa looked surprised. Well of course he’d be surprised, you practically asked to molest him.

“Ani ani! It just slipped out.”

“Ahh,” he nodded and continued driving.

It was silent in the car now. Now oppa thinks I’m weird... Or well, weirder...

“Do you want to though?” he asked as he parked his car at the curb.

“Bwo?”

“You want to touch my face...” His looked as confused as I was regarding his own question.

“Umm...”

“You can touch my face if you invite me in your house.”

...what? He wants to come in? Wae? WAEYO? Omo, is the house clean? Omo. Oh...well of course it’s clean, the maids always clean. Is Sanghyun home? Surely, I cannot let oppa in if no one’s home...

“Dara?”

“Umm...”

“Come on, just,” he grabbed my hand and directed it towards his face but I quickly pulled my hand away.

“Umm... I didn’t mean to say it earl—”

Knock knock knock.

I looked to my window and saw Kwonjiral looking past me to oppa.

“Oh, it’s your boyfriend,” oppa said.

I looked back to him. “Ani!” I tried to explain, shaking my hands in front of his face. “He’s not my—”

Knock knock knock.

I pressed the button to open the window. “YAH! KWON JIYONG! LEAVE RI—”

“Kwon Jiyong?” oppa asked suddenly.

“Deh, he was the one I needed rescuing from earlier.”

Oppa leaned over me and peeked up at Kwonjiral.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kwonjiral burst. “STOP LEANING ON HER! WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SKINSHIP! STOP THIS! DO YOU WANT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU LEE MINHO-SSHI?! I’M SERIOUS! STOP TOUCHING! AHHHHHHHHHH! OMO! MY TEARS ARE STARTING TO FORM! DARA-AH~~~”

He’s so LOUDDDDD. I had to cover my ears to keep my eardrums from bursting. Minho-oppa winced too when he heard Kwonjiral’s voice. “Ahem,” oppa composed himself before speaking. “Kwon Jiyong?”

“Why do you care? Give me back my Dara~~!”

“From Kwon Industries?”

Kwonjiral froze. He looked from oppa to me. He held my gaze for a few seconds before taking a step back. “I just wanted to say sorry for kind of kidnapping you today Park-sshi. Mianheda.”

He bowed and then walked away.

Park-sshi?

Mianheda?

Aish! What's with him?

“Oppa do you know him?”

Oppa looked surprised at my question. He replied, “I just...a little... Dara, since when have you known Kwon Jiyong?”

“Well, we go to the same university, but I didn't know him until just a few days ago. Wae?”

Oppa shook his head and turned to me with a smile. “So am I welcome inside or do I just pick you up again later on for dinner?”

“You're not busy?”

“I'm done for the rest of the day actually.”

“Chincha?” I bounced on my seat. “Just let me change then and we'll—”

“Actually, I was thinking we could just watch DVD or something before we head out to dinner. You know, like before...”

I grinned and whispered, “Okay then.” BUT OHMYDJSIDBDJDJ I AM SPAZZING IN THE INSIDE. Lee Min Ho just told me he wanted to watch a DVD with me!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Jwidjbsjjzjznsiajxisbo. No words can describe how I'm feeling. Omo! I can't even make sense of my own thoughts! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

“Dara? Kenchana?”

“Deh. Wae?”

“Uhh, you were kind of twitching...”

My eyes grew big. Oh man... Let's pretend we don't know what he's talking about... “Do you wanna bring your car in? Or...”

“It's fine here, we're going out again later anyway.”

I’m now in my room jumping around in my closet. What should I wear? Should I already wear what I’m going to wear for dinner? Or is it too early? We still have hours to go anyway... My inside clothes? But wouldn’t that tell him I’m too comfortable around him and that I don’t like him romantically? Aigoo, this is so hard.

I ran out of my room and across the hall to my dongsaeng’s room.

“NOONA!” he screamed, covering his eyes.

I pulled him off the floor and his controller crashed onto the carpet.

He removed his hands from his face and dropped to the ground. “WAIT! LET ME SAVE IT.”

I rolled my eyes at him and kicked his leg. “Palli! You have to help me!”

He covered his eyes again before standing, “Okay, to where?”

I grabbed his arm again and dragged him to my room and into my closet. “Lee Min Ho is down stairs,” I explained as quickly as I can. “What should I wear?”

“Ummm, could you put on a shirt first noona?”

“Tch,” I said, putting on the closest thing to me. “Okay, I’m done.”

My dongsaeng uncovered his eyes and looked at me. “That’ll do,” he said and quickly dashed out of my room and into his, slamming his door shut. There was no point chasing after him since he locked his door for sure.

AHHHHHHHHH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

I looked at myself in the mirror and pouted. I guess I look...okay.

Aish! Never mind! I ran back downstairs to where oppa was waiting. He turned his head to me when he heard me enter. I saw him biting his lip, suppressing his laughter... Omo, he thinks my outfit is funny! WAHHHHHHHHHH~~ I’m so embarrassed!

I stood there, looking down, as I waited for him to finish laughing.

When he finished, I whispered, “I’ll go change.”

“ANI! Don’t.”

“Whatever,” I mumbled as I wearily made my way back up the stairs.

“Dara,” oppa said. “Look at me.”

I continued up the flight of stairs.

“Dara, I think it’s cute.”

I stopped. Bwo? Did he say “cute”? Oppa called me cute? Kekekeke, oppa called me cute. I whipped around, wearing a smile. “CHICNCHA?”

“Deh. Now come back here and get me something to chew before we start the movie.”

I hopped down the stairs, “Go ask the maids to—”

“No, I want you to get the food.”

“But...I can’t cook.”

“I’m not asking you cook, only God knows how that will end,” he said with a laugh. “I’m just asking you get some chips or something.”

“But why do I have to get it?” I whined.

“Because oppa asked you to,” oppa flashed me a grin.

Ahhhhhh, I could melt. He’s so pretty... Is anyone even allowed to be that pretty? I think I’d be willing to do anything he says when he smiles like that. Aigoo, I’m blushing, haha. As I made my way to the kitchen, I asked, “What movie did you put on?”

“The Wild...”

I frowned and turned to him, but he was facing the TV already, focused on the previews. “I’m afraid to ask why...” I said slowly.

“Because you’re in it.”

“I SAID I WAS AFRAID TO ASK WHY. I DIDN’T ASK YOU WHY. ARRRRGGGGHH, OPPA, WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT?!” I repeatedly stomped my feet as I shouted at him.

He only laughed. “Now there’s the Dara I know! You’ve been acting cutesy and trying hard. I was afraid I’d have to make up some excuse to skip dinner, you were kind of freaky, but AHAHAHA, I missed you soooooooo much Dara! And your giraffe costume is so cute~”

“WAHHHHH~~ YOU’RE ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF ME! THSI ISN'T EVEN MINE! IT'S SANGHYUN'S AND AND—”



I didn't know what else to say... "IT'S SANGHYUN'S!"

“Sandara-nim! Kenchana? What happened?” I turned and saw Lee ahjusshi running towards me.

“Oppa is,” I sniffed, “oppa is...IT’S OPPA’S FAULT!” I wailed loudly as I hugged ahjusshi.

“Omo, anneonghaseyo, Minho-sshi,” ahjusshi tried to bow to oppa while holding on to me.

“Anneonghaseyo, it’s been a while.”

“Deh...” ahjusshi said as he tried to get me to stand without leaning on him. “Sorry for all the trouble that she surely brought you.”

“AHJUSSHIIIII~~~” I whined.

“Aniyo,” oppa relied to ahjusshi. “It’s fine. I’m used to it from back then. I missed her actually.”

Ahjusshi laughed a short laugh before looking at me seriously. “Aren’t you supposed to be with Jiyong?”

“Ji-AISH,” I exclaimed. “WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK ME ABOUT HIM? I DON’T KNOW HIM OKAY? I JUST MET HIM A FEW DAYS AGO AND—”

“Sandara-nim, please lower your voice.”

“YAH!” Sanghyun said from the second floor. He was glaring at me. “YAH! NOONA! KEEP IT DOWN, ARASSO? AJUSSHI! I THINK IT’S BROKEN THE SOUNDPROOF THING ISN’T WORKING! I COULD HEAR NOONA IN MY ROOM!”

“Sanghyun-nim...” ahjusshi said, cringing. “Your voice is as loud as hers... And I don’t believe it’s broken; your noona’s voice is just really loud.”

“Oh! Annyeong, hyung!” Sanghyun happily said before bowing.

“Annyeong.”

Sanghyun’s eyes landed on me and his smile disappeared as fast as it had surfaced. Then he just walked away.

Ahjusshi turned back to me and said, “Sandara-nim, about Jiyong—”

“Ahjusshi,” oppa cut him off. “That Kwon Jiyong... What is his...” Oppa eyed me and then said, “Never mind.”

What was he going to ask? What about Kwonjiral? Oh yeah! I remember that ahjusshi seems to know him too... Why does everyone seem to know him? Plus, from what everyone’s saying at school, he’s supposed to be from a really well-off family, yet his apartment was kind of puny. Who is that Kwon Jiyong really? Aigoo, now I’m curious too...