Chapter 12

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

~Jiyong POV

“Tch. Fine. Since none of you are up to it, I’LLLL peek on him.”

“ANDWAAAAEEE!” they all shouted, pulling me to the couch and pinning me down.

“You can’t,” Daesung said. “We heard you just made up with your father. Do you know how much of a pain you were when you didn’t have money?”

“What does that have to do with anything!”

“If your father finds out you’re gay, he’s going to hate you...AGAIN.”

MWOH? “I’M NOT GAY!”

“Bae, tie him up, palli!”

“I’m not getting involved in this, I’m getting a car.”

“You’re not even going to HELP me?” I asked in amazement. “I changed my mind. You’re not getting anything.”

“MWOH?!”

“Ji, calm down and we’ll tell you a story,” Daesung said. 

WTF. Am I five??

Seunghyun cleared his throat... He opened his mouth to speak. Then closed it again. 

“Hyung, you look like a fish,” Seungri said, which earned him a glare. 



“Arasso, so...” Seunghyun continued. “Ji, when—AISH! I don’t remember this!”

“I know it! I know it!” Seungri bounced on his toes. “Okay, so there was this man who worked as a presidential guard—”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Shh, just listen,” Daesung ordered me.

“And during the war between North and South Korea, he and his 20 people were shot at by people from their own country. There was one survivor though. That one survivor was actually a really good friend of the first man and so he vowed to protect his friend's wife and child. But then he steals the child away from the mother. He raises the child strictly to later on take revenge on the people who killed the survivor’s friend who is also the child’s father. So you see... Lee Min Ho plays the adult of the child. That just means one thing...” (A/N: Sorry if it’s confusing...but it’s the plot in City Hunter.)

What could that possibly mean?

“It would prove that he has gone through training and he could easily pin you down like how we are doing right now. But all by himself.”

“Tch. I could pin him down all by myself,: Youngbae scoffed. “I surpass that guy more than he surpasses Ji.” What is this punk spouting? He's definitely not getting a car now. “Yet he has more fans than IIIII do! It's so unfair...”

“I’m more famous AND more handsome than both of you. I’m INTERNATIONALLY known. Yet people who WORSHIP my songs don’t even recognize me even if I introduced myself to them. Talk about unfair.”

“Ji... You're a ghost-writer. You’re not SUPPOSED to be recognized. IIIIII on the other hand...I'm on TV yet nobody notices me!”

“You do know that you haven’t debuted right? And you’re not on TV, that’s your voice and shadow. They don’t reveal your face until next week’s special.”

“How do you know this? OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS ALBUM??!!” Youngbae panicked and scrambled for his phone in his pocket. Hehe. 

Then we heard the doors from the back open. 

Oof! WTF. Are they SITTING on me?! 

“Wait wait! Sit on me too! AHHHHH! OTTOKE HYUNGS?”

Then I heard a thud. 

“MIANHEYO. CHUNGMAL CHUNGMAL MIANHEYO.”

Lee Min Ho chuckled. “It’s okay. Really. I’ll be going back down now. Thank you for the shower and the change of clothes. Dong Youngbae-sshi?”

“Actually, I think I'll be skipping. You and Ye Jin-noona enjoy your lunch.”

“I’ll be off then.”

Fading footsteps.

Then they got off me and I was left gasping for air. 

“Hyung, you look like a fish,” Daesung mocked Seungri. 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shouted out of frustration. “Why does proving my love for Dara have to be so complicated??!!”

“I don’t know, maybe because you forced her to be your girlfriend after you first met,” Seunghyun’s deep voice dripped of insult. 

“Before I forget,” Seungri said from the floor. Wait... What is he doing on the floor? Omo! DID HE KNEEL IN FRONT OF THAT JERK? “Hyung actu—”

“YAH! Lee Seungri! How could you throw your pride away for such a man?”

“I knew it. He was jealous,” I heard Seunghyun whisper, but I ignored him and kept my attention on this stupid guy on the floor. 

“HE DESERVED MORE THAN HAVING A BOWL OF TOMATO SAUCE DUMPED ON HIS HEAD.”

“It was white sauce...” Seungri whispered to Youngbae who only shrugged. “Anyway,” Seungri disregarded me and continued. “Did you hyungs know that Jiyong-hyung and and Sandara Park were childhood friends?”

“Really??”

“Wow. We’re you two naughty together?”

“Omo. It seemed like she didn't know him though.”

“She probably erased him from her memories as a child because of all the trauma he gave her.”

“Aigoo. First Jiyong-hyung from her childhood and now Lee Min Ho is only using her for the sake of his company... She should have grabbed onto me while I was still interested...”

I was silent for a while. “Aish. You just stay here and gossip like old women while I take this,” I held my phone up with a huge grin, “to Dara.”

“I don’t think you need to...” Seunghyun said quietly. 

“Min Ho-oppa what?” Dara’s soft voice reached me and I turned around to find her standing on the stairs with her hand on the rail, looking at Seungri. Then she switched her attention to me. 

I immediately shot to my feet and looked each of my friends one by one, but they looked away from me. Useless bastards.

“We’re gonna go...” Daesung said awkwardly. “Order anything Sandara-sshi, and feel free to put it on Seunghyun-hyung’s tab.”

Seunghyun-hyung surprisingly didn’t make a fuss.

“Oh! But umm, just stay here. We’ll just order for you, arasso? We still have a few stuff over there. Just help yourself while the new orders process. Okay bye!”

In a moment, they all squeezed their way down the staircase, avoiding Dara. All but Seungri. 

“Umm...” he said, making his way towards Dara who still stood by the stairs. “You know what, I’ll go down now too and face my death THERE. But really, you should have picked me back then. I’m way ier than those two and—”

Daesung came up again and pulled him downstairs. 

“Oppa is doing what?” Dara asked again. 

Wow. I thought this was going to be a happy moment, yet why can’t I tell her? “Don’t look at me like that. I’m not the one using you.”

slightly parted as though in shock. 

Oh was that the wrong thing to say?

“Tch,” she said which surprised me. “Well you’re using your company to get to me.”

“Only because you don’t see it yet. I’m just preparing you for my love because we obviously belong together,” I pointed out. (A/N: lol, Ooh baby I’m so ready for you love~ You got me going steady for your love~ Ain’t nobody but yooou I’m thinking of~ That’s only cuz we belong together~~)

“Are you a cheesy poet on your free time?”

“......Do you have paper? And a pen?”

“What? Why?”

I dug into my pockets and found the Sharpie marker that I always carried around. “Oh never mind,” I told her.

I uncapped the marker and scribbled possible lyrics onto my arm.  

Oh get ready for my love...

That doesn’t sound right... Maybe if I change the perpective? Hmm...

Boy I’m ready for your love
You got me going steady for your love
Nobody but you I’m thinking of
So heavenly so obvious
Ooh baby I’m so ready for your love
You got me going steady for your love
Ain’t nobody but you I’m thinking of
That’s only because we belong together...


“Waaah~ I’m so amazing. This will be a hit,” I recapped the marker and continued to marvel the words on my arm. “Rap... Not too fast... This could be moderate and—” I looked up to see Dara right in front of me, looking down on my arm.  [A/N: I believe (though I’m not too sure and I’m too lazy to check) it was Perry who wrote the English version of “We Belong Together,” but let’s just pretend xD]

“So you ARE a cheesy poet...” she said. “Your English is quite good. But ‘ain’t’ isn’t a real word, just saying.”

I slapped my palm across my forearm. “Would you believe me if I said I was famous?”

“You’re just trying to up yourself against oppa...” her voice grew quieter. “What's going on?”

I slung an arm across her shoulder and pushed her down to sit with me on the couch. “Do you love him? NO DON’T ANSWER THAT. It’s not like it'll matter when you fall head over heels for me.” I winked at her, but she kept on a somber expression. 

She shook my arm off and got up, adjusting the strap of her bag. “I’m going.”

I grabbed he wrist. “Hold on! Don’t! He's downstairs remember??”

She looked down to me. “Oppa’s downstairs?”

I discreetly pinched my thigh out of punishment for my stupidity. “Oppa? I’m talking about Daesung. Are you calling everone but me oppa now??” Keke. Nice cover Ji. Now... To change the subject, “Does abeonim know you're here? When we left you, you were still in his office.”

Wait. What am I doing? I'm supposed to show her how awful Lee Min Ho is. Why am I preventing her from seeing him and Son Ye Jin?

“He told me to bring you and Seungri-ah back.”

“SEUNGRI-AH?” The whole day, they’ve been referring to each other informally! Waaaeee? “Why are you so informal with him??”

“Because we’re friends,” she said simply. 

“Since when??” I gotta say my voice was getting squeaky...

“Yesterday?” she wasn't sure. 

“How??”

“Yah! Why are you asking so many questions? Why do you care if I’m friends with Seungri-ah?”

“BECAUSE HE’S MINE.” (A/N: in that website where celebrities answer their fans... UFO? lol, something like that. A fan asked GD, “Oppa! If you don’t reply to me, I’ll start liking Seungri!” You know what GD said? “There. I replied. Seungri’s still mine.” I ship G-Ri almost as much as I ship DaraGon, so I apologize for all the GRi-ness >.<)

She went quiet... “Okay... He's all yours.”

Aish. “That's not what I meant... Anyway, I’ll take you back.” I held on to her elbow. 

“I brought my car.”

“Great! Because Seungri took me here in his.”

She stopped before we reached the stairs. “Seungri-ah's Audi?”

“Mhmm. Wae?”

She flashed me a smile. Oh Gahd. I could die right now. Her smile... She smiled at me... Wait. I take back the bit about dying. I forgot that I plan to marry her ^ ^ Then she said, still wearing that beautiful smile, “Do you have his remote?”

His remote? Why would she... “Do you like his car?”

Everyone likes Seungri’s car...

“Yeah. But appa won’t get me a new one,” she sighed. 

“I’ll get you a car...” Since I have no need to get Youngbae one. Tch. That church punk. 

Dara looked at me weirdly. 

“Wae?” I asked her.

“Chincha?” she asked suspiciously. 

“Yeup. If you tell me how that panda was able to seduce you into friendship, since I refuse to believe that it was the other way around.”

“Hah. I knew there was a hidden intention in this. But since I have nothing to lose and I might get a car, I’ll tell you!”

“Promise me right now and then tell me after we get Seungri's remote,” I chuckled and dashed downstairs. 

“Wait! Appa said to bring Seungri-ah too!”

“Just tell abeonim we lost him.”

“Oh... I see how that would make sense.” Then she followed me downstairs. 

We didn’t need to fully enter the restaurant which would have revealed Lee Min Ho to Dara since Seungri was just on his way to the door, taking his remote out of his pocket. 

I grinned and turned to wink at Dara.

In a moment, I had grabbed onto Dara’s hand and Seungri’s remote, slipped out the door, and made a dash across the parking lot.

In Seungri’s car, on the way back to university, I brought up the topic of her so-called friendship with Seungri. “Sooo... you’re friends how?”

“Oh. He gave me that new compilation of G-Dragon’s newest compositions. And it was signed too!!”

Mwoh?? I gave out just 10 of those yet that panda gives it away?? Wait... “So you’re a fan of G-Dragon?”

Keke. If she’s a fan, then all I need to do is tell her that I’m—

“Aniyo,” she cut off my thoughts. “I’m an anti.”

“Ah, I see... Bwoh??”

“I collect his stuff just to burn them.”


Putting this up before I leave for work (:
You see? I put this fanfic BEFORE work and all my summer homework, lol.
AHHHHHHHHHHH! just less than three weeks before school starts TT.TT