Chapter 4

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

 

~Jiyong POV

“Oh, so you admit that you’re my girlfriend now? Great! When should we get married?”

“When? Of course when and if you meet my father, muster up the courage to ask for my hand, and by some miracle gain his favor without getting zapped or kicked out of the country.”

She thinks it’s impossible? Oh Dara...do you not know that you practically set the date of our wedding? A smirk crept up to my lips.

“Oh, did I mention that I’m set up for an arranged marriage?”

I whipped to her. BWO? Did I hear her properly? Arranged marriage? I blinked.

“Aish, give me your phone,” I held out my hand to her.

“Why?”

“I’m going to speak to your father.”

Her eyes grew wide. “WHY?”

“Aish! Just give it to me!”

“No.”

“Dara...” I warned.

“No,” she said with finality. “Since yesterday, you’ve only been telling me what to do. I hope aliens come and abduct you soon.” She stuck her tongue out at me. “In fact, I’ll go contact them right now.” She then did the weird thing she always does; the things with the wiggling fingers. So that’s why she always did that... She’s contacting...aliens. Hmmm... the Antennas. That’s what I’m calling her move from now on. The Antennas. Catchy :D (A/N: lol, I didn’t wanna keep describing her hand thing)

I poked her on the cheek and she glared at me. “Then tell me who your fiancé is,” I pouted. “Is it final? Or do you have some kind of line-up?”

She didn’t answer.

“If you don’t tell me, I’m going to kiss you.”

She panicked and spouted, “Therewasaline-upbutappanarroweditdowntotwo!”

I pecked her on the cheek, “I never said I wasn’t going to kiss you even if you did tell me.”

Then she punched me.

Ouch! I could feel my lip starting to swell. Yah... Omo, it huuuurts. It stiiiings! “Yah...” I said softly, afraid to move my mouth too much. I softly touched it with my finger and it was BLEEDING! YAH! SANDARA PARK LOOK WHAT YOU DID! (A/N: I’ve been calling her Park Sandara to follow the Korean way thing, but it sounded weird, so back to Sandara Park, arasso?)

I saw her wince as she watched me fondle with my bleeding lip. “Yah...Dara-ah...” I said. “Now you have to make up for my bleeding lip. Kiss it better, neh?”

She pulled her fist back but let it drop. Whoa, scared me there. I thought I was about to be hit again! She dug into her bag and brought out her handkerchief, handing it to me.

I inhaled the scent before dabbing it to my lip. “It smells like you,” I mumbled, trying to smile without it hurting.

“That’s because it’s mine. What are you, a dog?”

 “Yah...” I whispered. “Who are your fiancés?”

“Ummm,” she gave it some thought. “There’s Minho-oppa and—”

“Oppa?” I asked. Why would she already be calling him oppa? Why is she calling him oppa~~? Waeee?

“Deh.”

“You...you’re close?” I asked, my insides twisting even more with every word she said.

“Ani. We only met a few times when we were younger.”

“And the other one?”

“I haven’t met him, but his name is Lee...Lee...aish. I don’t remember. I just remember that he’s a Lee like oppa. Why are you asking so many questions, Kwon-sshi?” I could tell she was getting annoyed.

“Yahhhh~” I whined. “Why is he oppa and I’m Kwon-sshi?”

“You want a nickname?” she asked. I practically bounced on my seat. “Arasso, Kwonjiral.”

Bwo? My brows crinkled. What did she say?

“Kwonjiral. Your new nickname,” she grinned. (A/N: It was GD’s nickname back when he was still in school; I’m not quite sure what it meant, but I think it’s insulting?)

“That’s not funny.”

“You know what else isn’t funny?”

“What?”

“You think you’re my boyfriend.”

“That’s not funny; I am your boyfriend.”

“Shiro. You’re not even one of my fiancés.”

“YAH! I can change that!”

“No you can’t.”

“Dara-ahhhhh~~”

Then the bell rung and she jumped up from her seat quickly. I grabbed her wrist before she could get away. “Aish,” she muttered.

I smiled at her. “Let’s go together!” I adjusted our hands so that our fingers laced together and started to stroll out to the dining area. Ahhhh, I’m holding Dara’s hand... Does she feel it too? Every time we touch, the spark? Does she feel it? Omo, would her fiancés feel it too? Shiro! I’ll make sure they won’t even meet each other.


~Seungri POV

I’ve heard all of what everyone had to say about Sandara. The nerve of these people to come up to me and tell it to my face... Everyone knows that Jiyong is my friend, right? Then WHY ARE THEY SPITTING ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIEND TO ME? Oh...that’s right...nobody believes that Sandara is really his girlfriend.

Well, I didn’t believe it either... -___-

But with the way hyung entered each classroom just to tell everyone to shut up and be nice, well...I guess they really are dating? THAT EVIL THING. My heartbreaker. Omo, she’s my heart heart heart heart heaaaartbreaker. I sulked as it hit me that one of my best buds is dating my heartbreaker.

Aish! I scratched my head in frustration. How could hyung ever write that song? It’s not like his heart has ever been broken? But how did he accurately capture the feeling? Maybe it’s a writer thing? Hyung should be really famous right now if it wasn’t for—

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

I lazily got off my seat and yawned before slowly heading out the door. Oh! I forgot that hyung told me to meet him at the dining area!

Hyung wasn’t there yet when I got to the dining area, so I took a seat and looked around my choices... What do I want to eat today? Maybe hyung’s not even coming and I should just drive to VIP... I could put it on Seunghyun’s tab and save some money (not that I needed to save money).

As I was looking around, I noticed that the stories were still going around.

From the table beside mine, I picked up, “Gold-digger...” Well, there’s a new one! Aish, these people. I sighed.

I closed my eyes, preparing to ignore all these negative talks about Sandara Park when I heard a non-negative, but not yet positive comment: “Maybe Kwon-sshi does like her...”


“No one would have thought he was that kind of guy.”

“What kind of guy?”

“The kind that’s only after the body, ya know? Maybe he finds her good in bed.”

Then hooting and clapping came from that table. Never mind what I said earlier about the non-negative comment. The students here are SUHFDWOIDHUH. My eyes snapped open. How dare they talk about my hyung like that? He’s not like that! I think...

I jumped from my seat, fists clenched. I’m going to punch some sense into those guys. Hyung is not like that. They don’t know anything about him. Aish. But before I could march up to them, hyung pushed me back to my seat.

“Let it go.”

I looked up at Jiyong hyung. Sandara was behind him, holding his hand. She peeked at me and I glared at her. Most people would look away after being glared at, but she held my gaze and glared back.

“What do you want?” hyung asked her, motioning for her to sit on the seat across from me.

“An apple.”

“Arasso.”

“Hyung! I want—”

“No.”

And with that, he left Sandara Park and me on the table. People were staring at us and murmuring. It was awkward. Like really. She was just looking at me...WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. Is she trying to hear what the people around us are saying about her?

She tilted her head to the side and looked like she was examining my face.

“So...” I said to break the weirdness.

“So you really confessed to me?” she asked...out loud...QUITE LOUD.

I quickly shushed her as the whispering around us got louder. I covered my head with my arms and sunk into the table. “No,” I said silently without looking at her.

“Oh,” I saw her slump on her seat from the corner of eye. What’s with the mood-change thing? “It’s just that Kwonjiral said—”

“Kwonjiral?” I looked at her.

She suddenly perked up; she straightened in her seat and a grin lit up her face. See what I mean? Mood swings...

Then hyung came back with a tray stacked with food. And from the looks of it, he didn’t just go to one vendor.

The moment hyung set the tray on the table, Sandara grabbed a soda and a melon bread.

“I thought you wanted an apple?” I asked but regretted it seeing as how she was looking at me.

“She never means what she says,” hyung said before settling down beside her.

“Hyung, you knew her for a day,” I pointed out.

Sandara looked at me. “Straw,” she said to me.

Was she telling me to get her a straw? Is she ordering me around?

“Actually,” hyung said. “Get 10.”

“10 what?”

“Straws.”

“Hyung!” I complained.

“What?” he asked as he popped open a can of soda.

Aish! I walked away to get some straws. While I was at it, I went to buy myself something to eat. I guess kimbap is fine; I’ll just have a big dinner at VIP later.

When I got back to the table...

Wait...

What’s going on?

ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER?