Chapter 10

My Girlfriend Belongs in a Nut House [HIATUS]

~Dara POV

What’s going on? Did appa really say “KWON JIYONG”? That poor bastard?

Speak of the devil... “BWOH???”

I hit him, then turned back to face the stage.

“APPA! WAEYO? KWON JIYONG? YOU SAID I WAS DOWN TO TWO!”

“Santtoki, please be seated. We’ll speak about this later, arasso?”

“APPAAAAAA~~~~~” I whined. How could he let someone so...so...so UGH be my fiancé?? First he calls me to meet my 2nd fiancé who I had NO idea would be that Kwonjiral’s friend, and NOW he announces that the one and only Kwonjiral himself is my fiancé too??? I was fine with just Min Ho-oppa. Huu huu huu~ I’m going to call oppa tonight and we’ll get married by tomorrow. Then, I don’t have to deal with Kwonjiral and his minion TT.TT

I was suddenly pulled down to my seat, but I continued to pout.

“Yah, jagiya,” Kwonjiral put his arm around my shoulders, but I refused to acknowledge his presence and just looked forward. “We’ll talk with abeonim about our wedding after the assembly; you don’t need to worry so much.”

I didn’t even look at him. Instead, I glared at appa for the next 20 minutes.

Do you feel the weight of my eyes, appa? I’m sure you do. I can’t believe this is how you would treat your daughter whom you haven’t seen in so long... I bet Sanghyun put you up to this, huh?

I knew it! Sanghyun probably heard me whining about Kwonjiral and thought it would be funny if he told appa! Oh baby dongsaeng, you’re getting it from me tonight.

As soon as we were dismissed, I whipped to my two...ECK, fiancés. “Follow me.”

Then I started marching away. I looked back at them who didn’t follow me. I stomped back to them and kicked them both on the shins.

“YAHHHH!”

“JAGGI WAE??!!”

“I told you to follow me,” then without waiting for their reply, I headed towards appa’s office.

“Omo, just imagine being married to that!” I heard Seungri whisper. Heh, that’s right. Don’t get married to me!

“I think it would be nice actually. I heard women like that are rough in bed.”

I stopped and hissed. But after a few deep breaths, I continued to walk. Wow! Those therapy sessions that Lee-ahjusshi forced me in are starting to pay off!

“APPA!” I slammed the door open. Then I started to bawl.


~Jiyong POV

Out of nowhere, Dara started to cry...

Surely, she’s not upset about MEEE right? Maybe it was something that Seungri did. Both Seungri and I just stood behind her and watched as she crawled to her father’s lap and sobbed.

Her father lured us forward with his finger and motioned for Seungri to close the door behind him.

“Appa, he’s poooooor!”

I looked around. Who was poor?

“Who’s poor?” abeonim voiced my thoughts.

“KWON JIYONG IS!” Dara turned and pointed a finger at me.

Me? ME? MEEEE? POOR? AHAHAHAHAHAH! Or well...there’s the issue with the almost disownment...but that’s void now :D I’m a rich kid :D

Seungri sighed softly beside me. I looked at him and he looked tired. Are the shadows under his eyes getting bigger? Omo, next thing we know, he’s a panda man!

“Jiyong-ah is not ev—where did you even get that idea, Santtoki? Don’t you remember him?”

“Deh?”

Seungri looked at me and mouthed, You knew each other?

I just puffed my cheeks at him in reply.



“Appa, what are you talking about?”

“Jun-samchon?” (A/N: “Uncle Jun”)

“Deh??”

“Do you remember Jun-samchon?”

“Aniyo... Oh wait... Ah! I remember! The uncle who always wore that shiny watch!”

“Do you remember anything else?”

Dara shook her head.

“Jun had two kids. You always played with the younger of the two.” Then abeonim nodded in my direction.

Dara’s head whipped to me and her eyes were piercing. “HIM?”

“Deh,” abeonim answered. “Jiyong was originally part of the starting candidates, but his mother pulled him out of it early.”

“THEN WHY IS HE BACK IN NOW?”

Abeonim laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. “Ah well, Jun asked if your engagement was already closed, and well... Jun and I have been partners for a long time and I couldn’t say no. Understand your appa, jebal?”

“Appa~~!”

“Besides, I heard you already agreed to be his girlfriend.”

“Where did you hear that??”

Seungri immediately looked at his feet.

“Seungri gave my secretary a call and complained about giving him the wrong fiancée after that introduction dinner you had with his family.”

I raised my hand to him for a high five, but instead he cowered behind me, avoiding Dara’s intense glare.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

“Go back to class now, Santtoki.”

“Shiroyo.”

“Sandara...” abeonim said in a warning tone.

“SHI-RO-YO.”

Abeonim turned to us and nodded towards the door. Seungri and I then bowed to him once more before making our exit.

“Hyung, do you have anything to tell me?” Seungri asked cheekily as we sludge down the empty halls.

Tell him? What am I supposed to tell him? Oh! Does he still think we’re dating? “No, I’m not... cheating on you...?”

“Bwoh?”

............he wasn’t referring to that? Well shoot. So I asked slowly, “What... am I... supposed... to tell you?”

“How the hell did you become Dara’s fiancé?”

“Dara? DA-RA? Why do you talk about her so informally?! You rude little—”

“HYUNG! How did you become Dara’s fiancé?” he asked again. This persistent panda.

“Abeonim already explained it.”

“Deh?”

“My father asked him to make me one of the candidates.”

“But your father hates you...”

“Not anymore~!” I sang.

“What did you do now...?” he muttered questioningly.

“Nothing. The company’s in trouble and my abeoji thought I could—”

“The company’s in trouble?” he asked, surprised.

“Deh. But that’s not the point, the point is—”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT’S NOT THE POINT?! KWON INDUSTRIES IS IN TROUBLE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS FOR SOUTH KOREA?!”

“Tch. Nothing will happen to Korea. If anything, it’s just my family that’s—YAH! LET GO OF ME! I’m going to punch you, Seungri, if you don’t let go of me now...”

“Hyung, I think you’ve gone crazy,” he then expertly locked both my arms behind me. How did this weakling do that? “I need to take you to the experts.”

Experts? WTH.

“LEE SEUNGRIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” I yelped as I was dragged away.


~Youngbae POV

I just arrived at VIP Lounge from a talk with the YG President, Yan Hyun Suk, when Seungri’s convertible zoomed past me as I walked to the entrance. I slowed my walk as I neared the door and observed the car that went past me. 

Then the shouting began.

“VIP??!! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL EXPERTS??!!” (A/N: why yes Ji, VIPs are the experts :D)

“We’re your friends, we understand you best.”

“SHIKEUREO!"

“Hyung, I thought we already made this clear, dancing does not make us shut up, it makes us CRACK up.”

They strode over to the entrance and saw me there with my eyebrow raised at them. 

“Oh! Hyung!” Seungri raised his hand for a high five, but I ignored him and walked towards Ji. 

I whispered to him, “My manager told me...”

“TOLD YOU WHAT? HE’S LYING!” he panicked. “I SWEAR I DIDN’T PURPOSELY TRASH YOUR SONGS!”

..........whut. I instantly faced away from him and immediately dialed my manager. “DON’T LET JIYONG NEAR TEDDY HYUNG UNTIL THE ALBUM IS COMPLETE.”

“Bwoh? But Jiyong wrote three of your songs and—”

I ended the call. 

“Smart move,” Jiyong grinned at me with both his thumbs up. I rolled my eyes. 

“I was talking about your contract. Everyone at the company’s talking about it. The PR are doing everything for the press not to release a word for the moment and—”

“What's this?” Seungri suddenly asked, squeezing himself between Ji and I. “I want to know too! Tell me, tell me!”

I shoved him off my face.

“YAH!” Ji suddenly exclaimed. “Only I can push him around!” He then enveloped Seungri into an embrace, snuggling him before roughly pushing him off. 



I looked at them disgustingly. This is why everyone thought you guys were gay... Tsk. Such a waste of two perfectly good faces. 

“Why are you looking at us like that?”

“Beacause you're pretty,” I said plainly before walking into VIP. 

“Yah! Hyung! What was it you and Jiyong hyung were talking about? I want to know too!!”

Smack.

“Noona! How many times to I have to tell you not to hit me?! Did you know a person could lose brain cells like that??” (A/N: it’s true, so don't get hit on the head, instead, you go do the hitting on the class's top students, hee hee)

“And how many times do I have to tell you to stop being so loud in my restaurant?? Do you know how many customers I lose every time you show your face here??”

Keke. Before I could take a step, Ji grabbed my arm. He opened his mouth to talk but was cut off by shrill screams. 

“What the hell?” he muttered. 

“IT’S LEE MIN HO!!”

“OPPA! CAN YOU SIGN MY FACE?”

“LEE MIN HO! GIVE NOONA A KISS!”

“OPPA! OPPA! SARANGHAE! OPPA LOOK HERE! OPPA!”

“ARE YOU HAVING LUNCH WITH SOMEONE? WHO ARE YOU EATING WITH OPPA? OPPA YOUR GIRLFRIEND?”

That Lee Min Ho just smiled and waved. 

“Tch. I never received a welcoming like that and I’m obviously more handsome than him,” I muttered with my arms crossed as I watched Lee Min Ho being guided to a table in the corner by Minzy. “I doubt he does all those action stunts by himself. I bet he has like five doubles. Right Ji?” I didn’t get a reply. “Ji?” I looked around but he and Seungri were gone. Omo, were they Lee Min Ho fans too? Did they follow him to the corner like half the women in the restaurant?

My eyes widened as I pondered on the possibility. But when I turned around, there they were, huddled together at the bottom of the stairs. 

“YAH! SEUNGRI! JIYONG! What are you—”

“SSSHH!” they both shushed me, their eyes glued to the entrance.

When their eyes widened, I quickly turned to look at what surprised them. Omo... 



“Oh, Youngbae-sshi,” she smiled at me. 

In reply, I raised my hand to her, “Noona.”

She smiled again before speaking to Bom-noona about where Lee Min Ho sat. 

Once she was spotted, she was flocked too.

Wait... Noona’s having lunch with LEE MIN HO? Is that guy capable after all?

I was pulled back and was turned to face the two idiots. 

“Why were you two hiding from Lee Min Ho? Do you secretly like him or something?”

I was ignored...

Seungri asked, “How do you know SON...YE...JIN...?” He looked at me with big eyes. So he’s a man afterall... (A/N: I seriously love that woman. She cracked me up so much in Personal Preference, but in White Night, OMGD, she was so cruel and y. Definitely my favorite Korean actress.)

“Oh, my manager is her cousin—”

“We don’t care!” Ji suddenly said. “Just tell me why she—”

“What do you mean we don’t care??” Seungri burst. “I care! I care! Now give me your manager’s number! Palli!”

“Aish! Bae! Go there and find out why she’s with that bastard.”

Seingri dramatically gasped. “He’s obviously NOT a bastard if a woman as beautiful as SON YE-JIN spares her beautiful precious time for him. Plus, haven’t you seen Boys Before Flowers? Or Personal Preference with the goddess herself? Or even his new show, City Hunter? He’s actually really attractive.”

“Are you sure you're a man?” Ji asked him.

“I told you it's easy to mistake the two of you as gay...” I said.

Then Ji pushed me forward and shoved his phone into my hands. “Record everything they’re saying.”

“Why would I do that?!”

“Because I’m going to buy you a newer version of Seungri’s car.”

“CHINCHA?” both Seungri and I exclaimed.

“Deh, deh, now go!”

Keke, I’m getting a new car??



I stopped. This liar. He doesn’t even have money.

“I just made up with my father,” he quickly said and pushed me forward again.

This time I complied. Hmm...if Ji and abeonim are on good terms again, then that means...I’M GETTING A NEW CONVERTIBLE! Heheheh. Wait... I turned around. “Wait...”

“What??” Ji asked me impatiently. “Do you want TWO cars?”

“...I’m fine with one, but well, you know, actually, I think two cars will suffice—”

“I’LL GET YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST DO IT. PALLI!”

“Oh! Tell me why first. This is really stupid, so I need to know what I can get out of this.”

“You’re getting CARS,” Seungri pointed out.

“I know that, but—”

“Lee Min Ho is Dara’s fiancé,” Ji said.

I thought Seungri was her fiancé... I pointed at the said man who looked as shocked as I was.

“We need to dig into his dirt,” Ji smirked.


First of all...
THE NEW BANNER YAAAAAAYYYYY! (:
Thanks to JMfanfiction.

And look, it's a long chapter ^^
I actually finished most of this a few days ago...then I got lazy. x)
ahaha, I got into it again just a few minutes ago while I was eating ice cream
(typed out the 2nd half of this chapter on my phone and emailed it to myself, hehe)

Thanks for waiting a whole week O:
Anyway, lols, I haven't been able to thank the new subscribers...
I shall go PM all of you now ^^