8 - Poisen

The Blue Teddy Bear

Sulli

"The pictures already made it clear enough!" Taemin exlaimed to Kai as he was sitting on the flood while wipping the blood off his face. I looked curious at my boryfriend as he was being all furious about another girl's scandal. And that girl was none other than 2NE1's Minzy.

Kai started explaining Taemin everything. He mentioned this girl named Melany and that he wanted to make her like him. Krystal had to find out about that. I ran to our practise room and saw the girls there. I took Krstal's arm and dragged her out of the room.

"What the heck?" She said as she took her arm off my hand. I grabbed her shoulders.

"Kai's interested in another girl!" I said as I looked at her expression. She widden her eyes in shock and stayed like that for like 10 minutes or so. Then she pushed my hands away.

"No, you must me lying Sul!" She said taking a step behind. I shook my head.

"I'm not! Even Taemin has feelings for Minzy." I said lowing my head as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Who is she?" She asked as she got back to her usual self.

"Her name was Melany. I think it's the girl that we met at YG headquoters." I said.

"Yes, it's her." Krystal said.

"What are you thinking?" I asked as I got notice of her develish smile.

"We're going to show them who's boyfriends they are dealing with." She said and made her way inside the practise room leaving me with a lot of feelings and questions inside.

Minzy

Today was the day when we'd perform at 'Kyonggi' University. We were almost there when Bom Unnie asked for food once again. There were some food at the back of the car that our Menager had just bought, and since I hadn't eaten either, I decided to join Bom Unnie. She started eating some sushi while I sticked to kimchi. After eating we were ready to go on stage. That moment I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. My head started rolling, but I assumed it was becouse I was tiered.

The crowed started cheering as soon as we walked on stage. We started performing and each second that passed the weaker I got. When we were finally over, I was the first one to leave the stage. I took a seat somewhere and started breathing heavly. Everything became blur and the last thing I heard was Chaerin Unnie calling my name.

After that, I didn't remember anything.

-

I woke up the next morning, and I found myself in a hospital room. I forroed my eyesbrows together as I looked around the room. Then I heard Bom Unnies voice from outside the door. As soon as she entered she rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

"Unnie I can't breath!" I said as she finally let go. The other two also joined us and the three of them started asking questions.

"How are you?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"What happened to you?"

"Does your stomach hurt anymore?"

"STOP!! I don't know what happened, and I was hoping you did." I said. That moment the doctor entered. He smiled as he aproached us. Everything was pretty normal, exept Bom Unnie flirting with him. He was a doctor, yeah, but he was hot. I punched her arm, trying to bring her back to her sences. She pouted cutely as she looked at me with her baby face. Then Chaerin Unnie started talking.

"Doctor, what happened to her? Is it serious?" She asked as she stood up. 

"No, she's fine, it's nothing serious. But she was poisened though. What did you eat before you came up on stage?" He adressed to me with the last question. I was confused. I ate kimchi, but my menager bought it, so there was no wa he'd want to hurt me.

"Kimchi, but our menager bought it and it was fresh." I answered while looking at my Unnies looking like I was asking them for an explenation or something.

"Are you sure? Couse the analysis say that you were poisened." He said and he showed me the paper with the results. I started thinking of who could've done that? Anti fans wouldn't know who our menager was so they couldn't be blamed. On the other hand, some idols did know him since he was a very social person and he had a lot of friends that were menagers of other groups.

But still, idols doing that kind of thing was just impossible. 

Sulli

Krystal high fived me as she walked in my room. I looked at her confussed as she sat on my bed and smiled devilshly. I kept on staring at her aas she remained the same creeper. The when she got bored she rolled her eyes and turned the TV on. 

"Breaking news. 2NE1's Minzy has been comfirmed to faint as soon as she walked out of the stage after the performance at Kyonggi University. She was immediately sent to the hospital, however we haven't found out about her condition yet."

"We did it!" Krystal turned the TV off. I smiled and stood up to hug Krystal.

"Well, it was your plan after all." I said and after that we started thinking of a plan for Melany too...


Hey lovely subbies!! I'm back!!~ *yeyyyy* :P How did you like this chap? I really hope you like it!!!~ And I'm kinda confused... 

 

Plz answer at the poll, idk what to do :PP <33

Byeee!!~