13 - Jealous

The Blue Teddy Bear

Melany

"Hayi, try to catch that note higher, 'kay?" I was helping Hayi with something she asked me. Her new singing tracher had asked her to learn a song and sing it to him, but there was a not she couldn't do, so I was helping her.

"Good, that's good!" I smiled and since she did it right she was free to go. "Ok, you can go it you want!"

"Uhm... Unnie, is it ok if I stay here with you? I don't have any other thing to do." She said and put her puppy eyes in work. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure, you can wait until I finish some stuff here, and then we can go and catch up some ice cream. You ok with that?" I asked and then she started doing some victory dance.

"Yeyyy, ice cream!!" I giggled and got back to work while she sat next to me and looked as I did what I had to do.

When I was done, both of us got out of the studio and headed outside the building. On out way out we greeted some of the other members of the family and then headed to one of the best ice cream shops in Korea. After choosing our flavors we took our seats and started eating.

"Unnie, is it true that Minji Unnie and Taemin-sshi are dating?" Hayi asked with her loud voice. I shushed her to be more quiet. She covered and appologized.

"Yes, it's true." I said and took another bite from my ice cream. 

"But I thought they hated each other."

"No sweety they don't, it's just that Minji thought Taemin did something bad but in reality he didn't." 

"Mmm... What about you Unnie? Is there someone in your life?" The younger girl asked as she smirked and wiggled her brows. I slaped her arm playfuly and pouted.

"No, there isn't." I said shaking my head.

"But you like someone, right?" 

"You know I'd tell you if I did!"

"Ok, tell me." 

"Hayi!" I whined and laughed at her dorkiness. "There's no one." I added making her pout. After a few minutes her eyes looked like they were sparkling.

"I KNOW!!!!" She yelled in exitment.

"You know what?" I asked confused.

"I know who you like!" 

"Really? Who is it?" I asked and smiled. 

"Kai-sshi!" At the sound of Kai's name my smile faded away. I looked at her confused. How sis she even know I knew Kai?

"W-what makes you think that?" 

"Well, one day, when you exused your self to the bathroom, you left your phone at the studio and a text message came. So, I looked at the sender and it was Kai. Am I right? Do you like him Unnie?" 

"N-no, I-I don't!" I defended myself, even though I knew the younger kid had scored just in the right place.

"Yeah, that's why you're mumbling." She said and continued eating her ice cream. When we were done, I drove her home and gave her a hug before she left. Then I went home and slept, until a sudden call interrupted my sleep.

"Ughh... Hello?" I answered as I had my eyes hald closed. I looked at the clock as I waited for the person on the other line to answer. It was 20:13PM. 

"Melany, it's me! Jongin!" His y voice made my sleep go away. Before I knew it, I was smiling like an idiot and even though he couldn't see me, I started fixing my hair.

"Hi! Why are you calling?" I asked.

"I need your help."

"On what?"

"I have a date, and I'm not very good at dates. So, since we're friends I was wondering if you could help me." I had to dmit, that kinda broke my heart.

"Look, I'm really busy, I don't have time at the moment. Why don't you call Minzy?" Without even waiting for him to answer I hung up and threw my phone on the other side of the bed. 

"Love ..." I whispered at myself and closed my eyes again.

 


 

SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na-Eun figured out their honest feelings for each other on 'We Got Married'.

 

On the latest episode, the usually shy Na-Eun was a little more forward about how she feels about her onscreen husband. 

 

Taemin first mentioned, "I heard a rumor about you. Is there anything that comes to mind?" The A Pink member was definitely hesitant at first, but before she could think, he asked her, "Do you like me?"

 

 

SEE ALSO: SHINee's Taemin shares more details about his past dating experience on 'We Got Married'

 

 

Na-Eun replied simply, "I do like you." The SHINee member poked fun at her, saying, "I was just asking you for fun. I like you too."

 

During his solo interview, Taemin smiled as he said, "This time, I hit a home run with my straightforwardness, but there's also the possibility of an out-of-the-park home run too."

 

It's a good thing Na-Eun didn't say "No No No".

 

 


Minzy

'He has to be ting me...' I thought as I scrolled down the allkpop article. I knew it was just a show and that it was probably scripted but saying he likes her while he's with me, is just unexeptable. I'm a jealous girlfriend, I admit that, but even if I wasn't, this would make me. I just stood there, irritted and pissed, as I waited for him to come back.

-

"Hey babe!" He said as he left his stuff on the table and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was sitting in my room's windowsill and was looking outside. Without bothering to even look at him, I pushed him lightly and he stood straight infront of me, confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he took a seat on the windowsill infront of me. Instead of facing him and talk, I remained silent and continued looking at nothing in particular. "Minzy?!" He added and cupped my cheek, but I took his hand away. "Aishh, will you just tell me what I did?" He said as he got annoyed. Since I didn't wanted to make any arguments on the fact that I wasn't looking nor talking at him, I turned my face and my emotionless eyes met his worried ones. Without saying a word, I took out my phone and after I found the article agan, I handed it to him.

After he saw why I was upset, he sighed and ruffled his hair whith a ligh chuckle. Then he looked at me with a smirk.

"Jealous?" He asked as he leaned closer and started kissing my neck and collarbones. "Answer me." He added and got lower to my stomach. When he saw I wasn't answering, he decided to try something else.

"Answer me, or you're not getting anything tonight." His face was now right infront of me and he was smirking. I norrowed my eyes and gave him my comaback.

"It's not me who I worry about." 

"What does that mean?"

"I can survive without , but can you?" I asked and squezed his growing slowly and teasingly. He knew he was loosing control, so to take it back, he took my hands off from him.

"Tell me. Are you jealous or not?" He asked once again.

"Yeah..." I looked outside again. He took my chin between him thumb and intex finger and turned my face to look at me in the eye. With a small smile he captured my lips and started kissing with so much passion.

"You're the only one I want, babe! I love you!" Smiling I kissed him again.

-

"Why are you smiling?" I asked as I looked down at his face, which was laying on my lap.

"Your presence makes me smile." He said smiling even more.

"Cheesy doutchebag!" I replied slaping his cheek playfuly. He pouted as he cupped his cheek. I just laughed and kissed him.

"Stop kissing me!" He whined like he didn't like it. I giggled.

"Stop pouting and I won't!" And he did it again. He pouted and I kissed him. Then he stood up and pulled me in a hug. We stayed like that for a while until his phone rang. becouse he didn't want me to get jealous, be put in on speakers and a nagging Key started yelling on how late it was and how he should've been home. I took the phone and told Key Taemin would spend the night with me and stuff like that. When I hung up I looked at him.

"You want me to stay with you?"

"Mmm..." I said as I nodded and rested my head on his chest as he hugged me.