7 - The Truth

The Blue Teddy Bear

Minzy

"WILL YOU EXPLAIN OR WHAT?" Bom yelled as I was sitting in the coutch with my three Unnies infront of me. They were standing and looking at me with a motherly look. It was quite scary actually.

"There's nothing going on between me and Kai." I said lowly not wanting to piss Bom Unnie more. I looked at my thighs trying to avoid eye contact with them.

"I can't belive that you threw all my hopes for Mindeuk away. Do you have any idea how heartbroken I am right now?" Dara Unnie said as she put her hand on her chest, to her heart. I looked up as I started to loose it slowly.

"Seroesly you guys, give her a break... Even if she is dating Kai, big deal, they look cute, but the problem is, how are you going to face YG?" Chaerin told them as she tried to make them sit down. Sometimes I thought only Chaerin Unnie was able to understand me. When they were finaly relaxed, I started talking again.

"Last night I went out alone. I didn't have any intentions to meet anybody. It was just going me. I walked around the city and afer a while I decided to stop and sit on one of the benches near Han River. A couple of hours went on and when I noticed the time I stood up to go home. That's when Kai showed up. He told me he had something to tell me-"

"I bet he proposed..." Bom cut me off. I glared and continued the story.

"So, we sat at the bench and he told me he needed my help to make MELANY like him. So basically, we were talking about Mel. He has feelings for her, not me. So how the can we be dating if he doesn't like me huh?" 

"What about the hug?"

"He was just happy that I agreed on helping him and he hugged me. Then we stayed for a while longer and talked. That's it! Nothing happpened." I finished.

"I belive her." Chaerin Unnie said as she smiled.

"Oh Really? Why?" Dara said seroesly.

"Couse, I see the way Kai looks at Melany and I know his feelings for her are sincere, as for Minji, she's still not over Taemin, so why would she start a new relationship with someone who's so similar to him?" Chaerin explained. The sound of Taemin's name kinda made me sad, but I brushed the feeling off. That made Dara smile, since her Mindeuk heart was no longer broken. That meant she belived me as well.

"What about you Bom Unnie?" I asked, playing innocent. She chuckled in a rude way and mumbled a quick 'whatever' as she made her way back to her room. I laughed as I followed her.

"Unnie? Can I come in?" I asked as I was standing outside her bedroom.

"NO." She yelled.

"Ok." With that I walked in and saw she was laying in her bed with her legs and arms crossed.

"Didn't you hear me?" She said as she sat up. I smiled sweetly, knowing she wouldn't be able to resist me.

"Come on Unnie, why are you so mad at me?" I asked as I made myself comfortable in her bed. She kept on looking at me coldly while I was smiling te make her give in.

"Stop smiling like that!" She said as she threw a pillow on my face. "And I'm mad at you couse you hide stuff from me." She added and crossed her arms to her chest while she pouted cutely.

"Unnie I didn't hide anything from you. You know that I'd tell you if I would be in a relationship with somebody. C'mon, belive me!!~"

"Aishh, fine!" I jupmed like a happy kid and gave her a hug. Then I got a text.

From: Kai

Hey... You heard?

I sighted and before I replyed, I noticed Bom who was looking at my phone. I smiled and got out of her room.

To: Kai

Yeah.... =/ What should we do?

From: Kai

Tell the truth... I mean, we're not really dating so...

To: Kai

Yeah, but what if they don't belive us?

From: Kai

Whatever, we'll talk when we meet at ________ (random adress)

To: Kai

What? o.O

From: Kai

YG and SM decided to meet up to disgust this and we have to be there too. Didn't you know?

To: Kai

No. What hour?

From: Kai

12 o'clock. Get ready, you don't have much time.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:40. I stood immediately and ran to the closet. I took the first t-shirt and pants I saw and ran to the door. I put my shoes on and after telling my Unnies where I was going I left the apartment. I ran as fast I could and when I was outside the restaurant I cheacked the time. I was five minutes late. With a frusturated sigh, I entered.

"Hey..." I said beathlessly and I took my seat in between Kai and YG, who looked at me with his emotionless face. I stared back as I took my jacket off.

"Ok, now that we're all her-"

"What the is going on?" Hyun Suk cut Soo Man off as he went staight to the point.

"Nothing's going on." I said calmly as I looked at him.

"What do you mean nothing's going on? You were caught red handed on a date." He said as he turned to his left infront of me.

"It was not a date." I answered back.

"Then, what the was it?" 

"A coincidence."

"Yeah right..."

"Will you hear our version first?" I said and eanred only a nod from him. "I was out alone for some fresh air, and suddenly he apeared, and we started hanging out. He asked me a favor and I agreed. Since he was too happy for it, he hugged me. That's it. Nothing more mothing less." I added.

"What favor?" I poused for a second. Saying it would be like a betrail to Kai. I was thinking but nothing came to my mind.

"About a girl." Kai said. I looked at him. That was first thing he had said since I had come.

"What girl?" 

"A friend of mine." I added.

"Melany?"

"NO!" I and Kai both said at the same time.

"Ok, since this what the both of you say than... this is what I'm going to tell to the media as well." YG said as he gathered his things and delayed a number.

"Exept the girl's part huh? I don't want Kai's fans to be jealous." Soo Man said while YG just nodded. As Yg was talking on the phone I started getting ready as well. 

"You want me to gitve you a ride home?" Kai asked as he raised his head up to look at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Ok, I cleared everything up, so you two don't have to worry about anything." YG returned. I nodded once again.

"We're going! Bye." I said as I bowed at Soo Man and Hyun Suk at the same time. They also greeted us and after that we left.

Kai

After driving Minji back home, I got a call from my menager. He told me my schedule had changed and that I needed to be at SM's building right at the moment. So, I made my way there. I was welcomed by two hard slaps from Krystal, but after explaining her everything she calmed down. Then I made my way to the usual dance studio I danced at and when I endered I saw Taemin standing there with his back at the mirrors.

"Hay man." I said as I went closer to him. Big mistake. He punched me as hard as he could, and that made me fall on the ground. Blood started bleeding from my nose as Iraised my hand up stop the blood. I couldn't recall what happened since I earned a kick on my stomach. Then several other punches and kicks and slaps followed. 

"Bastard!" He yelled as he finally stopped. I coughted and held my stomach. Damn, it hurt. "You know, you were the last person I ever thought that would do this to me." He added and turned around. Not his back facing me. I sat up and wipped the blood of my face. I had bruces everywhere.

"You don't even know what happened..." I said.

"The pictures already made it clear enough!" He yelled back, then punched the wall. I took the time and explained him everything. He ended up sitting on the floor next to me while listening to my story.

"... and that's it! Nothing happened." I finished and looked at him. He sighed and threw his head back.

"I don't know if I should belive you..." 

"You can cheack the news. YG already made the story public. I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to make it look like we were some couple." I said. He turned his head and smiled.

"I'm sorry too! God, look what happened to you!" He said and laughed a little. I did too but the bruces hurt for real. He carried me to the nurce and when she was done curing me we went back to the dance studio. Since I wasn't able to dance I just waited fro him to finish his schedule so we could hang out afterwords.