18 - And They Lived Happily Ever After

The Blue Teddy Bear
Taemin walked down the hall of the fourth floor in the SMTown building. He had his bag on his back, a pair of seat pants on and a loose T-Shirt. His hair were messy, his face was pale and he was tiered, but thankfully, his schedule was over for the day, and he was making his way to the elevator so he could leave and go home for some well-deserved rest. Since he was walking with his head hung low, he did not notice someone took the elevator  and was waitng for it. When he looked up, he saw the figure step inside but did not recognize the person. He started running, so he could get in as well and not wait for it. The doors were almost closed when he put his arm in the middle and the doors opened.
 
He looked at the girl and didn't say anything as he walked in. She didn't either, just fucosed on her make-up and hair, that she was cheacking in the mirror. The atmosphere was awkward and naither of them liked it, but they still had to bear with it until the elevator's doors would open.
 
"How've you been oppa?" Jinri asked and added some lip gloss on her pink lips. Taemin was a bit surprised that she was the one to speack first, but answered netherless.
 
"I've been good. You?" He replied without looking at her.
 
"I've been great!" She said with a surprisingly cheerful tone. "You know, I've been dating Jaeho Oppa for a while now, and I'm really great! I'm telling you this becouse I wanted to to know that I'm not going to do anything else to make you and Minji break up again! Just so you would stop worring everytime I'm around or something." Jinri said and smiled, showing off her gorgeus eye smile, and Taemin couldn't help but smile as well. He got a little closer and hugged her for a few seconds.
 
"I'm really happy for you Jinri!" He said and pulled away, with a smile printed on both their faces. At the moment the elevator's doors were open and they both got out before going seperate ways.
 
 
 
 
Taemin arrived home and layed on the bed alone. The feeling when he didn't have Minji around was terrible. He felt empty, lonely and sad. She was the only one that would bring a smile on his face whenever he was feeling like that and at the moment, he didn't care if he was tired or not, he needed to see her. Ignoring the endless snow outside, he put his coat on and left the apartment. Sure, it was cold, but that wasn't going to stop him. 
 
Once he was infront of her apartment's door and rung the bell and a few minutes latter she opened it. She was wearing her blue PJs with cute animal figures in them. He smiled at his girlfriend's cute sleepy face and pulled her in tight embrace.
 
"I missed you baby!~" He said in a singing way and took in her sweet smell.
 
"I missed you too!" She said with her sleepy and husky voice as she lead him inside. 
 
They were cuddling on the coutch, while Taemin was whispering sweet nothings in her ear and she giggled at his stupidy.
 
"Can I stay the night?" He asked with his puppy eyes and she laughed while nodding her head and kissing the tip of his nose. At the moment, Taemin heard his phone ring and when he saw the ID caller he rolled his eyes and placed the phone on the little table near the coutch. 
 
"Was that Naeun?" Minji asked while looking at him with a poker face.
 
"Yeah... Screw Naeun! I got you!" He said and burried his neck on the crock of her neck while blowing. Since she had a sensetive skin she laughed and smacked his head. 
 
"I met Jinri today!" Taemin said.
 
"Really? What did she say?" Minji asked and rested her head on his chest.
 
"She's been dating Choiza from Dynamic Duo and she said she's happy now. She's over me, I guess!" Taemin answered.
 
"That's amazing!~ But I guess Naeun is taking her place." Minji said and rolled her eyes. "Why are girls so obsessed with you?" She added.
 
"I don't know! You're a girl, you tell me!"
 
"But who said I was obsessed with you?" She snapped back and raised an eyebrow while Taemin made a fake shocked expression.
 
"I love you! And I won't let her come between us!" He said and kissed her lips softly.
 
"I love you too!" She said and looked at his eyes before smirking. "Princess!" She added and brust out laughing while he glared at her.
 
"YAH, I'M A MAN!" He exlaimed, only to make her laugh harder. It didn't take long for him to start laughing as well.
 
And like that they spent the night with cheerful talks, sweet kissed and hot chocolate. But nothing made them feel as good as the love they had for each other.
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure you're ok?" Jongin asked one last time before he walked out of the door.
 
"Yes Oppa, I'm fine! You should go now and stop worring about me, Melany must be waiting for you." Krystal answered and smiled. She defenetly looked better. She had gained the lost weight and her personality got more cheerful. She still had  some feelings for Jongin though, but she was sure she'd get over them. Plus, her sister slapped some sence into her head and made her realise that he was happy with Melany and that's how it should be. In the end she gave in and admited that she had lost him.
 
"Ok, I'll be leaving now!" Jongin said and stared at her for a while. "I'm really sorry for everything! I wish I could make you happy." He added and looked at her with an appologetic face.
 
"It's fine! I'm not gonna die and it's not like you're the only guy in the world! I'll get over you." Krystal said and smiled bitterly, while Jongin pulled her in a friendly hug before he left. He stopped to visit her since he was a bit concerned about her. He didn't plan on staying for too long, couse Melany was waiting for him at the car.
 
When the got out of the elevator, he rushed his way back into the car. The weather was no joke and you could die if you walked out without a coat. He greeted his girl with a light kiss on the cheek before turning the car on and started driving to her house.
 
"How was she?" Melany asked and turned her head to look at him. 
 
"She was fine! I could tell she was a bit hurt, but she assured me she'd get over it." Jongin answered.
 
"Mmm..." She said and looked back outisde. It was always awkward when it came to Krystal and the conversations finished really quickly.
 
Once he was infront of the apartment building, he parked his car and Melany put her bag over her shoulder. She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head and it landed on his lips.
 
"I hope you understand Mel! I'm not doing this becouse I care about her in any other way. I'm just concered and guilty that she's going through this becouse of me." Jongin said and looked at her chocolate brown eyes.
 
"I understand, baby!" She said and kissed once again and smiled. When she was about to walk out Jongin grabed her arm again and she turned her head. 
 
"Can I come up?" He asked and smiled sweetly. How could she say no?
 
"Sure!" And with that, they both made their way upstairs.
 

 

A/N: Hi my sweet and lovable subbies! So.... Yeah, I'm done with another story and... OMG I feel so sad right now T______T I wish I could continue stories forever, bu my ideas have their end as well *sob sob*
 
I really really really hope you liked it and for all of those who want some other Taeminzy act, feel free to cheack out my other stories. *wink wink*
 
Karma           Perfect            Trouble
 
Before I leave I want to thank you all, silent or not silent readers, who have supported me and gave me feedback and who beard with me until the end. I thank you sooo much bacouse without you, I would be nothing! ^o^ 
 
I love you guys and hopefully we'll meet again in my other three stories.
 
Goodbye!~ <3333333333333333333333