3 - Party time

The Blue Teddy Bear

Minzy

"That stupid mutherf*cker!!" I exaimed as I threw my jacket on the coutch in front of me. I was at Mels house since I had promised to sleep over to her place and I never break promises. Not too long after she joined me in the coutch.

"Aishh, can you stop talking about him already?" She said annoyed.

"Sorry, it's just...."

"You like him, don't you?" I widden my eyes at her statement. The was she talking about?

"What are you talking about? He's the person I hate the most out there, and I don't really care if you think that I like him, couse I DON'T!" I said.

"Ok, fine! Hey remember that dress you left here a few weeks ago?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well, why don't you wear it, and we can go party? Please~ I really need to shake the stress off!!" I sighted knowing I couldn't say no, and with a small smile on my face I stood up and we both went to her room. She handed me the dress and I went to the bathroom to change. After I was done I came back in her room and saw her putting her eyeliner on. She never wore thick eyeliner, even though she looked better with it. 

After we were done with make up and hair, Mel went to her closet and took out a black, y, yet classy dress. She got dressed and as soon as we were ready, we ran on the elevator. She kept cheacking on herself in the levator's mirror while I just rolled my eyes at her feminity. She seemes to notice and punched my arm lightly.

We drove to the usuall place, YG's club.We didn't have to wait on the line since the bodyguards knew us and lead us in. As soon as we were inside I heard the bass shaking the floor like an earthquacke. I went to the bar and ordered a drink, Mel came too. Well let's say I was a monster when it came to drinking!!

"Minz!!~ Mel!!~ What are you doing here?" I heard a male voice in my back. I turned around and saw Deuk who was smiling sweetly at me. I pulled him in a hug and after I pulled away Melany hugged him too.

"Well, she asked me, so I couldn't say no." I explained and pointed at Melany's side.

"Here's your drink Miss!!" The barman said as he handed me the glass. I nodded and thanked him.

"Ok, then come with me. You guys can stay in the same table as us!!" He suggested and we agreed. We walked in the VIP room. There were almost every YG member. Teddy, GD, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang, Kush, Lediya, Bom, CL, Gummy, and of course, YG.

"Hey guys!!~" I said.

"Whoooo, look who's here!!~" Seungri Oppa said and stood up to pull me into a hug.

"Aishh, I missed you magnae!!~" He said.

"Yah, Seunghyun-ah, she's not the magnae anymore!!" Jiyoung Oppa said while I just giggled.

"How comes no one wellcomes me?" Melany said with a cute pout.

"Aigoo~ Come here!!~" Gummy Unnie said as she hugged her. 

"Yahh, Minji-ah, what did I say about drinking?" Papa YG said as he noticed the glass on my hand.

"Just one glass won't hurt, right?" I said.

A few hours were spent talking and goffing around. Then I heard the door open and a few SM artist came in. Soo Man also was there too. As soon as all of them were in, YG stood up and greeted his old friend. And also, since I was very close to most of SM artist, I also stood up and greeted the ones I was closest with. Then I got back to my seat. 

"Ok, everybody, since YG and SM artist aren't very close to each other, I decided to invide them here tonight. Let's hope you'll get good friends in the future and enjoy the night to all you guys." YG said. We all nodded and they started takig their seats. There were only F (x), Some on SNSD, some of SuJu, EXO-K, TVXQ, and SHINee.

The music inside the room wans't too loud, since it was isolated from the other part of the club. We could talk freely without yelling or talking ear to ear.

We started talking with each-other, and so did I, but with the ones I didn't know.

Melany

As I was looking at the dancefloor through the glass that seperated the VIP room from the other part of the club, I felt someone's presence. I turned around and I saw EXO-K's Kai. He was standing way too close which made me feel a bit uncoumfortable.

"Could you please move? You're a little too close for my liking." I said coldly.

"Ok, but you'll have to give me a map. 'Couse I'm lost in your eyes!!" He said as he moved in front of me. I laughed and rolled my eyes irritated.

"Name one girl that has ever fallen for that." 

"Hmm.. there are a lot, I can't choose one!!" He was getting on my nerves.

"Well, I 'm not going to join that list, thaat's for sure!!" 

"Feisty, aren't you?" 

"Yes, now please leave!!"

"Whoo baby, calm down. I just thought to approach you since you seemed so lonely!!"

"1st of all, don't call me baby, 2nd nobody asked you to approach me, and 3rd I wasn't lonely at all!!"

"1st of all, what else am I suposed to call you when I don't know your name? 2nd I'm just trying to be a gentelmen here, and 3rd you were lonely since there was nobody here talking to you!!"

"The fact that I didn't tell you my name, means that I don't like being around you. I'm not asking you to be gentelmen, I'm asking you to leave and maybe I liked being alone!!"

"Fine, I'm leaving, but we'll meet again baby!!~" He said and left with a smirk on his face. I kicked the ground and exlaimed loudly as I made my way to the dancefloor.

Minzy

I was already done with my small chit-chat with Eunhyuk, Chanyeol, Victoria and Seohyun, so I took a seat on the coutch and took a sip of my drink. As I was just staying there forever alone, I saw Mel rush out the room and heading to the dance floor. She looked quite pissed so I desided to follow her. I found her at the bar. She had ordered some Tequila. That was wiered since she never drinks. She says that one sip of alcohol was enough to give her a headache. I patted her shoulder and she turned around. Her eyes were shotting fire and it kinda scared me.

"Is everything ok?" I said to her ear, since the music was too loud. She nodded and sipped some of her drink. I became more curious .She only acted that way when she was really pissed off. But who could've been such a pain in the for her? So, to find out I took her arm and lead her outside the club, in the front yard.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That stupid mutherf*cker!!" She said angrily.

"Are you coping me?" I sadi and I couldn't help but laugh at how she was saying tha same exact words I said for Taemin at her house.

"It's not funny Minz, I'm really pissed here!!" She said. I stopped laughing.

"Who did this?" 

"Kai!! UGHHHHH!!~"

"EXO's Kai?" I asked surprised.

"No, Girls Generation's Kai." Imagining Kai on Girls Generation made me brust in laughers. When I was done I turned to her once again.

"What did *laugh* he do?" I asked.

"I'm not thinking of telling you, if you keep laughing." She said as she norrowed her eyes. I stopped laughing for good and waited for her to answer.

Taemin

"I just met the hottest chick in the world!!~" Jong In said as he sat next to me.

"Really? Who is she?" I asked.

"I don't know her name, but she's part of YG!! Dang, she was so fine!!" 

"How do you know she was part of YG?" 

"'Couse she was in here!! And I saw her chat with some back up dancers and all. Ahhhhh, I think it's love at first sight!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Can you discribe her?" I asked.

"She had long black hair with some natural curves, she wore a lot of eyes liner, but I could tell she had big eyes. Her lips were not plump but totally kissable and her body was, WOWWW, so good. She had a lot of curves, and that black dress hugged them perfectly."

"Dude, you need some air!!" I said as I grabbed his arm, and lead him outside. As we were almost outside the doo, I noticed a grin on his face. I looked outside and saw two georges ladies. One was laughing her off, while the other was shotting death glares at her. The one laughing was Minji, I could notice her miles away. While the other.... It resebled the one Kai discribed. 

"That's her!!~" He said. 'I guess that's why he's grining like a fool.'

"Deam, you were right man, she really is hot!!" I said.

"C'mon, let's go!!~" He said and we got out to be greeted with glares. I smirked as I saw Minji's smile fade away. Why did I enjoy pissing her so much?

"What are you doing here?" She said as she turned her head not to face me.

"Can't we get out to get some air too?" I said as I raised my eyesbrow, and my smirk never leaving my face.

"I told we'd meet again babe!" I heard Kai say as he Took her chin in between in his thumb and intex finger. It didn't last long though, since she pushed it and looked at him in discust. I laughed at his fail. He looked back at me and gave me Let's-See-If-You-Can-Do-Better look. So to give him what he wanted I went closer to Minji, who had her back at me. She jumped as I put my hands on her waist and my head on her right shoulder. As explected, I failed too since she used her elbow to hit my chest hard and turned around. I rubbed the place she hit and pouted.

"Touch me again, you're gonna get more then that." With that she took the girl's hand and lead her inside. Not too long after I and Kai brusted in laughers.


 

Sorry if I made any errors guys, I was writting this in a quick mode =//
Enjoy <33